BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Freda M.
Hamilton, ON
After 7 washes, I notice a visible thickness to my hair. My pony tail has doubled in size! I also liked the scent, not to strong and not fruity. I think I will continue using this great product!
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
To be honest this product didn't do anything it claimed to do. I have long fine hair, and I didn't see any difference in it at all. It is simple to use and easy enough to get done in a shower.
Cristina  D.
Northyork, Ontario
I love L'oreal products and this is right up there with all the rest. I received this in my vbox and after one use noticed silky softer hair. I dye my hair and have highlights noticed it was more manageable and sleeker when I did my usual straight blowout!
Carla D.
Hamilton, PA
I have been using the collection for the last two weeks and I love it! It leaves a smooth feeling after the shower. My hair feels stronger and has more shine to it. It is also easier to brush through after the shower.
Wanda T.
Eganville
I would love to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo because I have fine hair and I would love to see how this works for me.It really sounds awesome in the other reviews I have read.
Erin W.
Peterborough
I really like this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel thick, strong and soft and the smell is fantastic! I did receive this product for free to test but the opinions of it's outcome are purely my own, I would definitely repurchase this system.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
This fibralogy line smells good, although there are times when I feel like they smell similar to robitussin. They definitely work. I have seen a difference the first time I used it.
Charity K.
kitchener, ontario
I received from influenster for testing purposed the brand new L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products! it gave my usually fine hair a nice fullness that made it easier to style
Miriam S.
Toronto
I was so excited when I got the box! I thought I finally have a product where I didn't have to blow dry my hair to get serious volume! (I don't blow dry my fine hair) Well, I was wrong! My hair Feels fantastic, and smells great, however I don't see a change. :-( I really wish I did.
Jody W.
Fredericton , NB
The Fibralogy Shampoo, booster and Conditioner smell amazing! My *very fine, thin hair* feels and looks thicker, and my hair feels smoothr and stronger. A great trio of products!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.