BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jasmin i.
I received the fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner from influenster.com and so far have had great results. I have fine hair and after one use i already felt and saw a difference. I will definitely recommend fibralogy to anyone with fine hair and will continue to use it after my free samples are gone!
Linda B.
Oshawa
L'Oreal has been a #1 product in my beauty regimen for years. As a hair stylist I know that this will be great for my hair as it always has. I would love to try this specific product to see how it will work in my hair.
Alexandra W.
Timmins
I'm also excited to try L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner~I also hear whispers of wonderful results after one use. I cannot wait to experience and write a review of my personal results. Pretty exciting! :)
Adija T.
Saskatoon
I only tried the Shampoo, I was looking for something that would give my dull hair revamped shine and oumph, and it did! I am very satisfied with this product, and repurchased. The scent is nice as well, not too strong.
Jennifer S.
I have absolutely the worst thin hair, no product has been able to last more than a few hours before it just falls flat again. I'm really looking forward to trying this before I get fed up and decide to shave it all off
Lucy H.
London, ON
I received these products complimentary from Influenster. The shampoo was quite drying for my scalp but the smell was pretty good, also, I didn't notice any thickness after using the 3 step system 5 times. I will continue using, but wouldn't repurchase.
Florbela A.
toronto, ON
I can not wait to get my samples....i hear a lot of great reviews about this product.......having fine thinning hair I'm always looking for products to make my hair with more volume.....waiting patiently for my sample
samantha A.
St. Catharines , ON
This was one product that lived up to what it says it will do without weighing down your hair. I had lifeless limp hair and this product has given it life again. Keep up with regular shapoos and you will be good
Michelle B.
Middle Sackville, NS
I'm SOLD! I love the way my hair feels and how easy it is to style. Friends have asked me what I've been doing different, my answer FIbralogy! I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but these are my own opinions.
Jackeline R.
Esse eu ainda não comprei , para experimentar ; mais eu uso há quase um ano o shampoo e o condicionador roxo com laranja e é muito bom ; todos os produtos da l'Oréal Paris são !!!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.