L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kanchan D.
Kitchener , ON
Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product ,i m using this product and i loveeee it.
i dint see much difference after 1st wash but after 2-3 washes you can definitely see the thickness .totally loving the product and it smells very good.definitely going to buy this.
I have used this brand for a while and is really good. I bought my shampoo and conditioner from either: boots or tesco. in my opinion I don't like the smell but the product works. It is for me very affordable and I am satisfied with this product and will carry on using it.
Margo B.
Toronto, ON
I received the L'Oreal Paris Shampoo & Conditioner with booster in my VoxBox. I have used it about 3 times. I really love the smell of the product. I also love the way it gives boost to my normally flat hair. But it makes my hair look dull. Otherwise its a great product.
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. I have to admit, like many, I was also skeptical, but it works! As a bonus it made my hair smoothr and more volume. I have to admit I wouldn't have bought on my own, but now I'll purchasing it again. One down thing is that it dried out my hair and scalp a bit, but a nice hair mask fixes that :)
Claudia C.
medley fl
L'Oréal Paris is one of the best brands of shampoo in the world, as is relamente love my hair after washing and rinsing my hair is super soft, shiny and with an incredible smell.
Sheri W.
Quesnel, BC
I was so happy to be one of the few to sample these full sized product from #influenster #fibralogyworks is absolutely amazing, a few steps but we'll worth the end result. My hair was visibly thicker, felt very soft!!! I'm loving L'Oréal's new line of hair care!!! :)
Karen N.
This is a great product for thin hair. I have tried a couple others that were a lot more money and they were similar results. It has a nice smell and gives my hair a little more body and looks fuller... I have been using for 3 months and will continue to use. Love it
Ruta R.
Toronto, ON
I already have pretty thick hair so I wasn't sure what this would do for me, but when you get a free sample, you don't complain. I would say I don't feel any extra thickness, but my hair has a lot more body and volume which is really awesome. So even if you have thick hair, this is worth just for the volume part.
VelmaGar H.
Clarenville, NL
I would very much like to try this product and then I would do a review. I know you would like me to write something here to influence others but that is not possible until I try the product.
Anita M.
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner from L'Oreal will save you money! Just before receiving these products complimentary from my Vox Box, my hair was at the awkward stage - almost needing a trim, but not quite. After using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was noticeably stronger, more manageable, and less fly away. I was most thrilled however, with how my hair held its shape and put off that hair appointment for another week.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.