BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ioana L.
Montreal
Love this shampoo! It always leaves your hair smelling and looking good without adding extra weight. I used to have damaged hair but after using this product, my hair has never looked so good and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Katie W.
madoc, ON
I have used my complimentary Fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner 3 times. Me and my spouse have both noticed my hair has more volume!! I ❤️The smell it is not over powering. I also noticed even my pony tail looks fabulous! I would recommend purchasing this line, so much so that I went an purchased the set for my mom who also suffers with thin hair!
Erika D.
Fredericton, NB
Love this shampoo and conditioner. The bottle is pretty and it smells great. I have normal long light brown hair... I love how this makes my hair feel and smell. It is one of my favs!! I will definitely buy this product again!!
I Recommend it for sure!!!
Terra K.
PETERBOROUGH, ON
I've been using Fibralogy for a couple of weeks now and I am actually really impressed with the results! There are so many products out there that claim to do this or that - this is the first that actual has lived up to my expectations.
Not only do the products smell divine but they leave my hair soft & clean and I'm really noticing a difference!
Thanks Influenster for letting me try it for free (all opinions are my own)! I may never have known what I was missing out on if it wasn't for you!
Beth R.
Truro, NS
All in all, after using the shampoo, booster, and conditioner, I have to say, I'm not as wowed as i hoped i would be. It smells fantastic, and leaves my hair nice and silky, but thats about as far as it goes. I have fine, thin hair, and there was very little visible/tangible thickening, and hardly any volume. not a horrible product, but kinda disappointing.
Michelle B.
Brampton, ON
I have mixed feelings about this stuff, yes, it does make my hair feel & look thicker than normal, which is nice, the downside ? I found it dried my hair out ! It feels and looks dried out... And I didn't particularly care for the smell. The booster, to me didn't seem to really be of any use. I don't know that I would go out of my way to buy this stuff.
sara d.
Cornwall, On, Ontario, Ontario
I got this amazing great box in the mail from Influenster for testing purpose , I've tried Fibralogy twice now but it says use once a week but I did it twice so far and I already feel
The difference! Ladys you are going to want this new product my hair feels great smooth also and it smells AMAZING! I love my hair it's a big Part of my everyday life and they definitely made my hair feel GREAT @LOrealParis Fibralogy Shampoo & Conditioner; Fibralogy Booster via @InfluensterVox .
Selvynna T.
Toronto, Ontario
I have pretty flat and straight hair, so i was excited to try this shampoo & conditioner out. I have used it for almost a week now. It smells nice and leaves my hair feeling clean and a little less flat. Its a decent shampoo / conditioner, nothing super amazing but will not disappoint. I tested this product out for free but opinions are my own.
Cristina  F.
Newmarket , ON
I received this product to try free in a VoxBox. I was not entirely pleased with the product. It worked fine as a shampoo and conditioner (i.e. it cleaned my hair), but I did not at all like the "chemically" smell of the product. It also did not thicken my hair as per the product claims. I will unfortunately not be purchasing this product again,
Angela W.
Calgary, AB
I'm normally pretty loyal to my crazy expensive shampoo and conditioner, and I haven't had much luck with thickening shampoo and conditioner in the past. I was totally blown away by these products. They both smell good and I find they do an excellent job at cleaning/conditioning my hair and it is noticably thicker! As a bonus, it's not as oily which means my hair has body and volume when I wake up in the morning after washing it at night!
Disclaimer: I received these from Influencer for testing, but all opinions are my own!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.