BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sew l.
Edmonton, AB
I wash my hair daily but my hair look flat and thin after air drying. After using L'Oreal Fibralogy Influenser kit, I can noticed my hair look difference ,my hair look fuller and thicker .The smells of shampoo is great but it will be great if not have SLS ! The Booster and conditioner make my hair so smooth and silky !
Robyn M.
I was very skeptical about this product actually working as they say it does, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it actually did what it claimed. After only five uses there was a noticeable difference in the thickness of my hair. Not only does it look thicker but it also feels thicker. It left my hair shiny, soft, and smelling great. I would definitely purchase this product in the future and recommend it to family and friends
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
I was so excited to try the L'Oréal fibralogy shampoo and conditioner! I have quite fine hair and was very interested to try this new line. Id give almost anything for thicker hair. It not only smells amazing it made my hair seem healthier and fuller after just one use. I can wait to see what a full month looks like!!
Preeti D.
ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia, BC
I have fine hair and knowing that I'm receiving thick hair shampoo had me really excited. Upon receiving it I used it right away shampoo first then serum and lastly the conditioner. I noticed after few treatments my hair felt thicker love the smell too. I would recommend this to everyone wanting to have thicker hair.
jolanta r.
Stoney Creek, ON
I've tried a number of products with zero results, so once I received this product for free from voxbox, I was a bit skeptical. After one use I automatically saw a huge difference. My hair felt and looked amazing. And the smell is fabulous!!! Love the trio and definitely going to have this in my shower all the time.
Lorna M.
grande prairie, Alberta
Love Love Love! My hair is noticeably thicker, and with minimal effort. I will definitely be purchasing this product once my samples are finished. I recommend this product to woman who have especially just had babies and are starting to loose their hair, it thickens what u have left and makes it not noticeable! I am so happy i got to sample this product, i would not have purchased it otherwise as nothing has worked for me in the past.
Kerry K.
Mount Uniacke, NS
.after trying the shampoo, booster and conditioner,I feel like it did give my hair a feeling of being thicker, so with continued use it could really make a difference ‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ However, I did find that the scent was extremely strong and long lasting... I am not scent sensitive but this did bother me a bit.
Kristal C.
Neepawa
I have used the shampoo /conditioner a few times with the tuickening serum. I have curly/wavy course hair and was not impressed on how it made my hair feel. I tried just leaving it curly.. using mousse and lowdrier like i normally do and it made my hair feel like there was something in it. Then i tried letting my hair air dry and straightening it.. i didn't see any improved thickness. Its getting 3 stars because it does smell good ;)
Tara D.
I received this product from a VoxBox. I love the smell, the fun look of the bottles and the way the shampoo really suds up in my hair. But does it add volume and really boost my hair to new heights like it promised? Not so much. I would still recommend it though because it does make my hair feel nice and silky.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I absolutely love this brand for shampoo and conditioner! After using this for a month I did notice that my hair was much fuller with volume after blow drying and it felt much softer too, I leave the conditioner in for 5 minutes then wash out and it's much more manageable in comparison to just using the shampoo alone
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.