BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria W.
Halifax, ID
I received from influenster for testing purposed the brand new L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products! These left my hair smelling amazing, voluminous, and bouncier. I would like a deep conditioning product for the ends of my hair because I have naturally curly hair. That is my only suggestion to use with this trio of products. I would very much recommend these three products for anyone looking to liven up their hair to give it a thicker boost.
Laura F.
I tried these fibralogy products because I'm part of influenster.com. And I got them free. I used the shampoo and conditioner and then blew my hair dry. It really did look fuller, at first... The next day my hair looked greasy. I washed it again using the shampoo and conditioner to my disappointment it happened again.
Erin H.
Victoria , BC
This shampoo and conditioner smells AMAZING and definitely thickened my hair, from the very first use. However, my hair felt dry and dull. I received this product from Influenster for testing and I am going to pass it on to a friend of mine who has oily hair that could use thickness and see if it works better for her.
Hayley D.
Victoria
Second best hair product i have used. The only reason why its second is because of the packaging. The lid does capture and then spill freezing water everywhere which is very messy and annoying and it is hard to squeeze at times. but the product is gold. it makes my hair not oily and heathy and thickens my very thin hair.
Ellen M.
Hamilton
I have now used the product the 5 X suggested., and my hair is great. When I first got my free Voxbox ,and used the products, I saw little difference. Now after the 5 shampoos I do notice my hair is thicker. Actually my husband noticed first, and other people have commented on how great it looks. Having blond and later brown hair I have had thinish hair all my life, and finally have thicker,less flyaway hair. Thanks Loreal,and thanks Influenster!
gayleen l.
stittsville, Ontario
I absolutely love these products! My hair is baby fine and it DEFINITELY made it have more thickness and fullness. It smells so good! My daughter noticed right away and asked, "what smells so pretty?". I would highly recommend these products. The day after washing my hair, it remains full of body and life. It doesn't leave any noticeable residue behind, lathers well, and the conditioner rinses out beautifully. A great new product! My new regulars!!
Vikki P.
Hackets cove, NS
I must say that I love this product. I have long hair and find that my shampoo is always half full when my conditioner is empty. So far I running around the same level. The smell and lather is extremely outrageous. Even after sleeping, taking care of and running after 7, yes 7 kids all under the age 5 my hair still smelled amazing.
I was so excited to have had the change to try this product for free and will continue to buy once it's gone!
Diana I.
@influensterCA thank you very much for the opportunity to try that product for free.
I used it a couple of times now and like it.
The smell reminds me of some other loreal shampoos which I used before.
I would recommend this product because it's good but I honestly don't feel my hair getting thicker.
But anyways so far it's good and Iam happy.
‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ I got to try this product for free from Influenster and this is strictly my personal opinion
Kyra K.
Leamington, ON
I love this product. My fine, thin hair is noticeably thicker and even my friends on social media have commented that it looks "thick and luxurious!" I think it does a great job keeping your hair soft, shiny and making it appear thicker. I don't think the booster was necessary as it did make my hair a bit dry and took away some of the shininess that I love. However, I will be purchasing the deep conditioning mask that you can get with it!
miranda V.
London, Ontario, ON
I received this product for free from influencer to try out. First off, I'm glad I actually read the directions other wise I probably would have applied the booster in thr wrong sequence. This was a very nice shampoo/ conditioner combo. I have very dry and brittle hair since I gave birth and the few days after using the sample I was pleased with the results. I cannot wait to purchase the full size to hopefully see full size results
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.