BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zzecnirp S.
ME agrado mucho usarlo, a mi se me esponja demaciado el pelo pero con este shampoo eso se termino, a parte de que me deja el pelo super brilloso y sube, lo ocupo sobre todo despues de teñirme mi pelo ya que me lo cuida
Jude f.
Goderich, Ontario
I got this as a free trial. I love the smell. It works as a shampoo and conditioner. I don't know that it makes my hair have more volume though. I have very fine thin hair and I can't say I have noticed any difference. I would recommend it for the smell. It may make a difference with shorter hair I don't know.
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
I received this in the mail free from influenster. I love the way it smells! It did wondered to my hair, it only took five washes to see a difference, and now my hair went from thin to fabulous! I have already purchased a refill (it's just that good!) I highly recommend it! Thank you so much Influenster!
Chloe W.
These shampoos and conditioners are so readily available and affordable, I always find my self going back to this product regardless of which formulation it is. Makes my hair feel nice and a bonus is the amazing scent it leaves in my hair. Highly recommend
shoshana b.
Toronto, Canada
Hello,
Just received my Fibralogy Influenster Box! Started using the L'Oreal Fibralogy and I love it. It made my hair thicker in just a few washes. I already fell in love with the Brand and now their new Shampoo and Conditioner. I would recommend it for people who need a little more volume in their day to day hair. It really works wonders. Loving L'Oreal :*
Annette M.
Newmarket, Ontario
I received the L'Oreal Fibralogy set free from influenster and was so excited to try it. After my first use my hair was so soft and shiny, but I'm not sure it was any thicker. I wash my hair every two days, and after the 5th use I found that my hair was not responding as well, it was limp and didn't respond as well to styling. So I think for my fine hair the solution is to use these products once a week for a boost.
Amber C.
Timberlea , NS
Just used the system for the first time. No results yet. I'm a huge scent person but am not all that fond of the scent, and find the serum not enough. I used a dime size amount and have just past shoulder length hair. No way was it enough to spread around. Shall keep trying and see what happens :)
Melody Z.
Richmond, BC
Both the shampoo and conditioner smell good and do not conflict with any of my perfumes. I didn't really notice that much of a difference in my hair -- it appeared to look thicker, but also seemed to dry out and frizz my hair a little bit.

I have thick hair, but thin strands. I am prone to some frizz.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Received these L'Oreal products for free in my vox box! I've only used it 2 times so far, the results have exceeded my expectations. Usually thickening shampoo and conditioners do not do much for my hair. My hair looks noticeably thicker and it feels fantastic. It also smells really good which is a bonus!
Tammy T.
I have to say this was the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It left my hair so soft and I had dry scalp and it cleared it right up. Not sure if my hair is any thicker but I will be definitely buying this product ! Oh and the scent is incredible and the lather with the shampoo is amazing!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.