BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cristina  F.
Newmarket , ON
I received this product to try free in a VoxBox. I was not entirely pleased with the product. It worked fine as a shampoo and conditioner (i.e. it cleaned my hair), but I did not at all like the "chemically" smell of the product. It also did not thicken my hair as per the product claims. I will unfortunately not be purchasing this product again,
dhruv k.
I have received the Fibralogy system to try out for free from Influenster. Its been a week now using the system. My hair were naturally thick before but they were not in a very good shape since sometime. I think my hair looks and feels better since the third wash and they have started to re-gain the look, thickness and luster. The hair goes grease-free for a longer time compared to other shampoos-conditioner system. The smell is pleasant and long lasting. I believe that the booster plays an important role here. I will definitely recommend this product.
Kayla K.
First off id like to say this stuff smells quite nice and you only need a little! Down side is I already have wuite thick hair and my scalp is sensitive so it made my hair feel quite greasy after one day which usually I can go a few days without washing my hair. Second it gave me bad dandrif:( i don't recommend it if you have a sensitive scalp.
April R.
Windsor, ON
I received this product for free to try from influenster. After the first wash I did notice my hair felt softer, I loved how my hair smelled and felt like it had increased in volume.
After a little over a week I did actually start to notice increased thickness and even had someone at school refer to me as "someone with long, thick hair" .
Angela M.
Halifax, NS
Received this Fibralogy shampoos and conditioner from the influenster Vox Box. Loved the smell of the shampoo and how soft it left my hair. The conditioner makes your hair feel really good also, however I was not a huge fan of the smell of the conditioner, very different from the shampoo. Wondering if it has something to do with the booster.
Mercedes G.
New Hamburg, Ontario
This product really works like they say it does.

I was skeptical at first, but I tried it out and within a week, people were complimenting my hair!

I found the shampoo made my hair a little more difficult to detangle, but the conditioner usually smoothd it right out again.

I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Kim S.
Markham, On
First off I have to say, I just LOVE the fresh light scent of this product. I would buy it on this alone, however I was very impressed with how my hair responded after just 3 times. My free VoxBox (Influenster) sample included the shampoo conditioner and booster. I found that when used as directed hair was fuller shinier and easier to manage. Flat ironing left it with a silky sheen with no extra product added or even neccessary. I am very impressed with this product.
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
I have been using this shampoo, conditioner and thickener booster for the last 2 weeks. My hair is definitely very thin and I can see it is thicker and has more volume than ever before. The shampoo smells great and I feel like it is salon quality. I received these free from influenster to test out and reviews, and so far I am quite pleased!
Eve H.
Richmond Hill, ONTARIO
Favorite thing about it is that it smells really good. The smell lasts for around 12 hours, which is something I've never experienced before. It does seem a bit drying, but I'm not that bothered by it. As for the thickening properties, it's difficult to tell. The first time I used it it really did seem to thicken my hair, but the second time I didn't notice that much of a difference. We'll see how it fares after 5 uses. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with these products.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I got these items in a voxbox from Influenster. I wrote a pretty lengthy review on my blog, but I'll keep it short here. Though these items smell amazing, and I had high hopes, I was ultimately disappointed greatly. I stopped using the shampoo over a week ago and my hair still hasn't gone back to normal and still has a straw like feeling.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.