BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alacia W.
The L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner are great! They smell good too! However my hair usually needs to be washed every single day when I use these products, which isn't good for your hair. I still buy it, and keep a different brand on hand too so I can change it up a bit.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
My go-to shampoo & conditioner for everyday use. My hair is high maintenance & gets tired of the same shampoo day-in & day-out so I have to switch it up. I'm happy to say that I can always stay with L'Oreal products though.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
I really liked it! Even without the conditioner, my hair felt so soft and silky. My hair is usually frizzy and damaged, but the shampoo made it less frizzy and damaged. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really nice.
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have tried this product once and I really did not see the difference between this one and another one. It did last me about two and a half weeks. Although it advertises something it may still work for you, maybe it was just my hair
Kimmy F.
Camden, IL
Finally found something else to keep my hair clean and healthy. The smell stays for awhile, your hair will smell amazing. I would recommend this for any female. It's totally worth it.
Ashley F.
Tampa, FL
I don't really like it because it's not a thick conditioner so I don't recommend it for my curly girls at all. It smells great but doesn't really work as good as the scent . I just wouldn't buy it for me personally.
St laurent Y.
Quebec
J'ai les cheveux tres mince depuis des lunes j'achetais votre champoux chez le coiffeur mais la sem aine derniere j'ai apprie que vous aviez changer ce dite champoux (volume) je suis tres decu car celui qui le remplace ne fait pas le travail merci j'espere que ce nouveau champoux que vous allez me faire parvenir saura me satisfaire

merci
Victoria r.
i'm really picky when it comes to hair products but i've tried this product at my aunts and i have to say i'm impressed with it. the smell is heavenly and it last long. i look forward to buying this someday
Jessica L.
I would like to receive free samples.. I don't know how to do but i am truly interessed in receiving some because i get to try many and many brands because my hair are so thirsty so before beying to whole thing, I'd like to see if it fits me , but I'm sure it's great ;)
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
I absolutely love this shampoo. It feels great and smells great.. It lathers up really well.. It keep s your hair feeling soft and definitely feeling clean.. Its just a all around great product!!
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
My only concern with this product is that it will change the texture of my hair permanently after I stop using it. Is this true?
Katya S.
Does it work for very thin and porous Does it work for very thin and porous hair? hair?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've been looking for a shampoo that will make my hair thicker and stronger. Has anyone tried this? Could you tell the difference in your hair?
Mari L.
Milwaukee
Good Morning Loves!!! Woke up with the Silkiest hair @ L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner 😍😍😍😍🙌🏽💁🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️
JESSICA G.
camargo ky
I LOVE THIS BRAND THE SMELL OF IT AND HOW SHINY IT GETS YOUR HAIR LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BRAND ALOT.