BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara T.
I wouldn't have bought this in the store if I saw it, but thanks to influenster. I got to try this for free and it was amazing! I saw thickness within my hair after 5 washes. I started noticing how thick my bangs got! I will continue to use this product!!
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
I was sent a free sample (full size shampoo and conditioner) of the fibrology system and I have to say I absolutely love it. It has a great scent, lathers great and makes your hair very shiny and straight. Definitely recommend trying great product, great price. Even though this product was sent to me as a sample all my opinions are based on my own experience with this product!
Allison W.
Capreol, ON
I absolutely loved this product! I'm in my mid 3o's and find my hair is loosing it's fullness! My hair felt years younger. Thank you SO MUCH Fibralogy for bring new life back into my hair. I also think your product smells GREAT. :)
Kathy B.
Recently bought 2 bottles , not as a sample. LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry, straight and grey hair. This brought back body and fullness and shine to my hair I haven't had in years. Would highly recommend this.
Phyllis R.
Crossfield, Alberta
I really loved the way this shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel at first, thick and smelling great, however after a few weeks I felt it dried out my hair and left it feeling brittle. I had to quit using it a few weeks in.
Jennifer T.
I found this shampoo and conditioner in walmart. It was very affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend it for anyone with fine hair, it really thickens your hair and makes it feel stronger. I would buy it again.
Vicky J.
Oakville, Ontario
It took a couple weeks for the results to start showing but I think that this product really works! My hair feels thicker and healthier, but I have to say that the conditioner doesn't seem to make my hair as silky as others do.
Jasmin i.
I received the fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner from influenster.com and so far have had great results. I have fine hair and after one use i already felt and saw a difference. I will definitely recommend fibralogy to anyone with fine hair and will continue to use it after my free samples are gone!
Linda B.
Oshawa
L'Oreal has been a #1 product in my beauty regimen for years. As a hair stylist I know that this will be great for my hair as it always has. I would love to try this specific product to see how it will work in my hair.
Jennifer S.
I have absolutely the worst thin hair, no product has been able to last more than a few hours before it just falls flat again. I'm really looking forward to trying this before I get fed up and decide to shave it all off
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.