BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah S.
Probably the best shampoo I have used so far. I grew up near the equator so my hair (and scalp skin) has different type from caucasian types, mainly my hair gets super dry in Canada and in turn looks very oily. I have super silky hair so the oil makes it look flatter. This shampoo combo somehow manages to give me moisture but remove the oiliness so in turn my hair looks lush and voluminous. I bought three extra bottles of shampoo after using the first, totally recommend!
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
Love that I received the free sample of these products from Influenster. my honest review is that they work really well. I don't know how much "thicker" my hair actually is but it definitely feels fuller. Although the three step process is a bit much for me, just the shampoo and conditioner is great. My hair is soft, tangle free and smells good when I get out of the shower. To quote my husband "Why is your hair so.. so... fluffy lately? It looks soft". Plus, having got this as a sample, I assumed it would be fairly expensive to actually buy but it isn't!
Bhanu T.
oshawa, Ontario
So I got my very first voxbox containing the Fibralogy products to test and review. I used it for a week and a half and was extremely impressed with the results. I love how thick my hair looked and felt by the third day. I usually tease my hair a lot and I really didn't have to tease as much after using the shampoo and conditioner. It also made my hair look voluminous and gave it bounce. It did what it claimed it said it will do and I highly recommend the loreal Fibralogy products.
Aysha H.
Scarborough, ON
I received the full fibrology line for free to try out and I was not very pleased. I have curly hair so I mostly use natural products, and co wash my hair instead of using shampoo every wash. After using this, my hair felt brittle and waxy, but it did feel a tad thicker...but that was probably from the waxy layer over my stands of hair. I don't think the product is bad, but I don't think it works for my hair type. It would probably be amazing for people with straight hair.
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg , WY
I am so in love with this product. I had doubts when I got it in the mail, but after using it for a week now, my hair is so thick feeling and soft... not to mention smells amazing. If you are wondering about this product its fabulous. I only need to wrap my hair elastic around twice, i usually have to do it three or four times. TRYTRYTRY!!
Ashley F.
Clarenville, NL
I am really liking the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner! I received the products free from Influenster, and they came beautifully packaged! I love the design/color scheme. The products do appear to make my hair thicker after washing/conditioning. It does make my hair drier/coarser, but I like that added texture as I have very fine, flat hair. However, it does not dry my hair to the same extent as Mane n' Tail (I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not..)
Christina C.
I received my vox box three weeks ago. I have been using the product for that long now. I washed with Shampoo, used booster,and then condition. I was loving how my hair was feeling fuller and looked healthier, however I starting getting a build up from the product after using a few times and going a few days without washing it. :/ I went back to washing it every other day. :)
It is indeed a great product.
Yes it's a free sample and reviewing the product with my own opinion.
Katlyn N.
I did receive the full line for free thanks to influenster but my opinions are completely my own and I am not afraid to tell you how I feel.
First of the product does smell amazing! I don't think it thickened my hair that much but it did give my hair a little more life especially at the roots! I do like this product and I have repurchased the entire line! I like how it is affordable and it does make my hair feel and look nice even if it did not necessarily thicken my hair
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB
After using the product a few times I am not pleased with the product. I found my hair always felt like it was coated with product, even though I don't use any hairstyling products. I tried it with and without the booster serum, and I found the same results. I also found that my hair smelled like a hair salon. One use of my regular shampoo had my hair clean feeling again. I received it free to try.
Sarah S.
Calgary, Alberta, Ab
My first Influenster Box was filled with L'Oreals newest shampoo and conditioner treatment Fibralogy. I was hesitant to believe that a simple shampoo ( and a "drug store brand" at that!) would be able to add volume to my hair but it does. After the first use i saw a slight difference but didn't like the was my hair looked afterwards, it felt dry and slightly frizzy. After the second use, my hair was smoothr and showed more volume. Ive now washed with it three times, and my husband has commented on how nice it smells, and I have noticed i can go longer between washes and my hair doesn't look greasy on day 2 or even day 3!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.