BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chloe M.
Glasgow
One of my favourite shampoo's! Love it, so silky on my hair and leaves a smooth finish and makes my hair feel so healthy, works to repair dry and oily hair which I love, all hair types are welcome to this product
Maggie A.
Dawson Creek
I love Fibralogy! I have thick hair already but it tends to be very Flat. With Fibralogy it is thicker with Volume! I love how it takes no time at all in the shower. I wash my hair, Then apply the thickening booster and my conditioner right over top. I let it sit for a minute and rinse. I noticed results with in the week!! I have had non stop complements on how wonderful it smells and how thick and healthy my hair looks! I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I plan on continuing to use this as my everyday shampoo! If you have Thin, Flat, blah hair then Fibralogy is for you!! You will not regret using it!
Mary B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I absolutely LOVE L'oreal Fibralogy! I have thin hair and every time a new product comes out claiming to add volume I try it. I've been disappointed every time but NOT when I tried Fibralogy as party of the Influenster project.

The scent of the products is fresh and clean but not overly perfumed. The shampoo lathers really well which makes me feel that I'm getting my hair really clean especially after a work out. The conditioner goes on well but does not grease up or make my hair heavy. The combo provides really great volume. For the first time, a product that really does add volume, bounce, vitality and life to my hair. My hair feels really clean and is fuller, more volumized and my natural wave is magnified. My hair is soft and bouncier than ever. I really love these products and will now buy L'oreal Fibralogy exclusively. I'm thrilled to have been able to be a part of this Influenster campaign and to have discovered this great shampoo and conditioner combo. The claims made in the advertising really are true.

jessica l.
Cap-pele , N.B
Lets start off with saying i received this great product for free from influenster for testing purposes and i am a proud costumer , i will be returning to buy this product once i need to restock. i love this shampoo and conditioner the bottles are big a little comes along way , and the smell is amazing it lasts for days the only reason i gave it a 4 star is because we need the serum booster to have volume just the shampoo and conditioner alone makes it a regular good smelling hair wash. i was very thankfull to try this out i have found a hair product that i want to stick to , it sells for a good reasonable price so i will gladly buy and recoment it to my family and friends who have thin hair as well .thank you infuenster . this was my honest opinion not everyone may agree we all have our own
Porsha T.
Toronto , FL
I was really conflicted about writing this review. On the one hand, the product definitely does what it says it will and thickens the hair in some way. And it smells nice, too!

But on the other hand, the products left my scalp feeling really greasy, and I started to notice a fair amount of breakage in my hair. I've used the booster 6 times over the course of nearly a month, and I started noticing small 1-3 inch strands of hair breaking off frequently, which never happens to my hair. I have discontinued use, just in case.

For reference, I have rather coarse natural hair that hasn't been color treated in over 4 years, and I only heat style it once or twice a month, so it's pretty healthy.

Thanks Loreal and Influenster for allowing me to sample this product, but it is a pass for me.
Tiffanie G.
Orillia, ON
I was so excited to get the #FIbralogyWorks vox box! I have a lot of hair but it is very fine. Sadly this product is for people who do not have a lot of hair and still fine. I found it made my hair unmanageable because it was too thick. It almost appeared to be frizzy. If you are someone who is looking for more volume definitely get this shampoo. After only 2 washes I had to stop using it because I couldn't handle my hair. It also lasts for a while after use. I'm a week and a half of not using it and my hair still feels fuller. It is just starting to become manageable now.

The shampoo and conditioner themselves smelt great! I loved the smell. The booster I found had a weird smell to it and did not cover well. If you have short hair the recommended amount will work for you. Any length passed your shoulder will need more to cover from root to tip.

All in all this is a great product that works but it is just not for me. I will, however recommended it to any one I know that needs some life put back in their hair!
Sai R.
Pickering , GA
I have really thin hair and this actually made my hair thicker over all. Unfortunately it only lasted me a couple hours before my natural oils kicked in and weighed my roots down.
Astrid M.

I like these, they are good. It fulfills its function, I like the variety of these products because they come from several presentations to solve your problems with hair!
Fathima N.
riyadh,saudi arabia
im using this product since 8 years and this is just an amazinggggg thing i have ever used.
It controls hairfall it has good scent
And only producct ill stick to nd use it forever
Derouiche O.
Oujda
Une gamme très très recommandé. Une brillance immédiate après la première utilisation. Manque de keratine pour qu'elle nourrit les cheveux plus. Mais en général pour les cheveux qui manquent de brillance c est une gamme efficace
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.