BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rhonda G.
The packaging's nice. just love the smell. the first few washes it seamed to work i loved it but then i found my hair breaking and started getting painful boils on my scalp so stopped using this product. i so really wanted this to work
M K.
Thorold, Ontario
I received these products to review for free, but my opinions are all my own. After the very first use, my boyfriend and myself both noted that I had noticeably softer hair. After repeated use, my hair was healthier, much softer and had more volume. I don't know if it actually "thickened" my hair, but it did have more weight to it
Neha L.
Mississauga , Ontario
I'm surprised to hear so many negative reviews about the product. I guess because I have damaged hair, the product worked really well for me. Although it did not provide volume as it said it does, it definitely did thicken my hair a bit. Plus, I absolutely loved the smell of it!
Tara T.
I wouldn't have bought this in the store if I saw it, but thanks to influenster. I got to try this for free and it was amazing! I saw thickness within my hair after 5 washes. I started noticing how thick my bangs got! I will continue to use this product!!
Jenna O.
Toronto, ON
I try all kinds of products for my hair, and I'm not particularly loyal to one product, but generally purchase L'Oreal. This wasn't one of my favorite products, mostly because my hair felt and looked a bit dry after I used it. It definitely worked, and my hair appeared thicker and had a bit more volume, but overall I prefer other L'Oreal products, specifically the sulphate free line.
Jacqueline B.
Lunenburg, AR
I received these products in my Voxbox. The Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster and Conditioner literally made my hair thicker and fuller on the very first use! Telling all my friends! Awesome products!!! To top it off, they smell like spring!
Kathy B.
Recently bought 2 bottles , not as a sample. LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry, straight and grey hair. This brought back body and fullness and shine to my hair I haven't had in years. Would highly recommend this.
Allison W.
Capreol, ON
I absolutely loved this product! I'm in my mid 3o's and find my hair is loosing it's fullness! My hair felt years younger. Thank you SO MUCH Fibralogy for bring new life back into my hair. I also think your product smells GREAT. :)
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
I was sent a free sample (full size shampoo and conditioner) of the fibrology system and I have to say I absolutely love it. It has a great scent, lathers great and makes your hair very shiny and straight. Definitely recommend trying great product, great price. Even though this product was sent to me as a sample all my opinions are based on my own experience with this product!
Abbie B.
Love any l'oreal hair products because they work perfectly!! It always leaves my hair clean and super super soft, even better it smells amazing!! The conditioner is amazing since a little goes a long way, defiantly recommend this!!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.