BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassey R.
I received the shampoo, conditioner and booster free from Influenster, however all opinions are my own. Once receiving the products, I thought that the packaging and colour stood out. After about 3 weeks, I noticed that my hair was much thicker and it felt stronger. Naturally, my hair is very thin, so after using this product for awhile, I noticed that my hair seemed thicker, longer, more volume and softer than before. I also really enjoyed the smell and will purchase when I run out!
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
I purchase these products because I LOVE the colours of the packaging! I'm not sure they were right for my particular hair type, my hair is coloured, fine and wavy. However, both items smelled amazing!! The conditioner is very silly and makes your hair feel incredibly soft, although I found that I couldn't do my usual hairstyle (curled with straighteners) whilst using this product, it just didn't seem to hold. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I would recommend to a friend.! :-)
Jessica J.
Pickering, ON
I having used salon products for years I was sceptical about what this line was going to offer me that I was missing. I have lots of straight hair, always looking for hair full of body. Did Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner give that to me? Yes it did for the most part. But not as much as I was excepting with in the 5 washes and using the booster. Maybe someone with finer hair would have more noticeable results.

Package is great colour and design, not a fan of the sent (not a deal breaker for me)
Loved the thickness of the conditioner made my hair feel great with out being weighted down.

Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are your own
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
This Shampoo and Conditioner Combo is pretty good! First impression was the smell! I love how it smells! I notice my hair feel thicker and have more volume from the first time I used it. I think it only worked (to add thickness) to a certain point and then my hair got used to it and now it's almost working just as a regular shampoo which is fine with me as I didn't have super thin hair to begin with. I do notice however that it makes my hair feel a little dry and frizzy at times especially when I let my hair air dry. I got to test these products for free via Influenster Vox Box (Thanks for that by the way Influenster!) but these opinions are my own and even if I didn't get these products for free I would recommend this to people with thing hair! :)
Fiona L.
Very good shampoo and conditioner! I have very fine hair and so when I used it when my hair was really greasy let me tell you it is better than the Ganier Full & Plush shampoo and conditioner! It made my hair way thicker and fuller, left an amazing scent that is to hard to describe, my hair felt softer, smoothr, and silkier (which I love) and I noticed compared to other shampoos and conditioners I've used in the past that would take my hair forever to air dry, this shampoo and conditioner made my hair air dry in about 10-15 mins. I was really surprised by how amazing this product was and will very much continue using it and repurchase!
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
I was really excited to get this vox box - I've got long thin hair so anything that gives me thickness is awesome in my books. The scent really isn't my cup of tea - it's a floral with a chemical undertone. It definitely did what it said it would though - after 5 uses my hair feels thicker. My biggest issue with it is that for long hair, it seemed to increase the breakage (and my hair was pretty healthy before using it) and the conditioner didn't get my hair as tangle-free as my regular brand. If you don't have mid-back length hair that tangles really easily, I'm pretty sure it would be fine. My big advice to anyone thinking of buying it is to smell the shampoo first - if you don't mind the scent, then it's a great product.
Serena d.
I got the fibralogy product through a vox box for free. I loved the packaging and the style of the bottles. The smell of the products is really good, but strong. As much as I love the scent it doesn't work for me because I work in a hospital and cannot wear scented products. I loved the shampoo. It foamed nicely in my hair with a very small amount. I hated the conditioner! It took a lot of conditioner to get some of the knots out of my hair, it didn't get them all out, plus my hair still didn't feel conditioned after drying. It completely dried out my hair. My hair never felt thicker, so all in all this product did not work for me.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
I'd like to start off with the fact that these smell good! That was the first thing I noticed, and I was glad it did. It's not overpowering either. My hair doesn't get as greasy as fast as it usually does, and I've even used the conditioner which I always shy away from. A little product goes a long way so it'll last awhile too. And I've also seen some more volume in my hair and I love that. I received these products complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
I received the shampoo, booster and conditioner to try out from Influenster. My first wash I noticed that my hair felt thicker and had more volume. The only thing is that I felt like it didn't add volume to my roots which are really flat and I avoid using conditioner on them but I decided to try for the first wash. The rest of the washes I used the booster and conditioner away from my roots. The second wash I felt my hair way more thicker. I am now at 4 washes and my hair is way more thicker. When I put it in a ponytail I can see the difference. I also LOVED the smell of these products. I was worried they would dry out my hair but my hair is smooth and silky using these products!! Loving these products!
Harjit K.
Markham, Ontario
Review for @LOrealParisCAN for the ‪#‎Fibralogy‬. So tried the Fibralogy Shampoo + Conditioner; Fibralogy Booster. The shampoo smelled good :) and gave me that smooth feeling that I love to have on my hair. Being a thryoid patient I tend to have rough hair at times though my natural hair is silky and straight and thin. Followed the step as indicated in the Youtube Video.The result is a smooth, soft hair, no breakage and no tangles. I was hoping for a little more thickness but may be its the first time so I didn't get the desired result. Will post again after the 2nd use. But overall loved the feel of my hair Influenster
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.