BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sharon M.
Winnipeg , MB
I received my complimentary box of L'Oreal #fibralogy box last week and got my husband started on it. While he is not using the booster and I suspect conditioner, his hair does look thicker. My hair is fine and naturally curly/unruly color-treated hair so I'm not sure this is the best product for my curls or color, however, my hair felt thicker after just one application of the whole system. I think this product combination would be fantastic for those with fine, straight, slightly wavy hair. A little goes a long way and it smells great too, not overly strong for those with scent-sitivities, like myself.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
It's no secret that I have the biggest crush on Blake Livelys hair. Aside from the fun and stunning packaging, if I think I will get even a tenth of her lustre from switching up my haircare routine, I'm in! I will review the products again after a couple weeks use, but I HAD to comment on my first experience. The shampoo!! That smell is so incredible & It lingered all day which made me happy. The lather I have to say is the best I've ever experienced in the shower. HUGE bonus! I have only just begun using the booster and conditioner , but after 1 wash my hair felt incredibly soft. Excited to continue using!
Hermione O.
Phoenix
Great product! Absolutely love it. I highly recommend buying it makes my hair smell great unlike other shampoos. I recommend for either dry or oily scalp and absolutely adore the long lasting smell I'm more than satisfied with it.
Anka N.
Mississauga, Ontario
I received my first free product review by Influenster, the VoxBox Fibralogy haircare system. Unfortunately if I am to be honest about the product I am not impressed with the results so far as claimed. I have very thin hair post chemo treatment and have tried many products in hopes of having thicker looking hair. Let me start off by saying the shampoo in my opinion has a lovely fragrance that I could continue to smell throughout the day. The booster serum once applied really does feel that it is removing all built up product on the hair. Unfortunately the general appearance of my hair thickness has not improved after using the product so far. I do intend to continue to use the entire bottles of the Fibralogy system and will update my review if I feel there has been any improvement.
Sari S.
Edmonton, AB
My first impressions of this line are great. I have only used the line once so far but I'm blown away by how silky it made my hair. It also added a lot of shine and made my typically heavy, flat hair a lot more manageable and bouncy. I round-brushed my hair like usual & getting lift at my roots was a lot easier than usual. I can't wait to continue testing this product line to see the full results after 5 washes! My only complaint is that the smell is quite strong & lingers in my hair for awhile after but I am sensitive to fragranced products. I received the L'Oreal Fibralogy line complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but my reviews are always 100% honest and all opinions are my own :)
Miriam D.
Montreal
This is my all time favorite shampoo! My hair is very thin and it needs a daily wash since I wake up each morning with gressy hair. With Fibralogy, my hair looks and feel much thicker and I wake up with a less gressy hair. My hair looks healthy and has so much volume. I could never find the right product for my complicated hair type: well I finaly did.

I would recommend this to all of you, dear girlfriends, that never had any volume at all.
Mandy A.
Cardigan, Pe
I received the Fibralogy Voxbox complimentary from Influenster recently to review, which contained the shampoo and conditioner and the root booster. The scent of the products is very pleasing and not too overwhelming. I did notice that my hair seemed thicker and fuller after just one use. It added a nice shine to my hair also. However, like a lot of the other reviews here state I did feel like my hair seemed a little more on the dry side than with my usual shampoo. I think these products would be good to use maybe every second or third shampoo, but might be drying as used as part of a daily routine.
sheri k.
I was super exited to receive my voxbox in the mail. L'Oreal's Firbrology shampoo smells great and not a lot is needed which is nice. However the same cannot be said about the conditioner. It has the same great smell, but I had to use a lot each time or was left with incredibly dry hair. As far as my hair being thicker; I have definitely noticed a subtle difference. My hair does feel thicker, however its not a big enough difference for anyone else to notice on their own. Now that being said, I still have a half a bottle of shampoo and not so much conditioner left to use ;). Thanks L'Oreal and Influenster
Sarah B.
Whitehorse, YT
Influenster Canada sent me this L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy VoxBox last month, so I've been using this shampoo, conditioner and booster, mainly because Blake Lively is on the box. And because I really need thicker hair.. It smells like a typical shampoo, so I wasn't that happy about it at first since I believe shampoo should smell like fruit, and conditioner should smell like coconut. Anyways, after nearly a month of this shower routine, I've got smooth hair, some decent volume going on, and manageable thick hair. So yeah, I'll give it 4 stars out of 5, and will continue to use it as my alternate shampoo.
Beth-Ann S.
Influenster Canada sent me the shampoo, conditioner and booster recently but the following opinions are my own. To be honest, when I saw the claims for these products I thought that they were too good to be true. My hair is naturally thick, but it lacks volume. I noticed a lot more volume and thickness after my first week of use. My hair feels clean longer, allowing me to shampoo less in between. However, the formula can be a little drying on my hair but using a hair mask along with these products makes a huge difference. If you want extra volume and thickness, this product is definitely worth a try.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.