BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa V.
WINNIPEG, MB
They Smell nice, and they come in a great package, I was so excited for these products and I was really hoping they would work but unfortunately I have been using these products now for 3 weeks and they have done NOTHING for increasing the thickness of my hair. In fact I think they've made my hair frizzy and uncontrollable. Back to the salon I go to fix the damage these products have caused.
Julia S.
I was super excited to try the Fibralogy line from L'Oreal. Positive: It seems to works. Hair is silky and voluminous and not knotty after washing. Cons: It's very fragrant, which may not bother some, but it is quite strong, especially if you're showering before bed. It works best when you blowdry right away following a shower. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all opinions are my own.
Melaney B.
Hello I received my free shampoo, conditioner and booster in the mail a couple of weeks ago. First off I only used it 3 times so I cant fully say whether it did or didn't work to its full potential because you are advised to use longer to see a real difference. What I can say is I love the smell of it and for the lather alone I would repurchase. Some shampoos have very little lather and this one does not disappoint. Also it makes you hair so soft and silky. Easy to manage so for the 3 times I used I feel there is a slight difference in my hair. (my hair is very fine). I think the more I use the more change I will see. .
Nathalie B.
Levis, QC
Wow! seriously the word is Wow.
I tried it without the booster. 1st first today, my hair we're easier to style.
My hair already seen thicker on the first application. Can't wait to see after 1 week of application. I will definitely go buy the booster to see the full potential of this products.
I'm use to hairstylist shampoo, and none of the them. except morrocanoil gave me so soft and thick hair. And my hair are fine and long. so Good fit for me. I recommended.
Stephanie W.
Ottawa, OR
I've always had very fine hair, and I've tried endless products to try to get a bit of boost to my hair. After just one use of L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner that I got for free in my Fibralogy Influenster Box I've noticed my hair already looks like it has more volume. I'm a bit surprised that this affordable product can work just as well as the expensive thickening shampoos and conditioners I typically use. This will easily save me tons of money as I can ditch the expensive brands for something I can get at the drug store.
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
So far I am enjoying these hair products, I have yet to see thicker hair but I will keep trying. I think the scent is great, the packaging is brilliant and it leaves my hair silky smooth. The only bad this I have heard about it was from a friend of mine. She saw my video then bought the items but it made her hair frizzy, she has curly hair though. Anyway, I know I like it good job people!
Stacey B.
Caledonia, Ontario
I received this product a couple of weeks ago and have been using it daily. My hair does look and feel thicker ! My hair is soft and shiny and my thinning bangs no longer look thin and straggly! Clean fresh scent smells so good! I will continue to use and BUY these products. I have dry, damaged hair from coloring but using these products has really changed the texture/condition of my hair!
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
I am really enjoying this product! I have super thin hair and after my first use I was hooked. It makes my hair feel thicker immediately, and stronger even. What I also love is how easily the shampoo works itself into a lather, you don't need tons of the shampoo to be able to lather it over all your hair! The scent of these products is also enjoyable (not too overpowering which is great)!
Shannon F.
I really Like this product and was surprised to see how well it worked. I enjoyed the smell and there was a noticeable difference in the thickness of my hair in 5 washes as stated. It would be nice if the booster could be just added to the shampoo or conditioner as I mess up the tree steps in the morning some days. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NB
This is the newest and coolest technology. I personally don't suffer from having thin hair, but some of my family members do. This Shampoo was perfect for them. They noticed thicker and more fuller hair after one use. I tried the shampoo as well, and my hair felt even thicker as well.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.