BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
Recently I tried the Fibralogy shampoo, conditioner, and booster combo. I used as directed and felt a difference in my hair. I have fairly fine hair, so I felt like my hair did indeed feel fuller and thicker. Unfortunately it doesn't have the needed moisture that I need for my hair type.
*The Fibralogy collection was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own
LInda M.
Oshawa
I am thankful I got to try these products that were sent to me by influenster. I didn't notice a whole lot of volume, but it was only 5 days. i am going to keep usuing it, maybe the more i use it the better it will be. It did make my hair softer and i loved the smell. I couldn't do the pony tail test as my hair is too short. These are my own views and nobody elses.
Terra K.
PETERBOROUGH, ON
I've been using Fibralogy for a couple of weeks now and I am actually really impressed with the results! There are so many products out there that claim to do this or that - this is the first that actual has lived up to my expectations.
Not only do the products smell divine but they leave my hair soft & clean and I'm really noticing a difference!
Thanks Influenster for letting me try it for free (all opinions are my own)! I may never have known what I was missing out on if it wasn't for you!
Erika D.
Fredericton, NB
Love this shampoo and conditioner. The bottle is pretty and it smells great. I have normal long light brown hair... I love how this makes my hair feel and smell. It is one of my favs!! I will definitely buy this product again!!
I Recommend it for sure!!!
Rebecca W.
Ashton, OH
I have very plain and boring hair - limp and lifeless. Only thing going for it is the colour. Anyhoo - The Fibraology shampoo and condition did give me good hair days and a general overall better hairstyle. BUT I wouldn't necessarily say my hair is thicker. My ponytail is still the same size. I do notice my hair is more manageable. The product smells great!
Beth R.
Truro, NS
All in all, after using the shampoo, booster, and conditioner, I have to say, I'm not as wowed as i hoped i would be. It smells fantastic, and leaves my hair nice and silky, but thats about as far as it goes. I have fine, thin hair, and there was very little visible/tangible thickening, and hardly any volume. not a horrible product, but kinda disappointing.
Ioana L.
Montreal
Love this shampoo! It always leaves your hair smelling and looking good without adding extra weight. I used to have damaged hair but after using this product, my hair has never looked so good and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Sherry W.
Glace Bay , Nova Scotia
I have been using these products for about two weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. I first want to talk about the packaging it's so pretty and completely convenient. The product smells great and leaves my hair clean and shiny. When I used to put my hair in a ponytail it used to be flat and limp to my head now it's plump let and appears thicker. I will for sure repurchase this product
Katie W.
madoc, ON
I have used my complimentary Fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner 3 times. Me and my spouse have both noticed my hair has more volume!! I ❤️The smell it is not over powering. I also noticed even my pony tail looks fabulous! I would recommend purchasing this line, so much so that I went an purchased the set for my mom who also suffers with thin hair!
Natasha C.
Baie-Comeau
I love this shampoo. Very good price, very good smell. The packaging is attractive. i dye my hair often and this shampoo helps to hydrate my hair and it look more healthy. My hair is not greasy and my hair is smooth, fluffy at the limit. So good product !
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.