BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
I absolutely love this shampoo. It feels great and smells great.. It lathers up really well.. It keep s your hair feeling soft and definitely feeling clean.. Its just a all around great product!!
Aleika D.
el mejor!! Recomendado 200%.. Cabello limpio hasta las próximas 48 horas! ⏰ Super bueno!! Deja el cabello manejable y super fresco. recontra recomendado!  Ojala tenga la opotunida de recibir sus productos!!! Estaria super feliz de verdad
Mark F.
Azusa, CA
Having problematic coarse hair has always been a struggle for me to find a product that works for my hair type and with this shampoo and conditioner combination my hair feels clean and silky smooth. Along with having more hair growth and thickness.
Kim K.
Franklin
Love it its great for all hair types and gives you an everlasting sleek shine...healthy hair..I have stocked up on this for my wife and I and it smells wonderful
Tracey P.
Niagara Falls
Can't wait to try sample on my hair. Thank you for letting me try beforehand. It is great to have the opportunity to try before purchasing a large quantity and possibly discovering it doesn't suit your needs. I'm sure the quality of the product will be good. L'ORÉAL has always been reputable.
maria b.
bowmanville
I recied my free sample a month ago.so now I'm ready to write a review.i liked the shampoo,it didn't weigh my hair down.i have to be carefull its very thin.the cond. was okay,but not a big fan,i found it was a little to heavy.will defenitly buy the shampoo again.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
I love the line on shampoo Loreal but this is one of my favorites, I feel that repairs the hair fiber slowly and personally my hair is in a stronger and brighter days
Bernadette H.
Calgary
I have such fine hair, for once, would like to find hair products that do exactly what they say.
I love to sample a product before I buy .. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this product!!
Alicia F.
Ventura
I used this once. It was OK. I didn't really notice a huge difference in my hair, plus I only really like to use professional products anyways. The smell was good!
Mary Anne A.
Surrey
I have great things about this product, but I would like to try it before I buy it. I have used other L'Oreal products and found them to be excellent. Thanks for giving us a free sample! I'm sure that I will be buying this product in the future!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.