BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal G.
I love L'Oreal products specially the shampoo and conditioners they smell so good and it lasted all day you can't get enough of L'Oreal if you don't have any will have not tried it you have to it's a must have in your shower
Rachael P.
Really great scent - it's very unique and it definitely lingers throughout the day, which I love. The conditioner is super thick and creamy and works well. Both products feel very high end! And I did notice that my hair had more volume and was thicker after using it.
Jessica F.
I really want to try this out because I need my hair to grow healthy
My hair isn't truly damaged especially since I don't wash it often plus I'm looking for new products to try out anyways
Adorei, ótimo, deixa o cabelo super macio, sedoso, e com um brilho ótimo. Rende muito...nao deixa o cabelo seco e nem com Frizz.... Da leveza aos cabelos.... Sem contar que tem um ótimo preço, pelos multi benefícios que ele tem... Ta super em conta.
Hope B.
Makes your hair dry and sticky. Do not use if you like moist, shiny hair. Smells good, packaging is decent but it will dry and dull your hair in a matter of minutes. Will never buy again.
Annette F.
South Jordan, UT
This leaves my hear smelling super good and keeps my hair shiny and smooth thoughout the day. Unlike some other brands, it doesn't leave my hair heavy and oily and I am able to comb through my hair nicely. It also is a convenient size for my bathroom.
It is very rich indeed, usually I usually change my shampoo from time to time because we must not stay with one shampoo because hair gets used, but really every time I finish treatment of the new I run out very fast to start with this shampo is amazing how your hair leaves you and spite that is heavy will not let me so greasy hair
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
I really liked it! Even without the conditioner, my hair felt so soft and silky. My hair is usually frizzy and damaged, but the shampoo made it less frizzy and damaged. The shampoo and conditioner smelled really nice.
Kimmy F.
Camden, IL
Finally found something else to keep my hair clean and healthy. The smell stays for awhile, your hair will smell amazing. I would recommend this for any female. It's totally worth it.
St laurent Y.
Quebec
J'ai les cheveux tres mince depuis des lunes j'achetais votre champoux chez le coiffeur mais la sem aine derniere j'ai apprie que vous aviez changer ce dite champoux (volume) je suis tres decu car celui qui le remplace ne fait pas le travail merci j'espere que ce nouveau champoux que vous allez me faire parvenir saura me satisfaire

merci
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.