BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joanne R.
St.adolphe
Recently i tried the Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. i liked the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. it made my hair feel frizzy but give its thickness. i got this for free but these are my own opinions
Kriston S.
Victoria, British Columbia
I have a lot of thin-ish hair and therefore it gets weighed down and I am always looking for some volume, especially at the root. I love the smell of this product, I feel like it smells like I just came out of the salon. I do use other products in my hair for volume but I do think I am seeing (after 4 washes) a bit of a difference overall in thickness, especially around the root coupled with the other products I use. The best thing I like about this though is the smell!
Heather H.
Dawson Rd, NB
I really like the shampoo and conditioner. Nice smell and makes my hair really soft. My hair feels thicker but I don't think it actually looks any thicker. I haven't used the booster yet, next on my list. I would recommend the shampoo though. It's on sale this week at Jean Coutu!! 😀
Katherine B.
I love this product! It smells lovely and truly does work! When I was given this product free to review I wasn't sure if it would actually work. After only 2 uses I could see the difference in the thickness of my hair. This product works amazingly well and I would 100% recommend it.
Katie W.
I love L'Oréal.. I wonder if this would help with my fine hair! I have fine, thin, dry hair.. Most L'Oréal products help, so if this works I'll buying it in place of my current shampoo and conditioner :)
Jennifer M.
North York , ON
This shampoo and conditioner made my hair smell so amazing. It left my hair smooth and soft but no, I cannot say it thickened my hair. I only got to use it once so far but I will give it another chance.
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
Adore this. My hair is super duper thin and this duo plumps it up and gives me mega volume within 1 week. I kinda found that it made my ends moderately weak but other than that, really satisfied. Great volume!
Yuet C.
COQUITLAM, BC
I have fine and limp hair, all other shampoos in the market that can change my hair a little body, but at the same time they make my hair look very coarse and dry!
I love the silky touch of my hair after just one wash using L'oreal Elvive!
Ayesha K.
Coquitlam , BC
I love how easy this is to use got my set which is shampoo rinse then booster then conditioner with no rinsing. My hair has volume and my frizzy waives have become much more tame after 4 washes. No effort great results I recommend this.
Kim S.
Peterborough
I have used the shampoo and conditioner a few times now and am noticing my hair is soft and fuller. The smell is fresh and clean and I am finding it pleasant to use. I have tried other products in the past that claim to add volume, but this one seems the best so far for my hair

Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.