BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda A.
I love these products! The packaging is gorgeous! They smell so good too! I found the shampoo formula a bit sticky at first but once it lathers it was so good. This actually works for my hair and gives it more body and it feels thicker. Its the first product that actually worked and I'm in love!!
Laura J.
Newmarket , ON
This is literally the BEST smelling hair care line I have ever used. I'm in love. It works great, and you notice it working almost immediately. I'm definitely going to be using this as my regular shampoo and conditioner from now on. I'm so glad that I got a chance to test this product for free!
Virginia G.
Perfect timing. I was just running out of shampoo and conditioner when my voxbox arrived. I found the products did a great job making my hair feel super soft and thick. I haven't used the thickening serum with every wash but was saving it for weekends/ nights out. So far I am happy with the products and how they are making my hair feel and look!
Alicia V.
Brampton , ON
Not sure how I feel. First this product is tested on animals. Secondly, after trying it I seen very little to no different. I naturally have very straight hair and this made it a little frizzy. After a few more times using it it seems not to be as bad. so my first impression is its decent. but I did receive these to test and review in a voxbox
Morgan D.
I'm learning all about L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner ! Thanks to Influenster! Product does work and made my hair bouncy with lots of volume! I used the product for 5 days and my hair has picked up in the bounce department and the shampoos scent is fresh and lasts a full 5 days ! Definitely will be using this product again! Thank you Influenster and L'Oreal for the awesome voxbox ~!
Emilie W.
Kingston, ON
Loving this line !! The shampoo lathers so well and has a gentle scent so if your scent conscious as I am it's awesome :) no headaches here :)
The conditioner really leaves my hair feeling soft but not heavy
Angela M.
I was so excited to get the chance to try this product as I have always had very fine hair. However for me personally, I find that it has more con's than pros. The only thing I really enjoy about it is the smell, which is really wonderful. However I didn't notice any difference in the appearance of my hair other than the fact that it seems to dry it out. My hair feels unhealthy after I use it.
Sheila O.
Thank you Influenster for this free product. I'm very impressed with the results. My usually fine flat hair now has some bounce. It didn't weigh my hair down as other products I've tried in the past. It made my hair silky smooth. It's like getting a haircut without loosing any length!
Melissa W.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Got my free full size L'oreal fibralogy voxbox and started using it right away. (I was very surprised to see that they were full sizes!!) I did not like the smell so much but after using it, i could already feel my hair plump up after drying it. I probably can get use to the smell as it's a great product to plump up my fine hair! thank you for opportunity to try this out! will spread the word!
Helen P.
Toronto, Ontario
Received this product a couple of weeks ago. Love the scent. Honestly didn't t notice any difference, so I began using it 3 times a week vs. the twice I started with. But 3x makes my fairly thin hair lifeless and heavy. Going to lighten up on conditioner and continue, always hopeful.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.