BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debbie Q.
Leamington , SD
This is probably one of the worst haircare lines I have ever tried. While I'm grateful to have received it complimentary for review, and I feel guilty saying such negative things about it, I hate these products. They leave my hair feeling coated with silicone, weighed down, and my scalp feels irritated. There is nothing good about the ingredients, and they do nothing good for my hair and I haven't noticed any increased thickness. As someone with trichotillomania, I cannot deal with an irritated scalp and I will not be purchasing these products or continuing to use them. The only good thing about these products is the smell of the conditioner.

Cindy P.
I received my L'Oreal Fibralogy Voxbox last week and have started using it. It states after 5 uses a difference will be noticed. I want to tell you all.... It has started working after 2 uses!!!! I have used it 3 times now, shampoo, conditioner and booster . What a fantastic change. Already I see my hair becoming fuller and stronger too. It has a very pleasant scent as well. I will continue to purchase this product in the future. Thanks for the hair changing formula L'Oreal and thanks so much to Influenster for sending such a perfect product to me.
Payge K.
I received my sample in the mail from influenster, and oh my god. This thing really works!! I have incredibly thin hair, and the second I put the shampoo in my hair I could feel it become full. The conditioner was very light weight but made it easy to comb through as well, especially compared to a lot of thickening conditioners that don't do that. The smell was also really good! Almost a raspberry - blueberry scent. I'm going to have to ration this sample until I can buy my own because this is a must buy for those with thin hair. Thanks influenster!!
Diana E.
I was skeptical about the product at first - but now after using it for almost a month, I have to say that I am very impressed. My hair is usually full of volume when I wash my hair but afterwards it becomes thin and flat in a couple of days. I was really surprised when my hair had the volume and thickness for 4 to 5 days. I am not a fan of the scent. I love the way they packaged the product- it is very pretty. If you want thick hair - this product line will help. I received these to products for free from Influenster,for testing purposes.
Marie-Pier R.
Montreal, Qc
I love the shampoo and conditionner and I'm really glad I tried them. They're officially part of my hair rotation now.

I wasn't expecting miracles because I have thin hair. I saw noticeable results instantly with a blowdry. My natural flat hair had noticably more volume. It looked shiny and it felt really soft. It has a really pleasant smell too. I wouldn't use it everyday, though. It feels like it could get too much after 2-3 days in a row.

However, I didn't see that much difference if I just let my hair air dry, as I usually do. I works better when the hair is blowdried.
Zinnat A.
Surrey, BC
When I first received the product and started using it I didn't notice any difference at all for the first few uses. It wasn't until at least 3 weeks later I noticed somewhat of a thickening effect on a day I decided to straighten my naturally wavy hair. It wasn't a huge difference either; there is not enough of an effect for it to look different in photos. I continued using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 more weeks and did not see much of an improvement aside from what I noticed initially.
I'm unlikely to purchase this product in the future.
Erin S.
Saint John , NB
I found the Fibratology line from loreal to be ok. It may have made my hair a little thicker, but mostly I noticed it really encouraged curl. My hair is very long and heavy so bounce is hard to achieve! The only thing I disliked was the smell it smells of chemicals rather than a pleasing scent like I prefer. I was given the line to try in my Voxbox from Inflenster, but the opinions are my own.
janine r.
Holyrood, NL
I received this product for free from Influenster for review purposes, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! My hair is extremely thin, and flat, and since using this shampoo and conditioner I have noticed an overall thickness, and even my friends have noticed and commented on it, asking what I have been using! I also noticed that with the shampoo and conditioner combo it helps my naturally wavy hair have more of a natural wave (maybe due to the increase in thickness?) I will definitely repurchasing this product! I love it!!
Sarah W.
London, Ontario
I love this product! I have extremely fine, thin hair, whether I wear it straight or curly. Two mornings ago I tried both the shampoo and conditioner and I noticed a difference immediately! My hair looked thicker before I even straightened it! After straightening it, my hair is noticeably fuller with just the perfect amount of product...I feel like I got extensions to make it thicker, which I was contemplating! I love it! Thanks to influenster for sending me this free product I tried out. I LOVE IT! (And this opinion is solely mine!).
Jessie S.
Calgary , AB
I have been using these products for the last few weeks that i had received from influenster vox box to review. Love the packing its pretty colours plus nice and big ...the smell was fantastic but this product was not given for me to review based on smell sooo..... I did not feel a difference in my hair after a few weeks of use but i did notice that my hair styled nicer then normally due to appearing thicker so thanks for that... i prob wouldn't see myself purchasing this product again but it was better then some other product i tried
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.