BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alison Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Could not believe I got a full bottle of shampoo, booster and conditioner. Quite amazed how well it works. My husband actually doesn't mind the smell, not too strong, works amazingly well, soft, silky feel to it. Which is nice, esp. here in Winnipeg, MB.
Jordyn M.
Brookside, NS
I've struggled with fine limp hair for my whole life and since getting these products and using them I immediately notice a difference! This product really work your hair feels and look thicker after using theses. Thank you L'oreal fibralogy really works.
Tammy O.
Edmonton , AB
I have been using Loreal Fibrology for 2 weeks now, my hair has been thin all my life and my hair feels thicker and fuller now. I am so happy with this product that I got for free to try from influenster that I will definitely be buying it when I run out
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, BC
I must admit - when I saw this in store I was skeptical!! I was intrigued when I had the chance to try it because so many products have let me down! This stuff works!! It gives my thin fine hair fullness without weighing it down and looking full of product!! I'm sold!!
Gabrelle D.
Fort McMurray
I love it so much I wanna keep buying more! Thankyou so much for the fabulous product! I'm horrible at finding my own stuff in a store where I cant find the knowledge or the reference on each brand. So Again I thankyou this company for putting the effort into a wonderful product! -Lithy-
Kadie  W.
Fredericton, NB
This is by far my new choice of shampoo and conditioner . I've never had softer hair and had to bleach my hair a few months ago and it was extremely damged and within using this product within a week my hair is starting to look and feel Heathier.
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
I have used the shampoo, booster and conditioner a few times now and I am so impressed with how much thicker and healthier my hair looks! I would high recommend this set! I got to try these products for free, but this is my own honest opinion!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love these products i got them on promo to try and its been a great exsperience my hair is very fine and flat and just in one use i notice a difference not only did it give me fuller hair but i got a lot of volume as well so excited its a must have
louise f.
Riverhead Harbour Grace, Newfoundland
Well i received my L'Oreal #fibralogy box 1 week ago i noticed my hair seemed less frizzy, its last one day longer (every other day) without greasy look, i haven't used 5 washes yet, i will continue to use and the jury is still out on thicker hair
Ashlee P.
St Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador
I received this shampoo and conditioner as part of the Fibralogy voxbox and I've really been enjoying using it. It has a light fresh scent which is nice. I have very fine hair and I've noticed my hair has felt thicker since using this shampoo.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.