BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica L.
I would like to receive free samples.. I don't know how to do but i am truly interessed in receiving some because i get to try many and many brands because my hair are so thirsty so before beying to whole thing, I'd like to see if it fits me , but I'm sure it's great ;)
Kim K.
Franklin
Love it its great for all hair types and gives you an everlasting sleek shine...healthy hair..I have stocked up on this for my wife and I and it smells wonderful
Tracey P.
Niagara Falls
Can't wait to try sample on my hair. Thank you for letting me try beforehand. It is great to have the opportunity to try before purchasing a large quantity and possibly discovering it doesn't suit your needs. I'm sure the quality of the product will be good. L'ORÉAL has always been reputable.
maria b.
bowmanville
I recied my free sample a month ago.so now I'm ready to write a review.i liked the shampoo,it didn't weigh my hair down.i have to be carefull its very thin.the cond. was okay,but not a big fan,i found it was a little to heavy.will defenitly buy the shampoo again.
Bernadette H.
Calgary
I have such fine hair, for once, would like to find hair products that do exactly what they say.
I love to sample a product before I buy .. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this product!!
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
I love the line on shampoo Loreal but this is one of my favorites, I feel that repairs the hair fiber slowly and personally my hair is in a stronger and brighter days
Alicia F.
Ventura
I used this once. It was OK. I didn't really notice a huge difference in my hair, plus I only really like to use professional products anyways. The smell was good!
Mary Anne A.
Surrey
I have great things about this product, but I would like to try it before I buy it. I have used other L'Oreal products and found them to be excellent. Thanks for giving us a free sample! I'm sure that I will be buying this product in the future!
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Este shampoo de verdad es increíble, cumple absolutamente todas mis espectativas, me funciona L'Oréal desde hace unos dos años que descubrí que es uno de los mejores, además tienes muchos productos para elegir, presentaciones y olores. Este es uno de mis favoritos, le doy mil puntos y lo recomiendo 100%,😍😍
monica a.
When it comes to hair I think this brand is very good it has for each type of hair and from what it is seen it serves because there are many brands that claim to be for something and the truth are pure charcosn they are not used to anything to this 5 stars totally
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.