BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aliza C.
I tried the Fibralogy Line for free thanks to Influenster. I love the packaging of the product, eye catching as well as easy to grip and hold in the shower.

Smell: at first the smell seemed harsh in comparison to my usually fruity or floral scented shampoos however by the 5th wash my hair smells amazing and I don't find the shampoo and conditioner to smell harsh at all but nice!

Volume: after the first shampoo and condition I noticed my hair feel fuller. By the 5th shampoo and condition my hair was not only noticeably fuller and thicker to me but others! I ever took a ponytail test with before and after shots and saw the difference in my hair!

Overall it's a great shampoo and conditioner set if your hair is lacking volume and fullness. I suggest using it with th booster as I found on the week where I boosted it was noticeable.
Brook P.
Peterborough, ON
I received this as my voxbox last week. I was excited to try it and was not disappointed. I just did my regular routine but added the booster and felt my hair smelled amazing and felt so soft. First I used the shampoo, rinsed and then coated my hair with the booster. I found I had to use quite a bit as my hair is pretty long (past my shoulders.) I left it on for a minute or two before I put conditioner in on top of the booster. Left those in for a few minutes while I used body wash and what not then rinsed it out. My hair smelled amazing and was so soft. Took a couple uses before it started to feel much thicker but I have very thin hair. I have used the booster twice and I already feel a huge difference. I tried these products for free, and these opinions are my own.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
This made my hair thick, but it also made my hair ridiculously dry and porous. It opened my hair shaft to make it seem thicker, making my moisture and hair color wash out faster.
Nadia M.
Not the shampoo and conditioner I use daily but still very good quality. It makes my hair feel very soft and nice and it smells great too! I've actually had quite a few compliments when I was using it!
Leanne M.
I received my Fibraology Shampoo and conditioner a couple of weeks ago, and was super excited to try it. I have very thin "blah" hair. Ive tried a lot of different products with similar, disappointing results. After a few uses of the shampoo, booster and conditioner, I was pleasantly surprised. I tried a couple of times using the products and putting them to the real test. No thickening Mousse. My hair looked awesome after it was dry. No thickening mousse needed! An added bonus-the wonderful scent Fibralogy has. It reminds me of the smell a salon would use. One downfall Ive found-the container the Booster comes in is small. It will be long gone before the Shampoo or conditioner. Overall, I was very happy with these products. I will continue to buy this product.
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
I wanted to give this product a fair review so instead of the 5 days, which the product says you'll see results after, I decided to do my review 2 weeks later.

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed. I have not noticed any significant increase in volume and I found the booster and conditioner a bit too heavy for my hair. I have a lot of hair but it's quite fine and has no real volume unless I let it do an afro thing, then it's just fuzzy.

I was hoping that if nothing at least it would have a pleasant smell to it...again was disappointed. The other thing I was hoping for was for it to be sulfate free and it wasn't.

I know it sounds like I had a lot of expectations for this product, and I did. If you're looking for a miracle...keep looking this is no Miracle Max.
Laurel A.
Richmond Hill, ON
After one week of using the product friends and family began to notice how long and thick my hair was. The scent of the products was pleasant and smelled like salon. The product was reasonably priced compared to other shampoos on the market. Lathered and conditioned lovely. The packaging was flashy and suited to the theme of a scientific discovery. My hair feels dramatically voluminous and I am hesitant on purchasing another shampoo. Please admit that Blake Lively is a goddess?!?

Funny Story: My friend said the conditioner looked like mayo... Every time I use it I think of the famous sandwich condiment. This product unfortunately can't work for everyone. However, like all most products I do recommend trying it! Thank you for the opportunity Influenster!
Rachael S.
My hair is extremely long and thick, this was really good, made my hair super glossy and silky smooth which was really nice. Wasnt hard to wash out! It's smells amazing too!
Sandy S.
Dublin, Ireland
OK! So, I got this in my voxbox, so thanks for the freebie :D
First thoughts, this shampoo doesn't smell the best... it's like, not bad, but it doesn't smell amazingly delicious.
The shampoo pours out nicely, suds up... I mean, honestly it's shampoo. My hair feels clean after i use it so...
The conditioner pours out REALLY thick, which was like, "this is what i want in a conditioner."
My mom's described my hair as silkier, I think it's gotten a bit thicker. I've had about 8 washes with it, so that's a good sign. I'm just not sure how much of the thickening comes from the shampoo and conditioner and how much comes from the extra step thickening booster.
At the end of it, I recommend this because my hair is soft and shiny! I'm definitely buying it again!
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
I recently received L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products; including the shampoo, thickening booster and the conditioner. I have very thin hair that is pin straight, no matter if I curl it and use hairspray or any type of products, nothing helps it have life and volume. My hair will always fall flat no matter what I do. After the first wash I noticed my hair felt smooth but still had a little bit of texture and grip to it. After 5 washes, I noticed that after blow drying, it did seem to feel and look a bit thicker than usual. What I loved is that it didn't make my hair feel like straw or hay, or have a weird gross texture to it. My hair still felt soft and it also smelled delicious too!

Thank you to Influenster for choosing me to be a part of trying out these products. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions stated above are my own.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.