BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elena W.
Thank you so much for the Voxbox!!

The products in this new line smell great!!! They have a fresh scent, which is nice. I used all three products, and they do seem to give the illusion of thicker hair, upon first use.

I really like the Conditioner, and the second step Serum was fun to use but I have to admit the Shampoo didn't work for me as much.

The Shampoo smells really good but I found it took a long time to wash out thoroughly and I felt like it weighed my hair down. It took longer to wash out than most Shampoos.

My boyfriend did compliment my hair the day after I first used the products so they must have done something good! He doesn't always compliment my hair, so some good came out of it.

Even though I wasn't crazy about the Shampoo, my hair certainly was soft after blow drying it, and it defined my waves well, especially in the front.

I think someone with really curly hair or dry hair might like the Shampoo though as it seems much more on the moisturizing side.

Hope that helps!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I have been using the Fibralogy Shampoo/Booster/Conditioner every three days. I have not used any other product in this time in order to gauge true results.
The positives; I LOVED the smell, it was a nice fresh scent that didn't overpower my senses. I could feel results after the very first wash! My hair needed less effort to manage, it felt healthy and thick right away.

The negatives;
The price, I saw the products on sale for $7.50 per bottle (almost $25 for all three!) which just isn't something I would normally pay.
My final observation is that I felt that there was a build up on my hair which contributed to a dry/itchy scalp :(

All in all I give L'Oreal Paris' Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster, Conditioner and satisfied 4/5 stars, I was very impressed with the salon quality, instant results and all around useful/relevantg product :D
Nicole G.
Munster, ON
Wash 1 with of my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster . My hair smells great. Smells like summer to me!

Wash 2 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Lovely lavish and luscious lather!

Wash 3 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Half way to my five wash challenge!

Wash 4 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Goodbye greasy summer hair, hello beautiful healthy hair.

Wash 5 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Taming the frizz on this dreary rainy day.

So does it work?
I found my hair the same as before in terms of thickness, but a lot healthier. Less flyaways.
Yes I would recommend this product.
Rayssa M.
São Leopoldo, RS
Eu infelizmente, não tive uma boa experiência com esse produto. Na primeira vez que eu usei eu até gostei, mas depois ele começou a me dar muita caspa! Eu não recomendo esse produto.
Maggie A.
Dawson Creek
I love Fibralogy! I have thick hair already but it tends to be very Flat. With Fibralogy it is thicker with Volume! I love how it takes no time at all in the shower. I wash my hair, Then apply the thickening booster and my conditioner right over top. I let it sit for a minute and rinse. I noticed results with in the week!! I have had non stop complements on how wonderful it smells and how thick and healthy my hair looks! I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I plan on continuing to use this as my everyday shampoo! If you have Thin, Flat, blah hair then Fibralogy is for you!! You will not regret using it!
Carly C.
Fort Erie
Super excited I was selected to try this product for free in my first ever VoxBox from #Influenster, all of these opinions are totally my own.
I have now used the Fibralogy Shampoo & Conditioner 6 times.
I find the Shampoo get super foamy, smells great and does a really good job cleaning my hair.
The conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft & silky and also smells great.
I have noticed that a lot more of my hair has been falling out during the shampoo/conditioning process then usual.
So after the very first wash my hair felt like it was thicker but did not really appear thicker. After a few more washes I still felt as though it was thicker.... now that I am 6 washes in though I haven't really noticed much thicker hair. (I read it was supposed to really show after 5 uses - not sure that is true)
In the end my husband made a comment about my hair smelling nice & feeling soft but never mentioned being thicker.
I have noticed it is soft & smooth, smells great but again have not truly noticed it to be that much thicker.
Dina A.
This shampoo is so good and it hydrates you hair so good and makes Your hair smooth and shinny it Also makes Your hair soft and it fixes everything it is best voor oily scalp and i like this product so much
Chloe M.
Glasgow
One of my favourite shampoo's! Love it, so silky on my hair and leaves a smooth finish and makes my hair feel so healthy, works to repair dry and oily hair which I love, all hair types are welcome to this product
Mary B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I absolutely LOVE L'oreal Fibralogy! I have thin hair and every time a new product comes out claiming to add volume I try it. I've been disappointed every time but NOT when I tried Fibralogy as party of the Influenster project.

The scent of the products is fresh and clean but not overly perfumed. The shampoo lathers really well which makes me feel that I'm getting my hair really clean especially after a work out. The conditioner goes on well but does not grease up or make my hair heavy. The combo provides really great volume. For the first time, a product that really does add volume, bounce, vitality and life to my hair. My hair feels really clean and is fuller, more volumized and my natural wave is magnified. My hair is soft and bouncier than ever. I really love these products and will now buy L'oreal Fibralogy exclusively. I'm thrilled to have been able to be a part of this Influenster campaign and to have discovered this great shampoo and conditioner combo. The claims made in the advertising really are true.

jessica l.
Cap-pele , N.B
Lets start off with saying i received this great product for free from influenster for testing purposes and i am a proud costumer , i will be returning to buy this product once i need to restock. i love this shampoo and conditioner the bottles are big a little comes along way , and the smell is amazing it lasts for days the only reason i gave it a 4 star is because we need the serum booster to have volume just the shampoo and conditioner alone makes it a regular good smelling hair wash. i was very thankfull to try this out i have found a hair product that i want to stick to , it sells for a good reasonable price so i will gladly buy and recoment it to my family and friends who have thin hair as well .thank you infuenster . this was my honest opinion not everyone may agree we all have our own
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.