BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
Want want want want lol i really want this i heard its good I usually use dove because it leeps my hair shinny!!! But what i switch to this product and changes the way my hair looks... Any advice on this product does it work ? .. Post your opinions i
Delilah C.
OOhh let me tell you! Love this product! Leaves my hair smelling absolutely delicious! I have not received samples from anywhere, I purchased them myself because of all the reviews I've seen, so I had 2 entire bottles plus to make an accurate review! Guys go out and get the product! It really works!
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Always on the look out for new products...especially good to try before purchasing a large size😃😃😃😃😃👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I want to come in my Facebook opening birthday presents I hope get my voxbox i so excited to try a new product😃😃😃😃
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I seen a lot of talk about this shampoo and conditioner so I figured I would try it out. My hair is very fine, no matter what I do with ir, it always seems to just stay straight with no body/volume. I have to say this shampoo is good. It made my hair appear thicker and gave it some nice body.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I love the shampoo and conditioner , I used other and leave my hair so smooth and so good smell , smells good , plus thoroughly clean , nourishes my hair and gives it strength , This presentation is beautiful , very striking and colorful I love it
Crystal m.
San Antonio, TX
One of my FAVORITE shampoos to uses, I have so many problems with my hair depending on the weather that I always have it up. It is very hard to find these in store. But a friend recommended this to me and I ordered it online and automatically on the first day I could feel a complete difference. :) I always have my hair down
Pam I.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product my hair is always so soft. I will not use any other shampoo or conditioner ad long as I live. My daughter has hair down to her behind and I can brush right through it and no tangles. Your product is amazing.
Rachael P.
Really great scent - it's very unique and it definitely lingers throughout the day, which I love. The conditioner is super thick and creamy and works well. Both products feel very high end! And I did notice that my hair had more volume and was thicker after using it.
Crystal G.
I love L'Oreal products specially the shampoo and conditioners they smell so good and it lasted all day you can't get enough of L'Oreal if you don't have any will have not tried it you have to it's a must have in your shower
Jessica F.
I really want to try this out because I need my hair to grow healthy
My hair isn't truly damaged especially since I don't wash it often plus I'm looking for new products to try out anyways
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.