BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal G.
I love L'Oreal products specially the shampoo and conditioners they smell so good and it lasted all day you can't get enough of L'Oreal if you don't have any will have not tried it you have to it's a must have in your shower
Rachael P.
Really great scent - it's very unique and it definitely lingers throughout the day, which I love. The conditioner is super thick and creamy and works well. Both products feel very high end! And I did notice that my hair had more volume and was thicker after using it.
Jessica F.
I really want to try this out because I need my hair to grow healthy
My hair isn't truly damaged especially since I don't wash it often plus I'm looking for new products to try out anyways
Hope B.
Makes your hair dry and sticky. Do not use if you like moist, shiny hair. Smells good, packaging is decent but it will dry and dull your hair in a matter of minutes. Will never buy again.
Annette F.
South Jordan, UT
This leaves my hear smelling super good and keeps my hair shiny and smooth thoughout the day. Unlike some other brands, it doesn't leave my hair heavy and oily and I am able to comb through my hair nicely. It also is a convenient size for my bathroom.
Adorei, ótimo, deixa o cabelo super macio, sedoso, e com um brilho ótimo. Rende muito...nao deixa o cabelo seco e nem com Frizz.... Da leveza aos cabelos.... Sem contar que tem um ótimo preço, pelos multi benefícios que ele tem... Ta super em conta.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
Now these two hits make a big bold difference if you don't want to do a deeep conditioning treatment just go buy a set of these. Also they can be found mostly at good pricing because are usually sold in a pack but if you need that silky feel while in and out the shower grab these two for sure.
IrMa G.
Asheboro, NC
Love love this product they are so affordable the package is really well made it work really good for me and I have oily hair , I love the scent and is a really long lasting scent , I'm so satisfied with this product , i recommended to all my friends and they love ir
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Shampoo smells super delicious and lathers really well. It gives your hair a cleaness you don't find in many conditioners. Leaves your hair in soft luscious strands. I just really love this product. It's cheap and affordable and if buy it again and again. And I think you'd be satisfied,
It is very rich indeed, usually I usually change my shampoo from time to time because we must not stay with one shampoo because hair gets used, but really every time I finish treatment of the new I run out very fast to start with this shampo is amazing how your hair leaves you and spite that is heavy will not let me so greasy hair
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.