BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel B.
Mississauga , Ontario
I am loving this new product line! I was selected by Influenster to test this line of hair products and submit my review. I have very thin/fine, long, curly hair. I have tried many different thickening products in my life, and this system is by far the best I have tried to date. Any other product that I have used to plump up my strands topically has felt so heavy on my hair. That might not be so bad for someone with shorter locks, but when your hair is very long and you have this very weighted product throughout the entirety of your hair, it can become very uncomfortable. That has been my main issue and experience with these types of products. In consideration of that, I did have some preconceived notions when I registered for this campaign. I used the system and saw/felt results after the first application! It left my hair feeling squeaky clean, voluminous, and weightless! The products smell great but, after my hair dried, I did notice a slightly medicated scent. It is not a big issue for me. I have one suggestion for all the curly haired chickas out there, if you are using this line of products, I suggest you add a deep conditioner to your ends. All in all, great products!
Catarine L.
Mascote
I like this product very much, it has a great fragrance and it is amazing for all types of hair, it keeps the oil well away from the threads while leaving them moisturized for many more time! Love much!
Jess T.
When I first started using this I was completely raving about it to every person I know. I have quite oily roots and dry ends, and I found this was excellent for my hair type. Not too heavy for my fine hair either.
Hannah Q.
Tyne and Wear , Whitley bay
This is great becuase it is shampoo and conditioner in 1 this means you dont have to spend your money on more that 1 becuase it is combined in to one product is makes your hair super soft and glossy xx
Hannah B.
My whole family uses this shampoo and conditioner and we all love it we've been using it for years now and we don't use anything else it makes your hair fluffy but not frizzy and helps it look silly without it looking in anyway greasy.
Sarah B.
Ottawa, ON
The L'oréal Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner is a solid product. The first time I used the product I thought it smelled great but I didn't like that the shampoo wasn't very foamy. After I rinsed the shampoo out I thought I would have to do another round but surprisingly my hair was already super smooth and it felt clean. Moving on to the conditioner, I like to put my conditioner on the top of my head to tame frizz, which makes my hair become oily a lot quicker however with this product it didn't get too oily and yet it made my hair silly soft. After the first wash I already felt like my hair looked more voluminous as it was drying. My usual flat areas around my head were actually improved and had more volume, which blew me away. Great product. Definitely recommended. Also I'd like to add that I received these products complimentary for testing proposes however these are all my opinions from my experiences with the products.
Charlie M.
London
Love this product gives my hair such a light weight volie from the roots of my hair! I love how fresh I feel after using this Item. Was a little unsure of the clear look of the product but amazing item
Carolyn M.
Hammonds Plains, NS, NS
I received these products in the fibralogy VoxBox and couldn't wait to try, I have thin, limp hair. I started and did as was instructed. I did notice a difference after the first use like it claims, my hair did feel thicker, the more I used it the more bounce it seemed to get and my hair does feel a bit thicker but not by much, I also found the products a bit drying and there for made for easy tangling, because of this I did find a lot of hair was falling out. The product did smell OK, and it wasn't overpowering. When I did the pony tail test after 5+ uses there was very little difference. So my hair may feel a Lil fuller but its not actually any thicker then what it was. I really wish I had better success with this product and I will continue to use it over the next week to see any additional difference but I'm not sure there will be. I received Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Nicole H.
Kelty, Fife
I've been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for a while now and I can honestly say my hair does look thicker!
Once styled using heat products it does lose some volume though. Would buy again.
Maria V.
My hair was looking lifeless and dull. Bought the shampoo at a local supermarket for just 1,99€ (special price) and must say that I'm very satisfied with the result. It's been a week since I started using it, and I can already spot some differences: my hair definitely feels thicker and smoothr; also the smell is great.
It's not comparable to a Kerastase shampoo or even a Redken one, but I'm happy I found sort of a "safe haven" (and cheap too!) for when I have crappy hair.
(the picture isn't great but I guess my hair is noticeable; next time will try a before/after pic)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.