BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cory U.
Etobicoke , ON
I received this shampoo in a voxbox to try out. It was strange having a 3-step cleaning routine but it made sense. Somehow a bond happened between the booster & conditioner to make my hair feel thicker. It's a nice formula and great packaging but I wasn't too fond of the scent. To me it was overpowering & not my cup of tea. Great product, but in the end the fragrance won & had me leaving this shampoo behind.
Diana N.
So, first day of using L'Oreal Paris Fibraology shampoo, booster, and conditioner after receiving it today! :) Was very excited to try it, since I have fine hair and find it challenging to add volume. The shampoo lathered very well, and I must say the scent was nice and clean. The booster is a clear gel-like liquid and the recommended use is dime-sized, but found that I needed a bit more to cover my long hair. Adding conditioner afterwards helped smooth my hair in the final rinse. Overall, my hair feels light and clean, but I don't notice a significantly difference in texture nor volume. It's just day 1 though, so maybe after a week I'll provide an update if there's any changes! :)
Sarah P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I received my complimentary box of L'Oreal #fibralogy from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I had a chance to try it this morning. I was hoping the shampoo and conditioner would have more of a smell to them (fruity or something like the salons). Also the 'booster' product that you use in the middle of the shampoo/conditioner was a lot more liquid-like than the gel I was expecting. It was hard for "just a dab" to go all the way through the hair. I'll keep using for five washes. It did feel a bit thicker to comb out before blow drying. The conditioner didn't leave my hair as easy to brush as some others do but the shampoo did get nice and frothy when worked into a lather.
Jennifer K.
I do appreciate getting to try the products for free but I can't say the products worked for me. The first day wasn’t so bad. The shampoo smelled nice and my hair felt clean and conditioned after but it didn’t feel or look any fuller. The second day was when my scalp started feeling itchy but I thought it may just be from switching shampoo. So I decided to keep trying it. By day four, my scalp was so irritated it began to hurt. I never noticed any change in the fullness of my hair and my hair started to feel like my hair was drying out even though I was conditioning it daily. It also felt weighed down and was more difficult to get any styling I did to hold.
Brooke A.
Barrie, ON
I have been using the L'Oreal Fibralogy line for about a week now and not only have I seen a massive difference in the texture of my hair but I did so after the first wash. I have been suffering from a tremendous amount of hair loss lately and since using this, I have noticed a significant difference in the fullness and thickness of each strand. I even had 3 people this week assume I had my hair done professionally when all I have done is the same as always with a different product :b Fibralogy by L'Oreal has been awesome to try out. Thanks influenster for allowing my to use the Fibralogy line for free! Everything said is my own opinion ans I couldn't be happier
Kevin  R.
Thanks to @influensterCA for allowing me to try Loreal’s Fibraology Hair collection of shampoo, conditioner and thickening booster. Loreal’s Fibralogy Hair collection is designed to make your hair thicker and after a couple uses my hair feels thicker, not to mention appears healthier. Scent wise, this shampoo and conditioner has a weak, neutral scent which is disappointing for any hair product, as you would want your hair to smell GREAT. The design of the bottle is cool and looks futuristic making the product more enticing to buy. Overall I would recommend this product to both guys and girls who have thin hair, after a week of using these products your hair will feel a difference and is a truly indescribable feeling. I would rate this product 3.5/5. ‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ I got to try this product for free from Influenster and this is strictly my personal opinion.
Candace W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I received the Fibralogy shampoo, booster and conditioner VoxBox and have used it for 3 days now. I love the scent of the product! The shampoo lathers very richly and you don't need to use as much shampoo as I'm used to using. The booster suggests using a dime sized amount but my hair is past my shoulders and that amount covers nothing, so I use a little more. The conditioner is also nice and thick and covers well. So far though, there is no difference to my hair whatsoever. It is still quite limp. It doesn't feel any different to me either, and nobody has noticed a difference. I'll keep using it until the product is finished to see if it makes a difference in the long run, but so far, it doesn't live up to the hype. Perhaps it's best for folks with really fine hair. I have thicker hair to begin with so that's probably why I don't notice a difference.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
I purchase these products because I LOVE the colours of the packaging! I'm not sure they were right for my particular hair type, my hair is coloured, fine and wavy. However, both items smelled amazing!! The conditioner is very silly and makes your hair feel incredibly soft, although I found that I couldn't do my usual hairstyle (curled with straighteners) whilst using this product, it just didn't seem to hold. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I would recommend to a friend.! :-)
Kayla D.
Barrie, ON
I received these products free from Influenster to test out and after two weeks of using them I can't say that I've seen a major difference in my hair. I really like the way they smell and I do think my hair felt thicker after using it, however, I don't think it made my hair "become" thicker like it claims it does. It's important to take note that I have very fine hair, but I have A LOT of it, so my hair is pretty thick even though it doesn't look like it. So maybe that's why I haven't been able to tell very much. My hair does feel really soft after using these products those, so if anything I would recommend this for people who want super soft hair.
Kiki A.
I received the Fibralogy system, for free, from Influenster, to try out. I have been using the system for about a week now and I have several observations. I'm glad I read the directions for the system because the Booster is applied once, or twice, a week and it goes on after the shampoo, before the conditioner, without rinsing. Not a problem, just glad I did it right! I used the booster on the first day and the last day of the 5 days. My hair is very fine and is usually very limp because of this. Fibralogy did make my hair appear thicker, which also gave it much more life. Also, even though it didn't state it, I found that my hair was much less greasy the day after washing. I need to wash my hair on a daily basis because of this, but didn't have to worry so much using this system. Again, this isn't one of the claims of the product, it is just a nice bonus that I found applied to me. In addition to my thoughts on the finished look, I also found that I enjoyed
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.