BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A S.
Winnipeg, MB
I have very thin, limp hair and am willing to try different products to help me out. While I didn't get any results vastly different from my regular (unscented) shampoo and conditioner, I unfortunately I couldn't get past the smell of Fibralogy and stopped used them after one try. started sneezing upon application. I also disliked how the scent just clings to the hair and scalp, especially apparen't when I get a sweaty. For those who have scent sensitivities, I wouldn't recommend this product, but those who aren't bothered by it, I'm sure you will get better results than with one use!
Dusha J.
It was my 4th use of L'Oréal Paris​'s Fibralogy hair care yesterday, that I received for free to test from Influenster​, and I am definitely already seeing such a difference in my hair! I am loving the extra volume and thickness it adds to my hair! It also makes your blowouts look and feel even better! I will definitely be purchasing this hair care line once I'm done! Try it out and comment below on what you thought! #FibralogyWorks
Leigh L.
Milton, ON
I received my L'Oreal Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster and Conditioner voxbox yesterday in the mail. I was so excited to use it this morning. The products smell is wonderful and spring like. I had to refer to the booster directions to ensure I used it properly but not hard to remember or follow. After just one shampoo my hair felt shiny, soft and stronger. Thanks for the wonderful products L'Oreal I look forward to washing my hair daily now.
Sara K.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this for review from Influester. I love the scent and and the way my hair feels after it's dry, however, even though I do have fine hair, I still need a good conditioner with detangling properties, as I have a lot of hair, just fine hair, so I really found this conditioner very disappointing and my hair was very tangled while wet. I still like to use it occasionally but I can't risk damaging my hair with split ends. It's too bad, I really wanted to like this more.
Katie M.
Saint John, NE
My hair is typically dull and flat with very little body. Since I've been using the #FibralogyWorks products, I've noticed a considerable difference in the look and feel of my hair. It's softer and more manageable. I wouldn't say it's any thicker than what it was before, but I'm going to keep using the products to see if I notice a difference.

Overall, I love the shampoo and conditioner and will definitely continue to use them.
Jessica G.
Vaughan, ON
Having received a free kit of full-sized shampoo and conditioner, I was excited but skeptical. I always am of hair products. It's not been about 3 weeks since I received them and I actually have to say I'm seeing a difference! I do notice my split ends are bad (maybe worse?) but not sure if I'm over thinking it. I was dead set on sticking with my old shampoo and conditioner products, but I think I may actually have to switch!
Giselle S.
I was a bit wary of trying this out because I didn't even know if it would work or not. My hair is already thicker so having it thicker? Would it work? I would soon find out. It was an easy step by step process. I did use too much booster one time and my hair ended up being too sudsy. I also did notice a subtle difference in how thick my hair is. Putting my hair up in a ponytail needs two hair-ties now, not just one.
Katy C.
Dartmouth, NS
I was quite skeptical but after using the shampoo, condition, and occasionally the thickening booster for a few weeks now, I am super impressed with everything! It is definitely salon quality. It makes my hair feel fuller and even stays clean longer. As a busy mom I don't always get to shower as often as I'd like, but the L'Oreal Fibralogy system makes my hair feel amazing even when I go a few days between washes.
Suzi F.
Waterville, NS
I've been using the L'Oreal Fibralogy Influenster kits for 2 weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel. I haven't noticed a difference in how thick my hair appears BUT I have fine - but thick hair so I feel like it would be more difficult for me to notice the difference than those with fine, thin hair. I have had difficulties finding shampoo that cleanses my hair well these past few years, and many drug store brands don't seem up to the task but L'Oreal Fibralogy has left me with wonderfully clean hair every time, so I am very happy with it!
mo k.
After almost two weeks of using it, I feel my hair does look thicker!

For the conditioner, I feel like it could be a bit more moisturizing because I don't find it as effective as the serum. Perhaps it does play an important part since I've used all three products in the product line, and have seen positive results on my hair.

The serum is my favorite and it smooths my hair without making it look or feel greasy.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.