L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Muriel P.
I tried this shampoo and conditioner by L'0real and it is fantastic.I stayed at a friends house for a week-end and that was the products s he was using;L'Oreal Paris with Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner.My hair is limp and thin but,this Shampoo and Conditioner made my hair feel thick and wavy and the shine was fantastic.Can't wait to receive mine in the mail.
Tara D.
Newmarket, IA
I absolutely loved getting this product. For starters, the packaging is lovely. Secondly, the shampoo and conditioner smell AMAZING. I've used them as a set about 4 times and haven't seen any excessive change in the way my hair feels, but the product definitely makes me feel confident and great about my hair!
Isabelle S.
Since I have had this shampoo and conditioner it's made my hair look really effective and I've had a load of compliments about this product, I think this is a really affordable product too and is amazing and looks amazing, I would totally recommend too
Michelle B.
Only been using this for 5 days now but I started to noticed a difference after 3 days. My friends and family and are starting to see a difference as well. I did find that the conditioner wasn't the moisturizing until I bought the Fibralogy mask from the store on day 3. My hair now feels like it is being moisturizer. All in all very impressed with this product
Michelle V.
Toronto, ON
I received these free from influenster and all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed these products and found that after 5 washes it was evident that my hair had more volume. I also noticed that my hair felt healthier and stronger. They smell lovely as well.
Jennifer M.
Kitchener, ON
I can't believe this product actually lived up to its claims! After one use I was still a little skeptical, but decided not to make any quick judgement. Now after a week of use all I can say is it does what it says! I only wish the scent was not so perfume-y.
Sue H.
Halifax, NS
I received this product free from Influenster to try.

Love the smell of this product and it really made my hair fuller with lots of volume!

I would definitely suggest this product to people with fine limp hair and I will be buying it again!

I would definitely
Mandy P.
Based on the claims of the shampoo and condtipner, I would say they live up to the claims. I could bisible see and feel my hair being thicker. My only complaint would be the smell. It's quite a strong floral scent, which I don't particularly care for. It's not offensive by any means, buy I would have preferred a fruitier scent. I received these to products for free from Influenster, but as always all opinions are my own.
Leah F.
Oakville, Ontario
I received this product for free from Influenster to test, and it is supposed to thicken my hair. Did it work? My hair was noticeably fuller, but I'm not sure if it by strand thickness, or just increased volume. I have found my hair is also greasier than my regular shampoo while testing this product, but it has had no impact on the longevity of my hair colour.
Alison Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Could not believe I got a full bottle of shampoo, booster and conditioner. Quite amazed how well it works. My husband actually doesn't mind the smell, not too strong, works amazingly well, soft, silky feel to it. Which is nice, esp. here in Winnipeg, MB.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.