BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Francesca P.
Milton, ON
I recently received L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products; including the shampoo, thickening booster and the conditioner. I have very thin hair that is pin straight, no matter if I curl it and use hairspray or any type of products, nothing helps it have life and volume. My hair will always fall flat no matter what I do. After the first wash I noticed my hair felt smooth but still had a little bit of texture and grip to it. After 5 washes, I noticed that after blow drying, it did seem to feel and look a bit thicker than usual. What I loved is that it didn't make my hair feel like straw or hay, or have a weird gross texture to it. My hair still felt soft and it also smelled delicious too!

Thank you to Influenster for choosing me to be a part of trying out these products. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions stated above are my own.
Silvia I.
Portugal
The smell is just amazing and left my hair felling so soft... it lasted so long and didn't left my hair feeling heavy .. I totally recommend if ur looking for a new shampoo
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I was kind of skeptical when I got this thickening shampoo I wasn't super excited to get yet another shampoo as a testing product. I tried it and actually liked it so I'm happy. The smell is great and it made my hair feel extremely clean once i washed with the shampoo and the condition felt great also it almost made my hair feel even thicker just washing it. My hair has been feeling thin since pregnant. After wards I let my hair air dry and my Husband noticed my hair was shiny and smooth rather than frizzy like most shampoos make my hair feel. My hair feels thicker or more full and voluminous after just one wash. No greasiness or left over residue. Quite like the combo. Thanks Influenster & loreal then again loreal usually doesn't disappoint.
Jennifer N.
Surrey, BC
I have used this L'Oreal shampoo and Conditioner (with Booster!) - which I received for free from Influenster - for five washes now, which is the recommended usage before seeing results. I will start by saying that I have long but fine hair, and I will do just about anything for some volume! I was very excited to try this product, and I love the scent - which is of course only a bonus. I am curious as to why the 'booster' is an extra step and not infused into the conditioner. I find for my long hair a 'dime' size (as recommended) is not quite enough, and it does not seem to later/spread very well. I do believe that I can see more volume (and possibly even less oily hair) after these 5 uses, however as Maria D. stated below, I also see a definite dullness in my colour that was not there prior to using this product. It is unfortunately not for me.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I really wanted to love this product, but I really do not. I gave it a fair try to see if over time it actually works as claimed. I did like the shampoo scent. The shampoo lathered up nicely. The conditional also has a lovely scent. I did use the booster as recommended, and did see results on the first application. My hair was poofy and out of control. This happened only the first time. With consistent use, I have noted that my hair is more dry than it normally would be. I have had to compensate with a hair mask and revert back to my old standby to get my hair to shine again. I have used other L'Oreal products with great success, and will continue to use the other products in the future - I will however be giving the Fibralogy a pass.
Nupinder P.
Ottawa, ON
I received this product completely free through VoxBox (Influenster), and I must say I am impressed. I have very thin, natural and not very volumized hair. After three tries, I could see and feel the difference in my hair (in the shower and while working). Basically, this product works instantly when used with he booster and it tends to last a very long time after. One of my experiences that made me fall in love with this product was when I took a shower and straightened it when dried. One of my co-workers told me I look different and in a good way. She told me it was my hair which looked amazing and had a glow to it. I absolutely love this product and I recommend it to everyone who has similar hair issues as I (Plus it smells good).
Fatima A.
London
I can not have enough of this shampoo. It is really good. The scent is so nice and very long lasting. Besy shampoo and conditioner of all time. It does lather. I would most definitely buy this again. My favourite so far.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
I received the Fibralogy Thickening Shampoo, Thickness Booster and Thickening Conditioner from L'Oreal and Influenster for free, however these opinions are entirely my own. I have fine, limp and damaged hair that really doesn't like to do anything. I usually can't use a lot of product in my including most conditioners as I get almost instantly greasy and my hair gets severely weighed down. This line has helped my hair so much. My hair is bouncy and voluminous. I've been getting complements almost daily since I started using the line about two weeks ago. My hair feels much thicker, and the products don't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. My only complaint is that they are not sulfate free. I colour my hair a lot and the sulfates make the colour fade faster.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
For over 13 years I have been straightening my hair (whether by actual clothing iron back in the day or by hair iron). I used to have such thick hair, I would need 3 hair elastics to keep my hair up in a ponytail. It was silky, smooth and super shiny. Now after having dyed it (too many times to count), my hair is damaged, full of split ends, limp and very thin. Actually overly thin. To be honest, after using the products for only one wash, my hair already felt healthier and perhaps a tad fuller. I've tried many expensive shampoos and conditioners, and they always leave my hair feeling like I need to wash it again with more product while leaving my hair tangled. Literally after stepping out of the shower, my hair was smooth, silky, shiny and fuller after leaving it air-dry. Of course, I can only rate it for the one use, but so far, so good!
Nicole P.
In love with this shampoo & conditioner. They both smell amazing one of my favourites. You can feel the effects after one wash. It really does help to thicken your hair.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.