BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I've been using there line of shampoo for as long as I remember, it the one thing even when on a budget that I will continue to buy. I use to wash my hair everywhere day but I found I only need to do it a max of twice with this shampoo. I dye my her at it gets damaged rather a lot and this has restored the life back into it that other products don't seem to be able to do
Zoe C.
Markham, ON
This shampoo and conditioner smells AMAZING. For what it is, it does the job of cleaning and conditioning my hair. I'm only giving this 3 stars because it didn't thicken my hair much, and my hair felt really greasy after one day. It just did not feel good on my hair or my scalp.

P.S. I received the product(s) complimentary to test and/or review. Thank you influenster!
Rozeta V.
North york , ON
I love this L'oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner I got in mail from Influenster for free .My voxbox came with three products the Shampoo , thickening booster and conditioner. I works great. Leaves my hair feeling silky and soft with lots of volume. I have fine and most of the time looks very flat . however these products make my hair thicker and a lift . Smells phenomenally fresh and has a berry fragrant scent . my family tried them to and had similar results. I recommend this to my friends and other relatives.
Melissa L.
Toronto, ON
I was beyond excited to receive the Influenster Vox Box to test these products! Let me first off say that I have really thin, fine hair. I was not convinced that this product could truly change how thick my hair was. You feel the difference the first time you wash your hair. And the smell, AMAZING! My hair feels definitely thicker & I notice a huge difference when I style my hair, even in a ponytail! My hair feels slightly more dry then usual but I am more than happy with how voluminous my hair is. Highly recommend!
Sarah D.
Saskatoon , SK
I was sent this complementary of influenester voxbox for review and I must say that it left my hair very soft and frizz free. As of thickness I can't tell as of now because I've only had one treatment. So far so good in the hair manageable department. It was easy to detangle my hair since my hair is curly and even the next morning it left my hair feeling relaxed and manageable. I would recommended it to anyone with dry hair and will do a second review if I had any results with thickness. Hope this helped:)
Christina G.
Lincoln, NB
I was excited to try my sample from lo'real fibralogy, my hair is very thin and I was hoping that maybe this would help where all the other hair care products haven't. I wasn't disappointed, in fact after my first use my hair was, shinny, more body, less drab and I loved the smell and smoothness of the shampoo and conditioner. Everyone mentioned how nice my hair looked and they didn't know what I'd done differently but they liked it. I would recommend this for other people with thinning hair as it works!
Chelsea W.
Although already having extremely thick hair, I went ahead with reviewing this product. Truthfully, while my hair was down, I could not notice that much of a difference. Again though, being biased seeing as I have such thick hair already, it's really quite hard to tell. My braid however - WOW. Did that ever plump up! If you are looking to add volume to your hair, I would say definitely give this (affordable) line a shot! The scent is fresh and clean - I have no idea why others do not enjoy it. I loved it!
Melissa F.
I liked that this shampoo made my hair softer, smoother and shinier. It had a nice scent that wasn't too strong. My hair seemed to be stronger and less prone to breaking. I would probably buy it again.
Liv Z.
I see a big difference in my hair already avd i have beev using it for about 2 weeks. i know that there is a differevce because my family and frievds ave noticed it. it also smells good and the bottle is aesthetically pleasing. over all an amazing product i do recommend if you have fine hair. (obviously results are not goivg to be visable after only a couplr of days)
Fatima A.
London
I can not have enough of this shampoo. It is really good. The scent is so nice and very long lasting. Besy shampoo and conditioner of all time. It does lather. I would most definitely buy this again. My favourite so far.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.