BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie M.
Burlington , OH
I did get this a year ago and just finishing this now. First impression of this so far, is great ! Haven't notice a different yet in my hair with being full yet, because I just got it only have used it once so far! But with using it only once I loved how it made my hair feel.

Now that I'm done this product, don't think I would re-buy it again though there are so many other volume shampoo's that are slightly better than this.
Raven C.
Victoria , BC
Finally have used the fibralogy shampoo, conditioner and the booster 5 times and I can say It does thicken your hair. My hair was already thick to begin with so not sure how I qualified to sample it. I'll definitely buy this myself It's my favorite now made my hair super smooth and soft. You feel the difference in thickness after the first use and as it goes on gets even thicker. Made my natural wavy hair look the best its had in years. The only thing I didn't like was that the booster should come in a bigger size
I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Sherry S.
Murillo, ON
I have used this product 4 times now. I did notice that my hair was fuller after 1 use. It seems to be thicker to. I did measure my ponytail and will wait a bit longer to measure it again to see if there is a difference. I have fine hair that is colour treated and shoulder length. I did notice that my hair feels dry when I wash it. Plus my hair has static when I brush it. I have to use the products I use in the winter to calm this down. I guess it is the drying effect the shampoo has on my hair. The scent is ok not my favorite as I like fruity scents. The smell is unisex and my husband loves it as I had him smell the bottles. I am not sure if I would buy this product for regular use. I may just to have it on hand to add body to my hair when I want to style my hair for date nights
Becky M.
Red Deer, AL
I was skeptical of this at first but I've definitely noticed a difference. I wash my hair every other day and my hair is noticeably thicker after every wash. I have very fine hair with no volume and it definitely has more oomph. It doesn't seem to take a lot of shampoo or conditioner to really work up a lather which means it will last a lot longer. The only thing I don't like is the chemical smell to it. Would definitely recommend for someone wanting to add some extra volume and thickness to their hair. I tested the Fibrology line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Kerry M.
Grimsby, ON
I was so excited to receive my very first Vox box the other week. Beautifully packaged in it were all three of the new L'oreal Fibralogy products; shampoo, conditioner and booster. All three products have a lovely, long lasting smell. It reminds me of the way my hair smells after a visit to the salon! The shampoo offers a rich lather and does a great job of cleaning the hair. The conditioner is thick and rich and leaves my hair feeling slick after rinsing. After drying my hair, it does look fuller and has more bounce. The ends are a little dry feeling, but I may just need a trim. Overall, I like the shampoo and conditioner and would use it again.
Kyla j.
St. John's
Even when I have thick hair to begin with. I was wondering if this would still work with my hair without weighing it down and it was awesome! After one use my hair feels light, voluminous, thick, and soft. My hair is very annoying, its flat, thick, and oily. At the end of the day my hair didn’t have that greasy hair or started to look greasy. As a woman with thick hair, you can not imagine how hard it is to find a shampoo and conditioner that works for your hair. I was given this sample for free, but all opinions are mine. I am not paid to write this review.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale , NB
I received these products to try for free from Influenster. I was soooo excited to try them as I have terribly thin and fine hair. I feel as though it might be thickening my hair, it seems to take longer to dry with the hair dryer (or maybe it's just me hoping). I love the smell of the products. I don't love how my hair feels after though. It seems so limp and lifeless. It's not soft at all. This is something I really need in a shampoo and conditioner combo.
As mentioned above, I received these products for free to test and this is strictly my own opinion.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Well L'Oreal Paris sure out do themselves this time. I am in love with this product . Testing this product for L'Oreal and Influenster has been a ball!! The System is great they smell amazing and the instructions are simple to follow!! The shampoo did not leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. Instead it was soft and easy to wash out. The condition is creamy and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! Oh did i mention they smell AMAZING!!!!! will definitely be recommending this to everyone! I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all opinions are my own.
Allessandra B.
First of all I love the sizes of these products! They're so large and just great! In my opinion, th thickness booster smelled the best out of all 3 products! The shampoos works well when your hair is extremely wet rather than a quick shower in and out ( depending on your hair length). I found that I was most impressed with the conditioner because my hair was exceptionally silky! I loved it! I left the conditioner and the Boost sit in my hair for a few minutes while i finished the rest of my shower. My hair smelt great, felt great and looked great.
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
I love the Fibralogy shampoo! It's one of the best drugstore shampoos I've used. It's a creamy formula, that lathers well, and leaves my scalp feeling incredibly clean. The conditioner, while similar in consistency to the shampoo, is great but could be thicker. I prefer thicker conditioner, as my hair is so damaged. But, used together, these products are very effective at making my hair look thicker. My second-day hair also looks so much better thanks to these products! Disclaimer: I was sent these products from Influenster for free to test. But all opinions are my own.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.