BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

April B.
Fort Langley , BC
So far I am enjoying these hair products, I have yet to see thicker hair but I will keep trying. I think the scent is great, the packaging is brilliant and it leaves my hair silky smooth. The only bad this I have heard about it was from a friend of mine. She saw my video then bought the items but it made her hair frizzy, she has curly hair though. Anyway, I know I like it good job people!
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
I am really enjoying this product! I have super thin hair and after my first use I was hooked. It makes my hair feel thicker immediately, and stronger even. What I also love is how easily the shampoo works itself into a lather, you don't need tons of the shampoo to be able to lather it over all your hair! The scent of these products is also enjoyable (not too overpowering which is great)!
Karla S.
Botwood, NL
I had the oppurtunity to try out the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner,and I am very impressed. I have been using it now for almost a month,and my hair is a lot thicker and healthier looking. It smells absolutely wonderful and very pleasant to use. My hair is very thin and fragile,so anything that makes it a little thicker looking is wonderful,and this product done the job. I will definitely buy this in the future!
I tested the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Shannon F.
I really Like this product and was surprised to see how well it worked. I enjoyed the smell and there was a noticeable difference in the thickness of my hair in 5 washes as stated. It would be nice if the booster could be just added to the shampoo or conditioner as I mess up the tree steps in the morning some days. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Myriah O.
Calgary, AB
I really loved this shampoo and conditioner. It really does what it says it will, thicken your hair. For someone who has very thin hair it has done wonders and has really made it that much fuller that I would recommend it! Not to mention it smells amazing too, it smells fresh and minty, the exact scent that you would expect from a product that is thickening your hair every time you wash it!
Jaimey M.
I received The L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo & Condition for Free to Test from Influenster and am Absolutely in Love with it. I would recommend it, along with the booster, to anyone who has thin hair like I do. I noticed my hair felt thicker after 2 uses and it continues to feel thicker and have more volume with every wash, I also love the way it smells! The shampoo lathers really well and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky :) Loving this product! @L'OrealParis #refreshvoxbox @influenster #FibralogyWorks
Sam C.
I used the three step products as the directions claimed. I have found using the shampoo alone that my hair is a bit frizzier than normal. Using all three products I get slightly improved results, but I think the voluminization is just not for my hair. It smells amazing and definitely does add volume! I would love to try out their Smoothing line if they have one after this experience!
Emily M.
This shampoo along with the thickness booster and conditioner in the same range, made a difference to my hair after just one wash! I noticed that my hairline looked fuller! Cant wait to see the results after a few more uses. I really didnt expect to see any results so soon. I am really happy.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
I received these items in the l'oreal box complimentary from Influenster and I really love them! The shampoo and conditioner smell awesome and I love how silky smooth my hair feels after the conditioner. I did notice my hair felt stronger and didn't seem to break as easily when being brushed. I'm going to continue using these products and hope they become my holy grail of shampoos!
Mary R.
North York, ON
I received these products in my VoxBox free for my honest review. In terms of thickness & volume, I would say both the shampoo and conditioner do that. I let my hair (which is halfway down my back) dry naturally most days & it was definitely bouncier and not so flat. But I feel like my hair was dryer and more tangly. So it does what it says but isn't perfect, at least not for me.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.