BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gabrelle D.
Fort McMurray
I love it so much I wanna keep buying more! Thankyou so much for the fabulous product! I'm horrible at finding my own stuff in a store where I cant find the knowledge or the reference on each brand. So Again I thankyou this company for putting the effort into a wonderful product! -Lithy-
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
I have used the shampoo, booster and conditioner a few times now and I am so impressed with how much thicker and healthier my hair looks! I would high recommend this set! I got to try these products for free, but this is my own honest opinion!
Kadie  W.
Fredericton, NB
This is by far my new choice of shampoo and conditioner . I've never had softer hair and had to bleach my hair a few months ago and it was extremely damged and within using this product within a week my hair is starting to look and feel Heathier.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love these products i got them on promo to try and its been a great exsperience my hair is very fine and flat and just in one use i notice a difference not only did it give me fuller hair but i got a lot of volume as well so excited its a must have
louise f.
Riverhead Harbour Grace, Newfoundland
Well i received my L'Oreal #fibralogy box 1 week ago i noticed my hair seemed less frizzy, its last one day longer (every other day) without greasy look, i haven't used 5 washes yet, i will continue to use and the jury is still out on thicker hair
Danielle B.
I just started using this product a week ago. I damaged my hair a few weeks ago and lost all volume and thickness to my hair, within the first week my hair has gotten back to life! Not 100% yet but I am amazed by how great my hair feels now!!
Nicole S.
Chatham, ON
Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner smells great and leaves my hair feeling really clean. After a few weeks of using only these products, I feel my hair is fuller and thicker. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Ashlee P.
St Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador
I received this shampoo and conditioner as part of the Fibralogy voxbox and I've really been enjoying using it. It has a light fresh scent which is nice. I have very fine hair and I've noticed my hair has felt thicker since using this shampoo.
M K.
Thorold, Ontario
I received these products to review for free, but my opinions are all my own. After the very first use, my boyfriend and myself both noted that I had noticeably softer hair. After repeated use, my hair was healthier, much softer and had more volume. I don't know if it actually "thickened" my hair, but it did have more weight to it
Neha L.
Mississauga , Ontario
I'm surprised to hear so many negative reviews about the product. I guess because I have damaged hair, the product worked really well for me. Although it did not provide volume as it said it does, it definitely did thicken my hair a bit. Plus, I absolutely loved the smell of it!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.