BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sue H.
Halifax, NS
I received this product free from Influenster to try.

Love the smell of this product and it really made my hair fuller with lots of volume!

I would definitely suggest this product to people with fine limp hair and I will be buying it again!

I would definitely
Isabelle S.
Since I have had this shampoo and conditioner it's made my hair look really effective and I've had a load of compliments about this product, I think this is a really affordable product too and is amazing and looks amazing, I would totally recommend too
Jennifer M.
Kitchener, ON
I can't believe this product actually lived up to its claims! After one use I was still a little skeptical, but decided not to make any quick judgement. Now after a week of use all I can say is it does what it says! I only wish the scent was not so perfume-y.
Michelle V.
Toronto, ON
I received these free from influenster and all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed these products and found that after 5 washes it was evident that my hair had more volume. I also noticed that my hair felt healthier and stronger. They smell lovely as well.
Michelle B.
Only been using this for 5 days now but I started to noticed a difference after 3 days. My friends and family and are starting to see a difference as well. I did find that the conditioner wasn't the moisturizing until I bought the Fibralogy mask from the store on day 3. My hair now feels like it is being moisturizer. All in all very impressed with this product
Leah F.
San Francisco
I received this product for free from Influenster to test, and it is supposed to thicken my hair. Did it work? My hair was noticeably fuller, but I'm not sure if it by strand thickness, or just increased volume. I have found my hair is also greasier than my regular shampoo while testing this product, but it has had no impact on the longevity of my hair colour.
Tahnee T.
Kamloops , BC
I must admit - when I saw this in store I was skeptical!! I was intrigued when I had the chance to try it because so many products have let me down! This stuff works!! It gives my thin fine hair fullness without weighing it down and looking full of product!! I'm sold!!
Jordyn M.
Brookside, NS
I've struggled with fine limp hair for my whole life and since getting these products and using them I immediately notice a difference! This product really work your hair feels and look thicker after using theses. Thank you L'oreal fibralogy really works.
Tammy O.
Edmonton , AB
I have been using Loreal Fibrology for 2 weeks now, my hair has been thin all my life and my hair feels thicker and fuller now. I am so happy with this product that I got for free to try from influenster that I will definitely be buying it when I run out
Alison Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Could not believe I got a full bottle of shampoo, booster and conditioner. Quite amazed how well it works. My husband actually doesn't mind the smell, not too strong, works amazingly well, soft, silky feel to it. Which is nice, esp. here in Winnipeg, MB.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.