BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Holli D.
Hamilton
I love free stuff! Imagine my excitement when I received an e-mail from Influenster to tell me I'd be getting the chance to try the Fibrology hair care products for free! My hair is naturally curly and dry. The Fibrology products weren't the least bit drying, and made my hair feel great! I'd definitely recommend the product to anyone! These opinions are strictly my own.
Alysa F.
Winnipeg , MB
I am loving how thick my hair feels with this! I'm a new mama, and so I have been experiencing a little bit of hair loss.. but this doesn't make it feel as though I am. My hair is so thick, you can hardly tell. It's great!
It looks great, and feels great. I love running my fingers through it.

I received this product complimentary, but this review is my honest opinion
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
I was lucky enough to receive full size samples of these products from Influenster. My hair has become so full, thick, soft and shiny. I'm not as sure about the booster....the recommended amount to apply is so small it literally felt like I was putting nothing on my hair, so I'm not sure how it can be effective. I also ran out of it long before the shampoo and conditioner and the results have been just as great without it. It smells so nice and the scent lingers from wash to wash. I've been looking for these in stores now and am pleasantly surprised to see such an affordable price!
Brittany H.
Sarnia , ON
Definitely was skeptical about using this. Not my 100% fav but it definitely worked well. Price was awesome comparing to others it's not the best but works for how much it is. Love the colors bright and vibrant. Yes for people who love low prices I recommend it.
Kerina W.
Maple, Ontario
I have dyed, dry hair that is super hard to manage, and usually with a couple of washes using shampoo I don't really see such a big difference in my hair - but I did with the L'oreal Paris Fibralogy. After I received it from Influenster for testing purposes, I started using it everytine I washed my hair and after a couple of washes I can already tell a difference in the smoothness of my hair, it definitely reduced the tangles !
Margaret E.
TOronto, Ontario
I have long (to my shoulder blades) baby-fine hair. I tried this 3 part system for four washes over 10 days and found it made no difference. I then gave it to my husband who has short baby-fine hair. He loved it and found it made his this fine hair feel and appear much thicker! So in summation, this product works best on shorter fine hair than on long. If you have short baby-fine hair this product would be well worth trying.
LInda M.
Oshawa
I am thankful I got to try these products that were sent to me by influenster. I didn't notice a whole lot of volume, but it was only 5 days. i am going to keep usuing it, maybe the more i use it the better it will be. It did make my hair softer and i loved the smell. I couldn't do the pony tail test as my hair is too short. These are my own views and nobody elses.
Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
Recently I tried the Fibralogy shampoo, conditioner, and booster combo. I used as directed and felt a difference in my hair. I have fairly fine hair, so I felt like my hair did indeed feel fuller and thicker. Unfortunately it doesn't have the needed moisture that I need for my hair type.
*The Fibralogy collection was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own
Terra K.
PETERBOROUGH, ON
I've been using Fibralogy for a couple of weeks now and I am actually really impressed with the results! There are so many products out there that claim to do this or that - this is the first that actual has lived up to my expectations.
Not only do the products smell divine but they leave my hair soft & clean and I'm really noticing a difference!
Thanks Influenster for letting me try it for free (all opinions are my own)! I may never have known what I was missing out on if it wasn't for you!
Ioana L.
Montreal
Love this shampoo! It always leaves your hair smelling and looking good without adding extra weight. I used to have damaged hair but after using this product, my hair has never looked so good and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.