BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristal C.
Neepawa
I have used the shampoo /conditioner a few times with the tuickening serum. I have curly/wavy course hair and was not impressed on how it made my hair feel. I tried just leaving it curly.. using mousse and lowdrier like i normally do and it made my hair feel like there was something in it. Then i tried letting my hair air dry and straightening it.. i didn't see any improved thickness. Its getting 3 stars because it does smell good ;)
Nancy P.
LaSalle, ON
My hair is super long and with hair that is super long, it can get heavy. It loses it's thickness and becomes kind of limp. After 5 washes, I already see an improvement, especially when I wear my hair in a pony, it's thick and full! It smells great and I love how the booster was easy to use with the whole system.
Kerry K.
Mount Uniacke, NS
.after trying the shampoo, booster and conditioner,I feel like it did give my hair a feeling of being thicker, so with continued use it could really make a difference ‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ However, I did find that the scent was extremely strong and long lasting... I am not scent sensitive but this did bother me a bit.
Carly E.
Winnipeg
Got this in my first VoxBox and I was so excited! I have long hair - past my chest, but it is definitely lacking volume and thickness. this product smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling very clean. I do notice more fullness when I have my hair up in a ponytail, its not as flat and floppy lol which is a good thing! when I wear my hair down I always tease it and this has made styling it way easier and it looks that much better !
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I absolutely love this brand for shampoo and conditioner! After using this for a month I did notice that my hair was much fuller with volume after blow drying and it felt much softer too, I leave the conditioner in for 5 minutes then wash out and it's much more manageable in comparison to just using the shampoo alone
Leanne C.
Naughton , Ontario
I got the L'Oreal fibralogy shampoo and conditioner in the April 2015 voxbox. I was skeptical at the beginning as most products that state they create volume and thicker hair don't seem but work, and i was surprised at how effective this product was. within the 5 washes my hair was noticeably different and even by boyfriend noticed the difference. I really enjoyed the smell and felt is lasted until the next time i washed it
Zzecnirp S.
ME agrado mucho usarlo, a mi se me esponja demaciado el pelo pero con este shampoo eso se termino, a parte de que me deja el pelo super brilloso y sube, lo ocupo sobre todo despues de teñirme mi pelo ya que me lo cuida
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
I received this in the mail free from influenster. I love the way it smells! It did wondered to my hair, it only took five washes to see a difference, and now my hair went from thin to fabulous! I have already purchased a refill (it's just that good!) I highly recommend it! Thank you so much Influenster!
Kristal R.
After trying the Fibraology shampoo specifically, it's my favorite. non-greasy shampoo to use for volume and a clean scalp. Using this alone is enough to see the thicker results after a few days. I'm definitely going to use this regularly and recommend it for anyone who wants thicker, cleaner feeling hair.
Gina B.
Round hill , AB
I am in love with the new Loreal line after only 3 uses!!! The look the smell and the results are amazing! My flat lifeless hair actually has body and fullness! I've never had so many comments about my hair....ever! I will definitely be recommending this shampoo line and for sure buying it as my regular now!!!!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.