BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
It is very rich indeed, usually I usually change my shampoo from time to time because we must not stay with one shampoo because hair gets used, but really every time I finish treatment of the new I run out very fast to start with this shampo is amazing how your hair leaves you and spite that is heavy will not let me so greasy hair
Alacia W.
The L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner are great! They smell good too! However my hair usually needs to be washed every single day when I use these products, which isn't good for your hair. I still buy it, and keep a different brand on hand too so I can change it up a bit.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
My go-to shampoo & conditioner for everyday use. My hair is high maintenance & gets tired of the same shampoo day-in & day-out so I have to switch it up. I'm happy to say that I can always stay with L'Oreal products though.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
I really liked it! Even without the conditioner, my hair felt so soft and silky. My hair is usually frizzy and damaged, but the shampoo made it less frizzy and damaged. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really nice.
Luz R.
lawrenceville, GA
I have tried this product once and I really did not see the difference between this one and another one. It did last me about two and a half weeks. Although it advertises something it may still work for you, maybe it was just my hair
Ashley F.
Tampa, FL
I don't really like it because it's not a thick conditioner so I don't recommend it for my curly girls at all. It smells great but doesn't really work as good as the scent . I just wouldn't buy it for me personally.
Kimmy F.
Camden, IL
Finally found something else to keep my hair clean and healthy. The smell stays for awhile, your hair will smell amazing. I would recommend this for any female. It's totally worth it.
St laurent Y.
Quebec
J'ai les cheveux tres mince depuis des lunes j'achetais votre champoux chez le coiffeur mais la sem aine derniere j'ai apprie que vous aviez changer ce dite champoux (volume) je suis tres decu car celui qui le remplace ne fait pas le travail merci j'espere que ce nouveau champoux que vous allez me faire parvenir saura me satisfaire

merci
Victoria r.
i'm really picky when it comes to hair products but i've tried this product at my aunts and i have to say i'm impressed with it. the smell is heavenly and it last long. i look forward to buying this someday
Jessica L.
I would like to receive free samples.. I don't know how to do but i am truly interessed in receiving some because i get to try many and many brands because my hair are so thirsty so before beying to whole thing, I'd like to see if it fits me , but I'm sure it's great ;)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.