BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dorothy M.
Winnipeg , MB
I am so in love with this product. I had doubts when I got it in the mail, but after using it for a week now, my hair is so thick feeling and soft... not to mention smells amazing. If you are wondering about this product its fabulous. I only need to wrap my hair elastic around twice, i usually have to do it three or four times. TRYTRYTRY!!
Katlyn N.
I did receive the full line for free thanks to influenster but my opinions are completely my own and I am not afraid to tell you how I feel.
First of the product does smell amazing! I don't think it thickened my hair that much but it did give my hair a little more life especially at the roots! I do like this product and I have repurchased the entire line! I like how it is affordable and it does make my hair feel and look nice even if it did not necessarily thicken my hair
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB
After using the product a few times I am not pleased with the product. I found my hair always felt like it was coated with product, even though I don't use any hairstyling products. I tried it with and without the booster serum, and I found the same results. I also found that my hair smelled like a hair salon. One use of my regular shampoo had my hair clean feeling again. I received it free to try.
Aysha H.
Scarborough, ON
I received the full fibrology line for free to try out and I was not very pleased. I have curly hair so I mostly use natural products, and co wash my hair instead of using shampoo every wash. After using this, my hair felt brittle and waxy, but it did feel a tad thicker...but that was probably from the waxy layer over my stands of hair. I don't think the product is bad, but I don't think it works for my hair type. It would probably be amazing for people with straight hair.
Christina C.
I received my vox box three weeks ago. I have been using the product for that long now. I washed with Shampoo, used booster,and then condition. I was loving how my hair was feeling fuller and looked healthier, however I starting getting a build up from the product after using a few times and going a few days without washing it. :/ I went back to washing it every other day. :)
It is indeed a great product.
Yes it's a free sample and reviewing the product with my own opinion.
Ashley F.
Clarenville, NL
I am really liking the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner! I received the products free from Influenster, and they came beautifully packaged! I love the design/color scheme. The products do appear to make my hair thicker after washing/conditioning. It does make my hair drier/coarser, but I like that added texture as I have very fine, flat hair. However, it does not dry my hair to the same extent as Mane n' Tail (I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not..)
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
I normally love L'Oreal shampoos as they aren't too harsh, and they provide my hair with a good shine/texture. However, I find something has changed in the Fibralogy line and the product is far less useful. I find my scalp to be itchy after using it, the body I once had is now limp and I have to use a lot of the product to go a long way.
Dar S.
I have to admit I was skeptical about the product. When i opened the shampoo I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. I used the shampoo, booster without rinsing, and conditioner as directed and after one use I could tell my hair had more volume without using any other products. After 5 uses my hair has bounce and life again. It feels thicker and smoothr. Thanks L'Oréal for the chance to try this great product! I can't wait to see my hair after using fibralogy longer!
Sarah S.
Calgary, Alberta, Ab
My first Influenster Box was filled with L'Oreals newest shampoo and conditioner treatment Fibralogy. I was hesitant to believe that a simple shampoo ( and a "drug store brand" at that!) would be able to add volume to my hair but it does. After the first use i saw a slight difference but didn't like the was my hair looked afterwards, it felt dry and slightly frizzy. After the second use, my hair was smoothr and showed more volume. Ive now washed with it three times, and my husband has commented on how nice it smells, and I have noticed i can go longer between washes and my hair doesn't look greasy on day 2 or even day 3!
Randa D.
I've been testing out the Fibralogy system from L'Oreal for the past few days. I was sent the product from Influenster. The directions are simple: wash hair, put in the booster (don't rinse) and then add your conditioner (now you can rinse). Today was my 5th wash and I can't say that I have noticed my hair any thicker. However, my hair is manageable and feels a little softer (plus it smells good).

I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.