BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Davida M.
Oak Bluff, Manitoba
This product is amazing for achieving thicker hair but makes hair feel a bit dry in the process. Overall impressed but wouldn't mind more of a conditioning aspect. Must use booster with shampoo and conditioner.
Kriston S.
Victoria, British Columbia
I have a lot of thin-ish hair and therefore it gets weighed down and I am always looking for some volume, especially at the root. I love the smell of this product, I feel like it smells like I just came out of the salon. I do use other products in my hair for volume but I do think I am seeing (after 4 washes) a bit of a difference overall in thickness, especially around the root coupled with the other products I use. The best thing I like about this though is the smell!
Joanne R.
St.adolphe
Recently i tried the Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. i liked the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. it made my hair feel frizzy but give its thickness. i got this for free but these are my own opinions
Heather H.
Dawson Rd, NB
I really like the shampoo and conditioner. Nice smell and makes my hair really soft. My hair feels thicker but I don't think it actually looks any thicker. I haven't used the booster yet, next on my list. I would recommend the shampoo though. It's on sale this week at Jean Coutu!! 😀
Susan T.
Banff, AB
These products definitely made my hair feel and look thicker but I found it to be drying. My hair is very tangled and frizzy after using it. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Erica D.
Ok, I'm in love with this shampoo and conditioner!! The smell alone is amazing!! love how it makes my hair feel. I will without a doubt be buying more when to runs out!! Highly recommend these products for sure!!
Katherine B.
I love this product! It smells lovely and truly does work! When I was given this product free to review I wasn't sure if it would actually work. After only 2 uses I could see the difference in the thickness of my hair. This product works amazingly well and I would 100% recommend it.
Katie W.
I love L'Oréal.. I wonder if this would help with my fine hair! I have fine, thin, dry hair.. Most L'Oréal products help, so if this works I'll buying it in place of my current shampoo and conditioner :)
Jennifer M.
North York , ON
This shampoo and conditioner made my hair smell so amazing. It left my hair smooth and soft but no, I cannot say it thickened my hair. I only got to use it once so far but I will give it another chance.
Ayesha K.
Coquitlam , BC
I love how easy this is to use got my set which is shampoo rinse then booster then conditioner with no rinsing. My hair has volume and my frizzy waives have become much more tame after 4 washes. No effort great results I recommend this.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.