BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jillian L.
When I first saw the Fibralogy products, I couldn't wait to try it out as I've never heard of this line before. My hair was medium-thick to begin with. After a few washes, I found my hair to be thicker, but super dry. I think this product would be okay to use occasionally, but not on a daily basis as it will surely dry your hair out.
Lisa W.
I actually started using this shampoo and conditioner last week before I found out I was getting a VoxBox, and I love it! The smell is flipping amazing! It has made my very thin hair feel and look so much thicker! I love it! Now I'm using the Booster that came with them in my VoxBox and immediately noticed the difference! Thanks so much!
Andrea D.
Minto, new brunswick
I received my shampoo, conditioner, and booster 2 weeks ago. The product smells great and leaves my hair very clean and shiny. I have noticed after using it my hair seems to have more volume and bounce to it. I was sent the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own. I am very happy with the product
Geneva  R.
Airdrie, AB
My first impression of L'Oreal Fibralogy products was the lovely smell! I've used these products 2x so far and can already see changes. My hair feels and looks thicker plus is super soft. Can't wait to see the changes in the near future! Thank you Influenster for letting me try the products out for free! I would highly recommend!
Tiffany D.
This product is FAB! I noticed a difference in my hair only after a few rinses. They don't advertise it but the product made my hair very smooth and shiny. I would really recommend this product to many of my friends who have dull and thin hair. It lost a star for the smell as I was not keen on it. Other than that, GREAT product.
Tanishia L.
Newcombville, NS
I just received the L'oréal Voxboxand I am blown away! I jumped in the shower as soon as I got it, lathered my hair in the shampoo and It smells absolutely amazing and it feels wonderful! I have weirldy thin hair and nothing seems to work with it but this stuff does just after one wash. It feels thicker and looks thicker. Love it!
Kaela S.
Winnipeg , MB
I received the fibralogy shampoo, conditioner, and booster from influenster to test out and I am pretty pleased with the products it defiantly has made my hair thicker the only thing I've noticed that I dislike is the fact that it leaves your hair coarse and a bit dry but other than that I am completely happy with the results!
Maddison M.
Doesn't exactly thicken my hait but gives it a lot of volume to my hair, kind of gives temporary thickness. It's very affordable and is a good affordable product, love the colours on the packaging and i think i would buy it again!
Jade G.
Zandvliet
This shampoo and conditioner are so good! They smell great and my hair gets so soft when I've used these products. Most of my friends use these to and they are in love with it as well! My friend has very long hair and it often has a lot of tangles. She uses these products and she doesn't have any tangles anymore!
Annalise C.
I brought this system myself and I have to say, don't expect results after one use it will take a while for a product to really start working on your hair. I wouldn't say it has actually got thicker but definitely feels it and has so much more bounce and life to it. Results vary by how long you have used the product for.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.