BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erica D.
I have been using this line for a while now since I was at the launch event during the Toronto Film Festival. I love the scent of the products although I recommend testing them on your skin prior to use as they do contain perfume. The conditioner helps detangle and nourish and the serum is great for areas that need a slight thickness boost. I didn't see dramatic results but I did notice more texture and hydration.
Patricia S.
This product unfortunately did not live up to my expectations, it smells great but did not do anything as far as volume or thickness for my hair, in fact I started having very bad hair days while using this product and switched back to my old shampoo and conditioner. The packaging is eye catching, great colours, but the booster was kind of annoying because it does not stand up, making it hard to store in the shower.
mo k.
After almost two weeks of using it, I feel my hair does look thicker!

For the conditioner, I feel like it could be a bit more moisturizing because I don't find it as effective as the serum. Perhaps it does play an important part since I've used all three products in the product line, and have seen positive results on my hair.

The serum is my favorite and it smooths my hair without making it look or feel greasy.
Karen  B.
Mississauga, ON
I was pleasantly surprised with this shampoo/treatment/conditioner combination.

I've tried a lot of thickening and volumizing products and they make my hair weighed down and gunky.

Loreal Fiberology system is completely different. It makes my hair fuller and still light and bouncy.

I will be buying this product in the future once my influenceter sample is finished.

I was not paid to write this review. I truly love this product. It smells great too!
Jen L.
Pickering, ON
I received the Fibralogy system to test from Influenster and I've been using the product for over a month. At first I noticed a huge difference with the texture of my hair, it definitely had more volume. But as the month went on, I didn't continue to notice. I do love the smell and have gotten compliments on that. I will probably buy this again (if on sale). I noticed it was quite pricey at the grocery store.
Krystin T.
Blaine, WA
I got to try these products from Influenster and I have to say I love them so far. I have very fine, thin hair and I think these products are making my hair thicker. My hair feels so soft after using these products and the smell is delicious. The conditioner was good enough so my hair wasn't tangly when I got out of the shower too so that's always a bonus. Would definitely recommend these products! #Fibralogy
Melissa T.
Toronto , ON
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. I have really thin asian hair and I really felt it added a bit of thickness. It didn't look significantly thicker, but I definitely felt a difference in weight on my head. My hair would dry wavy and poofy before using the shampoo, and after using it for maybe 6-7 washes, my hair started to dry more flat and straight. The smell is great and the formula is amazing.
Miriam G.
I received the shampoo, booster and conditioner for free for testing purposes. I like the product. Although you have to use three products it doesn't really take you longer to wash your hair. You shampoo your hair and rinse it, then you add the booster and the conditioner and then you rinse. The products make your hair nice and soft and although I air dry my hair, I could notice that my hair felt thicker. Don't think anybody else will notice it other than myself :)
Since I have received the products for testing purposes, these are my own opinions :)
Krissy L.
I love this shampoo! I have really fine hair and this really does make it feel thicker. It smells amazing, as well, and the size of the bottle is great. I don't use a lot of shampoo, so it lasts for a long time. I especially find that it's good the less dry it's getting outside. I have static-y hair, so the warmer it gets outside, the better it works. I haven't tried the conditioner yet, but I plan to.
Jaimie W.
I originally purchased the American version of this product and loved it. I have now started using the Fibraology set and I think it is even better. I have a lot of hair but it is fine so I am always looking for product to make it look thicker. I noticed an immediate change in the thickness of my hair. It is an added bonus that I can now also wash my hair every 2nd or 3rd day and it still looks good.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.