BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sandra L.
I love this line! I think these products are fantastic! Not only is this line effective in thickening volume but it also smells really good! I tried them for free through my Voxbox and couldn't be happier to experience these products! I have fine hair and was hesitant to believe it would work but honestly, after just one use, I can see a difference! I recommend using the booster serum along with the shampoo and conditioner to receive the full benefits and effects of this line.
Kayla L.
London ontario
When I first opened my #fibralogy voxbox, I smelled the shampoo and thought the smell was amazing! After using it for 6 days now, I am hooked. The shampoo does a great job cleaning, my hair gets especially greasy after I sleep and I usually have to shampoo twice but not with Fibralogy. I love the texture of the booster, and it smells great! Thirdly, the condition is awesome, it is light for my thin hair but also conditions my hair making it soft, shiny and tangle-free. The results of using this shampoo system for three days is soft, shiny hair that is not weighed down by product. It definitely feels overall thicker with more volume. I would recommend this system to anyone with thin/fine hair.
Yen H.
Winnipeg, MB
I've received fullsize samples from influenster (#fibralogyworks). The first thing I've noticed after my first used was that this shampoo and conditioner does not make my hair and scalp oily. Within a few days, my hair felt much thicker and I found it heavier. My only complaint is that when I touch my hair, it feels like there's a film of thin wax over each strand. I do love the product overall. This review is solely my opinion on this product.
Erin H.
Victoria, BC
This shampoo and conditioner smells AMAZING and definitely thickened my hair, from the very first use. However, my hair felt dry and dull. I received this product from Influenster for testing and I am going to pass it on to a friend of mine who has oily hair that could use thickness and see if it works better for her.
Hayley D.
Victoria
Second best hair product i have used. The only reason why its second is because of the packaging. The lid does capture and then spill freezing water everywhere which is very messy and annoying and it is hard to squeeze at times. but the product is gold. it makes my hair not oily and heathy and thickens my very thin hair.
Laura F.
I tried these fibralogy products because I'm part of influenster.com. And I got them free. I used the shampoo and conditioner and then blew my hair dry. It really did look fuller, at first... The next day my hair looked greasy. I washed it again using the shampoo and conditioner to my disappointment it happened again.
gayleen l.
stittsville, Ontario
I absolutely love these products! My hair is baby fine and it DEFINITELY made it have more thickness and fullness. It smells so good! My daughter noticed right away and asked, "what smells so pretty?". I would highly recommend these products. The day after washing my hair, it remains full of body and life. It doesn't leave any noticeable residue behind, lathers well, and the conditioner rinses out beautifully. A great new product! My new regulars!!
Ellen M.
Hamilton
I have now used the product the 5 X suggested., and my hair is great. When I first got my free Voxbox ,and used the products, I saw little difference. Now after the 5 shampoos I do notice my hair is thicker. Actually my husband noticed first, and other people have commented on how great it looks. Having blond and later brown hair I have had thinish hair all my life, and finally have thicker,less flyaway hair. Thanks Loreal,and thanks Influenster!
Victoria W.
Halifax , NS
I received from influenster for testing purposed the brand new L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products! These left my hair smelling amazing, voluminous, and bouncier. I would like a deep conditioning product for the ends of my hair because I have naturally curly hair. That is my only suggestion to use with this trio of products. I would very much recommend these three products for anyone looking to liven up their hair to give it a thicker boost.
Kyra K.
Leamington, ON
I love this product. My fine, thin hair is noticeably thicker and even my friends on social media have commented that it looks "thick and luxurious!" I think it does a great job keeping your hair soft, shiny and making it appear thicker. I don't think the booster was necessary as it did make my hair a bit dry and took away some of the shininess that I love. However, I will be purchasing the deep conditioning mask that you can get with it!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.