BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kyra K.
Leamington, ON
I love this product. My fine, thin hair is noticeably thicker and even my friends on social media have commented that it looks "thick and luxurious!" I think it does a great job keeping your hair soft, shiny and making it appear thicker. I don't think the booster was necessary as it did make my hair a bit dry and took away some of the shininess that I love. However, I will be purchasing the deep conditioning mask that you can get with it!
vancity.amicelli I.
@influensterCA thank you very much for the opportunity to try that product for free.
I used it a couple of times now and like it.
The smell reminds me of some other loreal shampoos which I used before.
I would recommend this product because it's good but I honestly don't feel my hair getting thicker.
But anyways so far it's good and Iam happy.
‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ I got to try this product for free from Influenster and this is strictly my personal opinion
Lauren P.
Powassan, Ontario
As someone with fine, limp hair, I was excited to be notified that I would be recieving the Fibralogy VoxBox! Both the shampoo and conditioner have a nice scent, and the shampoo llathers up very well. The conditioner is thick and is applied after using the booster. I find that the conditioner has also helped my hair with split ends and heat damage, which is an added bonus. Within just a few days, I noticed my hair had more volume and bounce. My ponytail is definitely thicker, and my family has noticed a change. Overall this is a wonderful product, that I will continue to purchase.
Shellina-Marie M.
Sooke, B.C.
It has a nice light scent that dissipates. I am on my 4th wash. I am supposed to see a difference after 5 washes but my husband actually noticed a change after the last wash. My hair does in fact look thicker. That being said I have noticed that after each wash I seem to have a lot of tangles as well as increased breakage on the ends when I blow-dry. I will continue use to see if I notice a bigger difference over the next few washes.
chloe m.
First time trying this trio. I live the smell and how it makes my hair soft. It added some bounce to my usual coiff and i love it. Next time i will try a victoria secret curl. So far so good! its easy to use and works as its suppose to. The only reason i did not give it 5 stars was because it made my hair colour bleed more than my usual shampoo. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a sexy bouce and volume to their hair.
Sara K.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this for review from Influester. I love the scent and and the way my hair feels after it's dry, however, even though I do have fine hair, I still need a good conditioner with detangling properties, as I have a lot of hair, just fine hair, so I really found this conditioner very disappointing and my hair was very tangled while wet. I still like to use it occasionally but I can't risk damaging my hair with split ends. It's too bad, I really wanted to like this more.
Dusha J.
It was my 4th use of L'Oréal Paris​'s Fibralogy hair care yesterday, that I received for free to test from Influenster​, and I am definitely already seeing such a difference in my hair! I am loving the extra volume and thickness it adds to my hair! It also makes your blowouts look and feel even better! I will definitely be purchasing this hair care line once I'm done! Try it out and comment below on what you thought! #FibralogyWorks
Leigh L.
Milton, ON
I received my L'Oreal Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster and Conditioner voxbox yesterday in the mail. I was so excited to use it this morning. The products smell is wonderful and spring like. I had to refer to the booster directions to ensure I used it properly but not hard to remember or follow. After just one shampoo my hair felt shiny, soft and stronger. Thanks for the wonderful products L'Oreal I look forward to washing my hair daily now.
miranda V.
London, Ontario, ON
I received this product for free from influencer to try out. First off, I'm glad I actually read the directions other wise I probably would have applied the booster in thr wrong sequence. This was a very nice shampoo/ conditioner combo. I have very dry and brittle hair since I gave birth and the few days after using the sample I was pleased with the results. I cannot wait to purchase the full size to hopefully see full size results
A S.
Winnipeg, MB
I have very thin, limp hair and am willing to try different products to help me out. While I didn't get any results vastly different from my regular (unscented) shampoo and conditioner, I unfortunately I couldn't get past the smell of Fibralogy and stopped used them after one try. started sneezing upon application. I also disliked how the scent just clings to the hair and scalp, especially apparen't when I get a sweaty. For those who have scent sensitivities, I wouldn't recommend this product, but those who aren't bothered by it, I'm sure you will get better results than with one use!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.