BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sheila O.
Thank you Influenster for this free product. I'm very impressed with the results. My usually fine flat hair now has some bounce. It didn't weigh my hair down as other products I've tried in the past. It made my hair silky smooth. It's like getting a haircut without loosing any length!
Melissa W.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Got my free full size L'oreal fibralogy voxbox and started using it right away. (I was very surprised to see that they were full sizes!!) I did not like the smell so much but after using it, i could already feel my hair plump up after drying it. I probably can get use to the smell as it's a great product to plump up my fine hair! thank you for opportunity to try this out! will spread the word!
Sora O.
Mississauga, ON
I'd recommend this for anyone who has fine hair like myself. It's a three step product (shampoo, booster, and conditioner) that really helps to make hair feel thicker and more voluminous. After using for only a few days, I started to notice a difference already! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to have thicker hair.
Christine K.
St catharines, ON
An amazing product. .. I've only used it once so far and in one use i noticed a huge difference in the volume of my hair and it stayed thick a long time .. definitely going to be buying this product :)
Helen P.
Toronto, Ontario
Received this product a couple of weeks ago. Love the scent. Honestly didn't t notice any difference, so I began using it 3 times a week vs. the twice I started with. But 3x makes my fairly thin hair lifeless and heavy. Going to lighten up on conditioner and continue, always hopeful.
Ashley W.
WOW is all I can say. I am a beauty guru on YouTube and I am always looking for really good products to talk about to my viewers. This product is one I recommend this product 100%. It gives my hair amazing volume and amazing shine. For someone who is always in the chlorine this is a must! My hair feels so soft and healthy and I will be repurchasing this product again!!. Thank you Loreal!
I have used this brand for a while and is really good. I bought my shampoo and conditioner from either: boots or tesco. in my opinion I don't like the smell but the product works. It is for me very affordable and I am satisfied with this product and will carry on using it.
Sabrina H.
Ottawa
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and left my hair super soft. After have two babies in less then two years I lost a lot of my hair. After using these products my hair felt thicker.
Kanchan D.
Kitchener , ON
Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product ,i m using this product and i loveeee it.
i dint see much difference after 1st wash but after 2-3 washes you can definitely see the thickness .totally loving the product and it smells very good.definitely going to buy this.
Margo B.
Toronto, ON
I received the L'Oreal Paris Shampoo & Conditioner with booster in my VoxBox. I have used it about 3 times. I really love the smell of the product. I also love the way it gives boost to my normally flat hair. But it makes my hair look dull. Otherwise its a great product.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.