BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julia S.
I was super excited to try the Fibralogy line from L'Oreal. Positive: It seems to works. Hair is silky and voluminous and not knotty after washing. Cons: It's very fragrant, which may not bother some, but it is quite strong, especially if you're showering before bed. It works best when you blowdry right away following a shower. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all opinions are my own.
Tammy C.
Woodstock , NB
I got this awesome sample to try and review. I was super excited to give this a go. But unfortunately, I don't love it like I wanted to. I washed and boosted and conditioned.... but I feel like it made my hair frizzier..... I also found the smell too over powering. I didn't find it made my hair thicker, but seems longer. Thanks again. For the freebie. All my own opinion, but just not for me.
Melaney B.
Hello I received my free shampoo, conditioner and booster in the mail a couple of weeks ago. First off I only used it 3 times so I cant fully say whether it did or didn't work to its full potential because you are advised to use longer to see a real difference. What I can say is I love the smell of it and for the lather alone I would repurchase. Some shampoos have very little lather and this one does not disappoint. Also it makes you hair so soft and silky. Easy to manage so for the 3 times I used I feel there is a slight difference in my hair. (my hair is very fine). I think the more I use the more change I will see. .
Ema Marie H.
Prievidza
Best shampoo ever! I seriously love this shampoo, it's very good for my hair. My hair is very fine and slightly greasy and sometimes hair products for greasy hair dry out mine pretty fast. I've tried many different shampoos like Aussie or Tressemé's ones, but I always come back to my trusty L'Oréal Fibralogy :) Highly recommend it!!
Nathalie B.
Levis, QC
Wow! seriously the word is Wow.
I tried it without the booster. 1st first today, my hair we're easier to style.
My hair already seen thicker on the first application. Can't wait to see after 1 week of application. I will definitely go buy the booster to see the full potential of this products.
I'm use to hairstylist shampoo, and none of the them. except morrocanoil gave me so soft and thick hair. And my hair are fine and long. so Good fit for me. I recommended.
L W.
Waldheim, Sk
I received these products complimentary from VoxBox, and used the products the minimum suggested 5 times. I did not like this product at all. I'm fragrance sensitive, and found these products too flowery, leaving the scent wafting around my face all day (which for some, may be a plus - I found it overpowering) I did not notice my hair getting thicker. Instead, I struggled with my hair becoming less manageable and tangled. The extra step (booster) was just an inconvenience. I will not be purchasing this product and relieved to be going back to my usual product. But thank you for the opportunity to try these products.
Stephanie W.
Ottawa, ON
I've always had very fine hair, and I've tried endless products to try to get a bit of boost to my hair. After just one use of L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner that I got for free in my Fibralogy Influenster Box I've noticed my hair already looks like it has more volume. I'm a bit surprised that this affordable product can work just as well as the expensive thickening shampoos and conditioners I typically use. This will easily save me tons of money as I can ditch the expensive brands for something I can get at the drug store.
Stacey B.
Caledonia, Ontario
I received this product a couple of weeks ago and have been using it daily. My hair does look and feel thicker ! My hair is soft and shiny and my thinning bangs no longer look thin and straggly! Clean fresh scent smells so good! I will continue to use and BUY these products. I have dry, damaged hair from coloring but using these products has really changed the texture/condition of my hair!
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
I am really enjoying this product! I have super thin hair and after my first use I was hooked. It makes my hair feel thicker immediately, and stronger even. What I also love is how easily the shampoo works itself into a lather, you don't need tons of the shampoo to be able to lather it over all your hair! The scent of these products is also enjoyable (not too overpowering which is great)!
Karla S.
Botwood, NL
I had the oppurtunity to try out the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner,and I am very impressed. I have been using it now for almost a month,and my hair is a lot thicker and healthier looking. It smells absolutely wonderful and very pleasant to use. My hair is very thin and fragile,so anything that makes it a little thicker looking is wonderful,and this product done the job. I will definitely buy this in the future!
I tested the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.