BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina R.
I normally stick to salon shampoos and conditions as they have given me the best results in the past. However, when I tried loreal fibralogy, I was instantly hooked! This combo gives amazing results and my hair was instantly thicker because of it. I already have thick hair and my issue is that it falls flat because it is so heavy, but this shampoo thickened the roots and gave my hair lift from the top! Sticking to this shampoo and conditioner from now on!
Maria C.
Toronto, ON
I was so excited to receive this in the mail. I have only used it twice but I am starting to see a difference. My hair is very thin and damaged, and after just one use i felt my hair thickening! Which is amazing! The smell of the product is also very good, the appearance of the bottles as well. These products do truly have their own magic I can't wait to see the final results! For anyone who is interested please go a head and buy at your local stores
Rose  A.
Vaughn, Ontario
Totally LOVED this product! My hair felt thicker after the first use and was noticeably thicker after styling. I was also impressed that I did not need to use a lot of product in order to achieve results, the shampoo lathers up wonderfully with a minimum amount. I have used this product a total of 4 times and will continue to use it. Co workers have commented on how full my hair looks and wanted to know what I did to it. They were surprised to learn that it was because of a shampoo/conditioner. This product delivers all that is stated and I highly recommend this product to anyone who like me has fine limp hair.
Carlene P.
Edmonton, AB
I receive these products free from influenster, and was so excited to try the product! I was a bit skeptical that it would actually make my hair thicker but to my surprise it actually worked! After about a week of using it, I already noticed a difference! I liked the scent and when I looked up the price in the store I was pleased to see that it is reasonably priced. Very good performance for the cost! I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
I have received my L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner and I absolutely loved it. After using the products It made my hair smell and feel great. It actually feels thicker after every use. I appreciated the opportunity to have been able to try these products and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add volume to their ponytails. I was sent the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own.
Amanda L.
First of all the scent of the shampoo & conditioner is wonderful! After using the products for awhile I noticed that my hair appeared thicker. I can't tell a difference in thickness when I feel my hair though, but I've only been using it for a week. I am hopeful that by the time I have finished these products I will be able to feel a difference too.

Disclaimer: I was sent the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster to test out, all opinions are my own.
Sandra L.
I love this line! I think these products are fantastic! Not only is this line effective in thickening volume but it also smells really good! I tried them for free through my Voxbox and couldn't be happier to experience these products! I have fine hair and was hesitant to believe it would work but honestly, after just one use, I can see a difference! I recommend using the booster serum along with the shampoo and conditioner to receive the full benefits and effects of this line.
Erika P.
Victoria, BC
I received these for free from the Influenster program. I have very fine hair and was excited to try it. I did notice a bit of a difference and have used it 4 times (2 days apart) My hair does feel and look a bit thicker. I was a bit worried it was going to give me volume and frizz but it doesn't, it seems to just fill out the hair a bit. I will happily continue using these products and may even re-purchase it because the price certainly isn't bad!
Kayla L.
London ontario
When I first opened my #fibralogy voxbox, I smelled the shampoo and thought the smell was amazing! After using it for 6 days now, I am hooked. The shampoo does a great job cleaning, my hair gets especially greasy after I sleep and I usually have to shampoo twice but not with Fibralogy. I love the texture of the booster, and it smells great! Thirdly, the condition is awesome, it is light for my thin hair but also conditions my hair making it soft, shiny and tangle-free. The results of using this shampoo system for three days is soft, shiny hair that is not weighed down by product. It definitely feels overall thicker with more volume. I would recommend this system to anyone with thin/fine hair.
Ellen M.
Hamilton
I have now used the product the 5 X suggested., and my hair is great. When I first got my free Voxbox ,and used the products, I saw little difference. Now after the 5 shampoos I do notice my hair is thicker. Actually my husband noticed first, and other people have commented on how great it looks. Having blond and later brown hair I have had thinish hair all my life, and finally have thicker,less flyaway hair. Thanks Loreal,and thanks Influenster!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.