BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

shoshana b.
Toronto, Canada
Hello,
Just received my Fibralogy Influenster Box! Started using the L'Oreal Fibralogy and I love it. It made my hair thicker in just a few washes. I already fell in love with the Brand and now their new Shampoo and Conditioner. I would recommend it for people who need a little more volume in their day to day hair. It really works wonders. Loving L'Oreal :*
Chloe W.
These shampoos and conditioners are so readily available and affordable, I always find my self going back to this product regardless of which formulation it is. Makes my hair feel nice and a bonus is the amazing scent it leaves in my hair. Highly recommend
Annette M.
Newmarket, Ontario
I received the L'Oreal Fibralogy set free from influenster and was so excited to try it. After my first use my hair was so soft and shiny, but I'm not sure it was any thicker. I wash my hair every two days, and after the 5th use I found that my hair was not responding as well, it was limp and didn't respond as well to styling. So I think for my fine hair the solution is to use these products once a week for a boost.
Amber C.
Timberlea , NS
Just used the system for the first time. No results yet. I'm a huge scent person but am not all that fond of the scent, and find the serum not enough. I used a dime size amount and have just past shoulder length hair. No way was it enough to spread around. Shall keep trying and see what happens :)
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Received these L'Oreal products for free in my vox box! I've only used it 2 times so far, the results have exceeded my expectations. Usually thickening shampoo and conditioners do not do much for my hair. My hair looks noticeably thicker and it feels fantastic. It also smells really good which is a bonus!
Tammy T.
I have to say this was the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It left my hair so soft and I had dry scalp and it cleared it right up. Not sure if my hair is any thicker but I will be definitely buying this product ! Oh and the scent is incredible and the lather with the shampoo is amazing!
Melody Z.
Richmond, BC
Both the shampoo and conditioner smell good and do not conflict with any of my perfumes. I didn't really notice that much of a difference in my hair -- it appeared to look thicker, but also seemed to dry out and frizz my hair a little bit.

I have thick hair, but thin strands. I am prone to some frizz.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I love the packaging and also the colour of the shampo as its shiny/pearly white colour!You definitely do feel your hair thicker when using it, I noticed it straight away when rinsing it, my hair didn't feel as fine as it normally does.When rinsing it out it felt thicker & fuller, more full of body than with normal shampoo.
Kendra s.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this product from Influenster for free to review, and was really excited to try it! I absolutely love the packaging and the smell! Even got a compliments on the smell from my family members. I really noticed a difference in the thickness of my hair after only three uses. The one disappointment, was I really had trouble with getting a brush through my hair to untangle it after using the conditioner.
Nishat A.
London
I have always suffered with thin and dry hair! Shampoos never really worked for me until I discovered this one! It has made my hair a lot thicker than it use to be! It has an amazing scent and I always get compliments from people telling me my hair smells good! I didn't think I could love a shampoo so much till I got this one! I always get this from Superdrug's and it is SO affordable!! Absolutely love this!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.