BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jasmine S.
My hair looked so shiny after these two products I could get over it, there was no greasiness left over just smooth shine, my hair normally frizzes after a blow dry but not with these! Love!
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I was lucky enough to receive a #Loreal #Fibralogy #Works Voxbox to try out and review. First of all I am 53 and gone through menopause so I could see that my hair was getting extremely thinner and thinner with each washing and brushing so in stead of wearing my hair down I always wear it up it just looked so thin. When I used #Loreal #Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner it seemed so different from other brand it lathers really well. smells incredible and honestly my hair felt different after only one wash. Them after I lightly towel fried my hair I applied #Fibralogy #Thickness #Booster and styled as usual my hair seemed more stronger, thicker and the shine was really noticeable. It truly made my hair look so different. So again after a few years I can wear my hair down again. I just took this photo today after using #Loreal#Fibralogy "Hair Care" I am switching as of today. Thanks so much #Influenster #Loreal for letting me try this truly remarkable New Product #FibralogyWorks for me.
Jennifer L.
Smiths falls, ON
I received the shampoo, conditioner and booster for free in exchange for an honest review. I will admit I was a bit skeptical of this new hair products as most of the time they don't make my thin hair thicker. This time I was presently surprised that within a week my hair looked and felt thicker, had more volume and felt soft. My hubby actually noticed the difference! Wearing my hair in a ponytail or down you can totally notice a difference and it is great to have thicker hair. I love the smell of these products also. They are simple to use. The only downside to the system is that the booster comes in a bottle that my daughter feels is a lipstick and likes to play with it. So after she had a shower one day I found out she had my booster playing with it and the lid wasn't on tight and most of it ran out :(

Great products though and I will continue to use it!
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
I really loved this product at first and found that it did exactly what it promised by thickening my hair even after only one wash. I've always wanted thicker hair so that was great. However, I did notice that the longer I used it the more tangled my hair would become after showers, almost as if my hair was stripped of some moisture. When my hair was dry though if did not feel that it was lacking moisture. My biggest problem which caused me to unfortunately have to stop using this product was it's effects in my scalp. I suffer from a dry scalp normall but this product really seemed to aggravate it. After about my 4th use I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop. My scalp was suuuuuuper itchy and starting to get dryer. So, I probably wouldn't recommend this to people who have scalp issues but I think if that is not a problem for you this could be a good product.
Alicia C.
Ive had the product for a month now and after the first use I did notice right away my hair was thicker...HOWEVER, my hair felt dry puffy, it wasn't smooth and silky like before and I didn't really like the touch. I have super straight hair and alot! Therefore I think this product was meant for people with thin hair and needs volume. I received the products for testing purposes from Influenster and it is the first time that I did not enjoy the product as much! I did LOVE the Garnier one :D but this one was not meant for me unfortunately
Dianna L.
Edmonton , AB
I really dig this line. Packaging itself is super eye catching (but I mean, it might just be me who gets distracted by shiny things). The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and makes your hair smell awesome as well. And what’s even better and it’s target, it at least made my hair look and feel more healthy and I would personally say it made my hair thicker. Does it mean it will work on everyone? I don’t know, but I’d say it worked for me! I really dig it and would DEFINITELY recommend to to anyone else to get/try. I’d say opt for the shampoo and conditioner, but I’m on the fence about the booster (just because it’s kind of expensive for how little there is and I’m still a poor student). For the cost of your regular shampoo, what do you really lose?

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
Jessica B.
This was my first vox box I received complimentary from influenster, and it was exactly the type of product I could use. My hair was limp and didn't have any body until I started using this product. Only reason I did not give it five stars is I found it made my hair very heavy if I did not wash it daily. The Booster I didn't get exactly what it was supposed to do. you don't get a lot in the small tube and are told a nickle size to go throughout the hair... thats not enough for me so buying this product is not very cost effective. I also found out going to the store they have a mask as well. Would love to try that product as I do over all like the shampoo.
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I have been using the Fibralogy Shampoo/Booster/Conditioner every three days. I have not used any other product in this time in order to gauge true results.
The positives; I LOVED the smell, it was a nice fresh scent that didn't overpower my senses. I could feel results after the very first wash! My hair needed less effort to manage, it felt healthy and thick right away.

The negatives;
The price, I saw the products on sale for $7.50 per bottle (almost $25 for all three!) which just isn't something I would normally pay.
My final observation is that I felt that there was a build up on my hair which contributed to a dry/itchy scalp :(

All in all I give L'Oreal Paris' Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster, Conditioner and satisfied 4/5 stars, I was very impressed with the salon quality, instant results and all around useful/relevantg product :D
Giselle D.
Windsor, Ontario
I have to admit I was skeptical that a shampoo, serum and conditioner could make a visible difference in my thinning hair but I was hopeful! I shampooed my hair and then added the suggested dime size amount of serum to the top of my scalp where I am thinning the most. It was not easy to spread and if I had more widespread thinning I would have needed more. I then put a fair amount of conditioner in my hair which tends to be quite dry. The bottle then says to rinse but since my hair is so dry I left the products in until the end of my shower. After blow drying and straightening my hair I was surprised to see that my hair did actually look fuller and had a lot of body. I asked my thirteen year old daughter what she thought and she agreed that my hair did look like it used to. I have very long hair that is damaged so I only wash my hair twice a week. It has been over a day and a half and I am impressed with how much body I still have and how full it looks. I have been disappointed with other so-called "hair thickening" shampoos in the past but for my thinning hair it really did the trick! I realize that if I had a bald spot it would not have helped but for my needs it is just what I need!
Elena W.
Thank you so much for the Voxbox!!

The products in this new line smell great!!! They have a fresh scent, which is nice. I used all three products, and they do seem to give the illusion of thicker hair, upon first use.

I really like the Conditioner, and the second step Serum was fun to use but I have to admit the Shampoo didn't work for me as much.

The Shampoo smells really good but I found it took a long time to wash out thoroughly and I felt like it weighed my hair down. It took longer to wash out than most Shampoos.

My boyfriend did compliment my hair the day after I first used the products so they must have done something good! He doesn't always compliment my hair, so some good came out of it.

Even though I wasn't crazy about the Shampoo, my hair certainly was soft after blow drying it, and it defined my waves well, especially in the front.

I think someone with really curly hair or dry hair might like the Shampoo though as it seems much more on the moisturizing side.

Hope that helps!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.