BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sherry W.
Glace Bay , Nova Scotia
I have been using these products for about two weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. I first want to talk about the packaging it's so pretty and completely convenient. The product smells great and leaves my hair clean and shiny. When I used to put my hair in a ponytail it used to be flat and limp to my head now it's plump let and appears thicker. I will for sure repurchase this product
Michelle B.
Brampton, ON
I have mixed feelings about this stuff, yes, it does make my hair feel & look thicker than normal, which is nice, the downside ? I found it dried my hair out ! It feels and looks dried out... And I didn't particularly care for the smell. The booster, to me didn't seem to really be of any use. I don't know that I would go out of my way to buy this stuff.
dhruv k.
I have received the Fibralogy system to try out for free from Influenster. Its been a week now using the system. My hair were naturally thick before but they were not in a very good shape since sometime. I think my hair looks and feels better since the third wash and they have started to re-gain the look, thickness and luster. The hair goes grease-free for a longer time compared to other shampoos-conditioner system. The smell is pleasant and long lasting. I believe that the booster plays an important role here. I will definitely recommend this product.
sara d.
Cornwall, On, Ontario, Ontario
I got this amazing great box in the mail from Influenster for testing purpose , I've tried Fibralogy twice now but it says use once a week but I did it twice so far and I already feel
The difference! Ladys you are going to want this new product my hair feels great smooth also and it smells AMAZING! I love my hair it's a big Part of my everyday life and they definitely made my hair feel GREAT @LOrealParis Fibralogy Shampoo & Conditioner; Fibralogy Booster via @InfluensterVox .
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
I have really thin hair and I desperatley wanted this product to work but I had no such luck. I used this product for two weeks and I found it really dried out my hair and left it really frizzy and tangled. I didn't like how my hair looked or felt after using this product. I received this product for free from influenster but all views are my own.
Angela W.
Calgary, AB
I'm normally pretty loyal to my crazy expensive shampoo and conditioner, and I haven't had much luck with thickening shampoo and conditioner in the past. I was totally blown away by these products. They both smell good and I find they do an excellent job at cleaning/conditioning my hair and it is noticably thicker! As a bonus, it's not as oily which means my hair has body and volume when I wake up in the morning after washing it at night!
Disclaimer: I received these from Influencer for testing, but all opinions are my own!
Selvynna T.
Toronto, Ontario
I have pretty flat and straight hair, so i was excited to try this shampoo & conditioner out. I have used it for almost a week now. It smells nice and leaves my hair feeling clean and a little less flat. Its a decent shampoo / conditioner, nothing super amazing but will not disappoint. I tested this product out for free but opinions are my own.
Cristina  F.
Newmarket , ON
I received this product to try free in a VoxBox. I was not entirely pleased with the product. It worked fine as a shampoo and conditioner (i.e. it cleaned my hair), but I did not at all like the "chemically" smell of the product. It also did not thicken my hair as per the product claims. I will unfortunately not be purchasing this product again,
Kayla K.
First off id like to say this stuff smells quite nice and you only need a little! Down side is I already have wuite thick hair and my scalp is sensitive so it made my hair feel quite greasy after one day which usually I can go a few days without washing my hair. Second it gave me bad dandrif:( i don't recommend it if you have a sensitive scalp.
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
I have been using this shampoo, conditioner and thickener booster for the last 2 weeks. My hair is definitely very thin and I can see it is thicker and has more volume than ever before. The shampoo smells great and I feel like it is salon quality. I received these free from influenster to test out and reviews, and so far I am quite pleased!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.