BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christine K.
St catharines, ON
An amazing product. .. I've only used it once so far and in one use i noticed a huge difference in the volume of my hair and it stayed thick a long time .. definitely going to be buying this product :)
Sora O.
Mississauga, ON
I'd recommend this for anyone who has fine hair like myself. It's a three step product (shampoo, booster, and conditioner) that really helps to make hair feel thicker and more voluminous. After using for only a few days, I started to notice a difference already! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to have thicker hair.
Helen P.
Toronto, Ontario
Received this product a couple of weeks ago. Love the scent. Honestly didn't t notice any difference, so I began using it 3 times a week vs. the twice I started with. But 3x makes my fairly thin hair lifeless and heavy. Going to lighten up on conditioner and continue, always hopeful.
Ashley W.
WOW is all I can say. I am a beauty guru on YouTube and I am always looking for really good products to talk about to my viewers. This product is one I recommend this product 100%. It gives my hair amazing volume and amazing shine. For someone who is always in the chlorine this is a must! My hair feels so soft and healthy and I will be repurchasing this product again!!. Thank you Loreal!
Kanchan D.
Kitchener , ON
Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product ,i m using this product and i loveeee it.
i dint see much difference after 1st wash but after 2-3 washes you can definitely see the thickness .totally loving the product and it smells very good.definitely going to buy this.
I have used this brand for a while and is really good. I bought my shampoo and conditioner from either: boots or tesco. in my opinion I don't like the smell but the product works. It is for me very affordable and I am satisfied with this product and will carry on using it.
Sabrina H.
Ottawa
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and left my hair super soft. After have two babies in less then two years I lost a lot of my hair. After using these products my hair felt thicker.
Margo B.
Toronto, ON
I received the L'Oreal Paris Shampoo & Conditioner with booster in my VoxBox. I have used it about 3 times. I really love the smell of the product. I also love the way it gives boost to my normally flat hair. But it makes my hair look dull. Otherwise its a great product.
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. I have to admit, like many, I was also skeptical, but it works! As a bonus it made my hair smoothr and more volume. I have to admit I wouldn't have bought on my own, but now I'll purchasing it again. One down thing is that it dried out my hair and scalp a bit, but a nice hair mask fixes that :)
Sheri W.
Quesnel, BC
I was so happy to be one of the few to sample these full sized product from #influenster #fibralogyworks is absolutely amazing, a few steps but we'll worth the end result. My hair was visibly thicker, felt very soft!!! I'm loving L'Oréal's new line of hair care!!! :)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.