BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neha L.
Mississauga , Ontario
I'm surprised to hear so many negative reviews about the product. I guess because I have damaged hair, the product worked really well for me. Although it did not provide volume as it said it does, it definitely did thicken my hair a bit. Plus, I absolutely loved the smell of it!
Jenna O.
Toronto, ON
I try all kinds of products for my hair, and I'm not particularly loyal to one product, but generally purchase L'Oreal. This wasn't one of my favorite products, mostly because my hair felt and looked a bit dry after I used it. It definitely worked, and my hair appeared thicker and had a bit more volume, but overall I prefer other L'Oreal products, specifically the sulphate free line.
Jacqueline B.
Lunenburg, AR
I received these products in my Voxbox. The Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster and Conditioner literally made my hair thicker and fuller on the very first use! Telling all my friends! Awesome products!!! To top it off, they smell like spring!
Tara T.
I wouldn't have bought this in the store if I saw it, but thanks to influenster. I got to try this for free and it was amazing! I saw thickness within my hair after 5 washes. I started noticing how thick my bangs got! I will continue to use this product!!
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario
I was sent a free sample (full size shampoo and conditioner) of the fibrology system and I have to say I absolutely love it. It has a great scent, lathers great and makes your hair very shiny and straight. Definitely recommend trying great product, great price. Even though this product was sent to me as a sample all my opinions are based on my own experience with this product!
Allison W.
Capreol, ON
I absolutely loved this product! I'm in my mid 3o's and find my hair is loosing it's fullness! My hair felt years younger. Thank you SO MUCH Fibralogy for bring new life back into my hair. I also think your product smells GREAT. :)
Kathy B.
Recently bought 2 bottles , not as a sample. LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry, straight and grey hair. This brought back body and fullness and shine to my hair I haven't had in years. Would highly recommend this.
Phyllis R.
Crossfield, Alberta
I really loved the way this shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel at first, thick and smelling great, however after a few weeks I felt it dried out my hair and left it feeling brittle. I had to quit using it a few weeks in.
Vicky J.
Oakville, Ontario
It took a couple weeks for the results to start showing but I think that this product really works! My hair feels thicker and healthier, but I have to say that the conditioner doesn't seem to make my hair as silky as others do.
Jennifer T.
I found this shampoo and conditioner in walmart. It was very affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend it for anyone with fine hair, it really thickens your hair and makes it feel stronger. I would buy it again.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.