BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, NB
I received these products to try for free from Influenster. I was soooo excited to try them as I have terribly thin and fine hair. I feel as though it might be thickening my hair, it seems to take longer to dry with the hair dryer (or maybe it's just me hoping). I love the smell of the products. I don't love how my hair feels after though. It seems so limp and lifeless. It's not soft at all. This is something I really need in a shampoo and conditioner combo.
As mentioned above, I received these products for free to test and this is strictly my own opinion.
Kyla j.
St. John's
Even when I have thick hair to begin with. I was wondering if this would still work with my hair without weighing it down and it was awesome! After one use my hair feels light, voluminous, thick, and soft. My hair is very annoying, its flat, thick, and oily. At the end of the day my hair didn’t have that greasy hair or started to look greasy. As a woman with thick hair, you can not imagine how hard it is to find a shampoo and conditioner that works for your hair. I was given this sample for free, but all opinions are mine. I am not paid to write this review.
Payge K.
I received my sample in the mail from influenster, and oh my god. This thing really works!! I have incredibly thin hair, and the second I put the shampoo in my hair I could feel it become full. The conditioner was very light weight but made it easy to comb through as well, especially compared to a lot of thickening conditioners that don't do that. The smell was also really good! Almost a raspberry - blueberry scent. I'm going to have to ration this sample until I can buy my own because this is a must buy for those with thin hair. Thanks influenster!!
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
I love the Fibralogy shampoo! It's one of the best drugstore shampoos I've used. It's a creamy formula, that lathers well, and leaves my scalp feeling incredibly clean. The conditioner, while similar in consistency to the shampoo, is great but could be thicker. I prefer thicker conditioner, as my hair is so damaged. But, used together, these products are very effective at making my hair look thicker. My second-day hair also looks so much better thanks to these products! Disclaimer: I was sent these products from Influenster for free to test. But all opinions are my own.
Allessandra B.
First of all I love the sizes of these products! They're so large and just great! In my opinion, th thickness booster smelled the best out of all 3 products! The shampoos works well when your hair is extremely wet rather than a quick shower in and out ( depending on your hair length). I found that I was most impressed with the conditioner because my hair was exceptionally silky! I loved it! I left the conditioner and the Boost sit in my hair for a few minutes while i finished the rest of my shower. My hair smelt great, felt great and looked great.
Cindy P.
I received my L'Oreal Fibralogy Voxbox last week and have started using it. It states after 5 uses a difference will be noticed. I want to tell you all.... It has started working after 2 uses!!!! I have used it 3 times now, shampoo, conditioner and booster . What a fantastic change. Already I see my hair becoming fuller and stronger too. It has a very pleasant scent as well. I will continue to purchase this product in the future. Thanks for the hair changing formula L'Oreal and thanks so much to Influenster for sending such a perfect product to me.
Debbie Q.
Leamington , ON
This is probably one of the worst haircare lines I have ever tried. While I'm grateful to have received it complimentary for review, and I feel guilty saying such negative things about it, I hate these products. They leave my hair feeling coated with silicone, weighed down, and my scalp feels irritated. There is nothing good about the ingredients, and they do nothing good for my hair and I haven't noticed any increased thickness. As someone with trichotillomania, I cannot deal with an irritated scalp and I will not be purchasing these products or continuing to use them. The only good thing about these products is the smell of the conditioner.

Theresa H.
North York , ON
Well L'Oreal Paris sure out do themselves this time. I am in love with this product . Testing this product for L'Oreal and Influenster has been a ball!! The System is great they smell amazing and the instructions are simple to follow!! The shampoo did not leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. Instead it was soft and easy to wash out. The condition is creamy and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! Oh did i mention they smell AMAZING!!!!! will definitely be recommending this to everyone! I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all opinions are my own.
Marie-Pier R.
Montreal, Qc
I love the shampoo and conditionner and I'm really glad I tried them. They're officially part of my hair rotation now.

I wasn't expecting miracles because I have thin hair. I saw noticeable results instantly with a blowdry. My natural flat hair had noticably more volume. It looked shiny and it felt really soft. It has a really pleasant smell too. I wouldn't use it everyday, though. It feels like it could get too much after 2-3 days in a row.

However, I didn't see that much difference if I just let my hair air dry, as I usually do. I works better when the hair is blowdried.
Zinnat A.
Surrey, BC
When I first received the product and started using it I didn't notice any difference at all for the first few uses. It wasn't until at least 3 weeks later I noticed somewhat of a thickening effect on a day I decided to straighten my naturally wavy hair. It wasn't a huge difference either; there is not enough of an effect for it to look different in photos. I continued using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 more weeks and did not see much of an improvement aside from what I noticed initially.
I'm unlikely to purchase this product in the future.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.