BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gabrelle D.
Fort McMurray
I love it so much I wanna keep buying more! Thankyou so much for the fabulous product! I'm horrible at finding my own stuff in a store where I cant find the knowledge or the reference on each brand. So Again I thankyou this company for putting the effort into a wonderful product! -Lithy-
louise f.
Riverhead Harbour Grace, Newfoundland
Well i received my L'Oreal #fibralogy box 1 week ago i noticed my hair seemed less frizzy, its last one day longer (every other day) without greasy look, i haven't used 5 washes yet, i will continue to use and the jury is still out on thicker hair
Ashlee P.
St Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador
I received this shampoo and conditioner as part of the Fibralogy voxbox and I've really been enjoying using it. It has a light fresh scent which is nice. I have very fine hair and I've noticed my hair has felt thicker since using this shampoo.
Nicole S.
Chatham , ON
Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner smells great and leaves my hair feeling really clean. After a few weeks of using only these products, I feel my hair is fuller and thicker. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Danielle B.
I just started using this product a week ago. I damaged my hair a few weeks ago and lost all volume and thickness to my hair, within the first week my hair has gotten back to life! Not 100% yet but I am amazed by how great my hair feels now!!
M K.
Thorold, Ontario
I received these products to review for free, but my opinions are all my own. After the very first use, my boyfriend and myself both noted that I had noticeably softer hair. After repeated use, my hair was healthier, much softer and had more volume. I don't know if it actually "thickened" my hair, but it did have more weight to it
Neha L.
Mississauga , Ontario
I'm surprised to hear so many negative reviews about the product. I guess because I have damaged hair, the product worked really well for me. Although it did not provide volume as it said it does, it definitely did thicken my hair a bit. Plus, I absolutely loved the smell of it!
Rhonda G.
The packaging's nice. just love the smell. the first few washes it seamed to work i loved it but then i found my hair breaking and started getting painful boils on my scalp so stopped using this product. i so really wanted this to work
Tara T.
I wouldn't have bought this in the store if I saw it, but thanks to influenster. I got to try this for free and it was amazing! I saw thickness within my hair after 5 washes. I started noticing how thick my bangs got! I will continue to use this product!!
Jenna O.
Toronto, ON
I try all kinds of products for my hair, and I'm not particularly loyal to one product, but generally purchase L'Oreal. This wasn't one of my favorite products, mostly because my hair felt and looked a bit dry after I used it. It definitely worked, and my hair appeared thicker and had a bit more volume, but overall I prefer other L'Oreal products, specifically the sulphate free line.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.