BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dar S.
I have to admit I was skeptical about the product. When i opened the shampoo I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. I used the shampoo, booster without rinsing, and conditioner as directed and after one use I could tell my hair had more volume without using any other products. After 5 uses my hair has bounce and life again. It feels thicker and smoothr. Thanks L'Oréal for the chance to try this great product! I can't wait to see my hair after using fibralogy longer!
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
I normally love L'Oreal shampoos as they aren't too harsh, and they provide my hair with a good shine/texture. However, I find something has changed in the Fibralogy line and the product is far less useful. I find my scalp to be itchy after using it, the body I once had is now limp and I have to use a lot of the product to go a long way.
Randa D.
I've been testing out the Fibralogy system from L'Oreal for the past few days. I was sent the product from Influenster. The directions are simple: wash hair, put in the booster (don't rinse) and then add your conditioner (now you can rinse). Today was my 5th wash and I can't say that I have noticed my hair any thicker. However, my hair is manageable and feels a little softer (plus it smells good).

I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Christina R.
I normally stick to salon shampoos and conditions as they have given me the best results in the past. However, when I tried loreal fibralogy, I was instantly hooked! This combo gives amazing results and my hair was instantly thicker because of it. I already have thick hair and my issue is that it falls flat because it is so heavy, but this shampoo thickened the roots and gave my hair lift from the top! Sticking to this shampoo and conditioner from now on!
Amanda L.
First of all the scent of the shampoo & conditioner is wonderful! After using the products for awhile I noticed that my hair appeared thicker. I can't tell a difference in thickness when I feel my hair though, but I've only been using it for a week. I am hopeful that by the time I have finished these products I will be able to feel a difference too.

Disclaimer: I was sent the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster to test out, all opinions are my own.
Rose  A.
Vaughn, Ontario
Totally LOVED this product! My hair felt thicker after the first use and was noticeably thicker after styling. I was also impressed that I did not need to use a lot of product in order to achieve results, the shampoo lathers up wonderfully with a minimum amount. I have used this product a total of 4 times and will continue to use it. Co workers have commented on how full my hair looks and wanted to know what I did to it. They were surprised to learn that it was because of a shampoo/conditioner. This product delivers all that is stated and I highly recommend this product to anyone who like me has fine limp hair.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
I have received my L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner and I absolutely loved it. After using the products It made my hair smell and feel great. It actually feels thicker after every use. I appreciated the opportunity to have been able to try these products and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add volume to their ponytails. I was sent the Fibralogy line for free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own.
Maria C.
Toronto , ON
I was so excited to receive this in the mail. I have only used it twice but I am starting to see a difference. My hair is very thin and damaged, and after just one use i felt my hair thickening! Which is amazing! The smell of the product is also very good, the appearance of the bottles as well. These products do truly have their own magic I can't wait to see the final results! For anyone who is interested please go a head and buy at your local stores
Carlene P.
Edmonton, AB
I receive these products free from influenster, and was so excited to try the product! I was a bit skeptical that it would actually make my hair thicker but to my surprise it actually worked! After about a week of using it, I already noticed a difference! I liked the scent and when I looked up the price in the store I was pleased to see that it is reasonably priced. Very good performance for the cost! I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Erika P.
Victoria, BC
I received these for free from the Influenster program. I have very fine hair and was excited to try it. I did notice a bit of a difference and have used it 4 times (2 days apart) My hair does feel and look a bit thicker. I was a bit worried it was going to give me volume and frizz but it doesn't, it seems to just fill out the hair a bit. I will happily continue using these products and may even re-purchase it because the price certainly isn't bad!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.