BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tigana B.
This stuff works sooooo well! I mixed the shampoo and conditioner together and let the booster sink into my hair for five minutes before I lathered! I've used the product around 6 times, and have seen great results in my thin yet 4c hair!!! **I was not paid to write this**
The picture I uploaded was when I flat ironed my hair to see the thickness in its thinnest point! I'm excited! It works so nicely! AND THAT SMELL THO
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Got to try this out in the fibralogy volvox, thanks influenster! It's been about a week I haven't noticed my hair looking any thicker but it does feel thicker and its softer and more manageable. For the serum it says you're only to use a dime sized amount but that barely! Covered my tips so I'm not quite sure how effective the serum was. Another bonus of these products is the fragrance I love it overall not a bad line of products I will definitely repurchase the shampoo and conditioner.
Suzanne D.
Toronto, ON
Where to start. this product made such a difference in my hair after two washes, the product smells AMAZING!!!!! ive used it at every wash and love it there is finally life to my hair, not only did it give my hair volume but my hair felt healthy and looked healthy, i have sensitive head and this product did not bother my head at all.
thank you soo much for the chance to use this product cause i would have never gone out to buy it now ive told so many people who will go now and buy this!!!
Ann Marie M.
Picton, ON
I received the Fibralogy Shampoo, Serum and Conditioner from Influenster Canada to test out. I have very short hair, so checking thickness is difficult. I can say I had the best hair day in MONTHS the first time I used it. My hair was shiny, felt clean, behaved, felt moisturized and looked great all day.
I had my sister try it out as well and she enjoyed the added volume the product seemed to give.
I enjoyed using this product and as my hair is growing out it still looks good day after day!
Victoria R.
St.catharines, WY
If I am reviewing this product based on what it says it does, I'd give it five stars, the whole line makes your hair instantly thicker which is great if you have thin hair like me. After using it only twice my hair was as thick as it was before half of it fell out due to health reasons, and I never thought I'd have thick hair again until I found this product! Although I did receive this line for free from influenster, these opinions are entirely my own, and trust me fibrology really works.
Maria D.
North Gower, ON
I was excited to try this new product that I received free in the mail. The packaging is nice but that is about all I liked about it. I found both the shampoo and conditioner heavily scented. It did not leave my hair feeling smooth or soft, or full of body like it claims. My hair felt course and frizzy after I blow dried it. I also don't think this product is meant for coloured-treated hair. I noticed my colour dulled quite noticeably after just using it one time. This product is not for me.
Aneesa B.
After the third wash I was in love. My hair was so full, thick and shiny. I'm at wash 10+ and I'm still in love. I took 1 star away because of the booster, I hated it it made my hair feel like straw and I don't feel like you necessarily need it to get the full experience. So I've been using It without the booster and I'm still in love. And it smells so nice and the scent lingers from wash to wash. I got to try out these products curtesy of of Influenster but the opinions are all my own.
sim k.
Hamilton, ON
I received loreal paris Fibralogy from Influenster to test and review. The package includes shampoo , thickening booster and conditioner , was very excited to try this out .my first wash left my hair with nice scent and my hair was looking nice . After 2nd and 3rd wash was able to fell lot of difference it like magic it gave volume to my hair and looks thicker,I also noticed my pony tail looks great. I will highly recommend this product to those who want to add volume to their hair.
Emily D.
calgary, alberta
I got free full sized samples to try, so awesome for starters. Thanks Influenster and L'Oreal Paris! My hair does feel noticeably thicker and so luxurious, and it smells amazing!!! I have gotten so many compliments since I started using Fibralogy. Love this stuff! Although I got the samples for free, the review is my own, and my honest opinion :)
Amber w.
Winnipeg , MB
I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner and the booster for a couple weeks now. From the first time my hair was thicker and has definitely stayed feeling thicker and more volume. It does what it claims to do :) my only negative for this product is that it doesn't make my hair feel too soft and at the end of the day my hair feels more dirty and greasy looking. But I would still give this product 5 stars!
I received this set for free to test but all my opinions are my own!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.