BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie M.
Saint John, NB
My hair is typically dull and flat with very little body. Since I've been using the #FibralogyWorks products, I've noticed a considerable difference in the look and feel of my hair. It's softer and more manageable. I wouldn't say it's any thicker than what it was before, but I'm going to keep using the products to see if I notice a difference.

Overall, I love the shampoo and conditioner and will definitely continue to use them.
Jessica G.
Vaughan, ON
Having received a free kit of full-sized shampoo and conditioner, I was excited but skeptical. I always am of hair products. It's not been about 3 weeks since I received them and I actually have to say I'm seeing a difference! I do notice my split ends are bad (maybe worse?) but not sure if I'm over thinking it. I was dead set on sticking with my old shampoo and conditioner products, but I think I may actually have to switch!
Giselle S.
I was a bit wary of trying this out because I didn't even know if it would work or not. My hair is already thicker so having it thicker? Would it work? I would soon find out. It was an easy step by step process. I did use too much booster one time and my hair ended up being too sudsy. I also did notice a subtle difference in how thick my hair is. Putting my hair up in a ponytail needs two hair-ties now, not just one.
Suzi F.
Waterville, NS
I've been using the L'Oreal Fibralogy Influenster kits for 2 weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel. I haven't noticed a difference in how thick my hair appears BUT I have fine - but thick hair so I feel like it would be more difficult for me to notice the difference than those with fine, thin hair. I have had difficulties finding shampoo that cleanses my hair well these past few years, and many drug store brands don't seem up to the task but L'Oreal Fibralogy has left me with wonderfully clean hair every time, so I am very happy with it!
Katy C.
Dartmouth, NS
I was quite skeptical but after using the shampoo, condition, and occasionally the thickening booster for a few weeks now, I am super impressed with everything! It is definitely salon quality. It makes my hair feel fuller and even stays clean longer. As a busy mom I don't always get to shower as often as I'd like, but the L'Oreal Fibralogy system makes my hair feel amazing even when I go a few days between washes.
Patricia S.
This product unfortunately did not live up to my expectations, it smells great but did not do anything as far as volume or thickness for my hair, in fact I started having very bad hair days while using this product and switched back to my old shampoo and conditioner. The packaging is eye catching, great colours, but the booster was kind of annoying because it does not stand up, making it hard to store in the shower.
Ann G.
St.Marys, Ontario
This product left my hair feeling soft, nourished and smelling great! I noticed my ponytail has "life" and, although it is short, it has volume. However the packaging of this product doesn't fit with my current plan to phase single use plastic out of my bath, hair, & body routines. I appreciate the opportunity to try these products and would recommend this product to anyone looking to add volume to their ponytails.
Hafsa N.
Brampton, ON
When I received this shampoo and conditioner, I was pretty excited to try something that would make my hair thicker since I have very fine hair. It did do its job, it definitely made my hair feel thicker, and more volumized. However, this shampoo dried my hair out very badly. I had to stop using it after 3-4 uses because of the amount of hair that was falling out from being so dry.
#FibralogyWorks #ButAtWhatCost?
mo k.
After almost two weeks of using it, I feel my hair does look thicker!

For the conditioner, I feel like it could be a bit more moisturizing because I don't find it as effective as the serum. Perhaps it does play an important part since I've used all three products in the product line, and have seen positive results on my hair.

The serum is my favorite and it smooths my hair without making it look or feel greasy.
Erica D.
I have been using this line for a while now since I was at the launch event during the Toronto Film Festival. I love the scent of the products although I recommend testing them on your skin prior to use as they do contain perfume. The conditioner helps detangle and nourish and the serum is great for areas that need a slight thickness boost. I didn't see dramatic results but I did notice more texture and hydration.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.