BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica B.
This was my first vox box I received complimentary from influenster, and it was exactly the type of product I could use. My hair was limp and didn't have any body until I started using this product. Only reason I did not give it five stars is I found it made my hair very heavy if I did not wash it daily. The Booster I didn't get exactly what it was supposed to do. you don't get a lot in the small tube and are told a nickle size to go throughout the hair... thats not enough for me so buying this product is not very cost effective. I also found out going to the store they have a mask as well. Would love to try that product as I do over all like the shampoo.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I really dig this line. Packaging itself is super eye catching (but I mean, it might just be me who gets distracted by shiny things). The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and makes your hair smell awesome as well. And what’s even better and it’s target, it at least made my hair look and feel more healthy and I would personally say it made my hair thicker. Does it mean it will work on everyone? I don’t know, but I’d say it worked for me! I really dig it and would DEFINITELY recommend to to anyone else to get/try. I’d say opt for the shampoo and conditioner, but I’m on the fence about the booster (just because it’s kind of expensive for how little there is and I’m still a poor student). For the cost of your regular shampoo, what do you really lose?

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I have been using the Fibralogy Shampoo/Booster/Conditioner every three days. I have not used any other product in this time in order to gauge true results.
The positives; I LOVED the smell, it was a nice fresh scent that didn't overpower my senses. I could feel results after the very first wash! My hair needed less effort to manage, it felt healthy and thick right away.

The negatives;
The price, I saw the products on sale for $7.50 per bottle (almost $25 for all three!) which just isn't something I would normally pay.
My final observation is that I felt that there was a build up on my hair which contributed to a dry/itchy scalp :(

All in all I give L'Oreal Paris' Fibralogy Shampoo, Booster, Conditioner and satisfied 4/5 stars, I was very impressed with the salon quality, instant results and all around useful/relevantg product :D
Elena W.
Thank you so much for the Voxbox!!

The products in this new line smell great!!! They have a fresh scent, which is nice. I used all three products, and they do seem to give the illusion of thicker hair, upon first use.

I really like the Conditioner, and the second step Serum was fun to use but I have to admit the Shampoo didn't work for me as much.

The Shampoo smells really good but I found it took a long time to wash out thoroughly and I felt like it weighed my hair down. It took longer to wash out than most Shampoos.

My boyfriend did compliment my hair the day after I first used the products so they must have done something good! He doesn't always compliment my hair, so some good came out of it.

Even though I wasn't crazy about the Shampoo, my hair certainly was soft after blow drying it, and it defined my waves well, especially in the front.

I think someone with really curly hair or dry hair might like the Shampoo though as it seems much more on the moisturizing side.

Hope that helps!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Giselle D.
Windsor, Ontario
I have to admit I was skeptical that a shampoo, serum and conditioner could make a visible difference in my thinning hair but I was hopeful! I shampooed my hair and then added the suggested dime size amount of serum to the top of my scalp where I am thinning the most. It was not easy to spread and if I had more widespread thinning I would have needed more. I then put a fair amount of conditioner in my hair which tends to be quite dry. The bottle then says to rinse but since my hair is so dry I left the products in until the end of my shower. After blow drying and straightening my hair I was surprised to see that my hair did actually look fuller and had a lot of body. I asked my thirteen year old daughter what she thought and she agreed that my hair did look like it used to. I have very long hair that is damaged so I only wash my hair twice a week. It has been over a day and a half and I am impressed with how much body I still have and how full it looks. I have been disappointed with other so-called "hair thickening" shampoos in the past but for my thinning hair it really did the trick! I realize that if I had a bald spot it would not have helped but for my needs it is just what I need!
Nicole G.
Munster, ON
Wash 1 with of my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster . My hair smells great. Smells like summer to me!

Wash 2 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Lovely lavish and luscious lather!

Wash 3 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Half way to my five wash challenge!

Wash 4 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Goodbye greasy summer hair, hello beautiful healthy hair.

Wash 5 with my #FibralogyWorks free sample from #Influenster. Taming the frizz on this dreary rainy day.

So does it work?
I found my hair the same as before in terms of thickness, but a lot healthier. Less flyaways.
Yes I would recommend this product.
Rosleidy C.
Miami , FL
Este es uno de los mejores tratamientos que he usado se adapta muy bien a mi cabello, y si esta en esta app es porque verdaderamente muchas mas personas están tan satisfechas como yo
Rayssa M.
São Leopoldo, RS
Eu infelizmente, não tive uma boa experiência com esse produto. Na primeira vez que eu usei eu até gostei, mas depois ele começou a me dar muita caspa! Eu não recomendo esse produto.
Carly C.
Fort Erie
Super excited I was selected to try this product for free in my first ever VoxBox from #Influenster, all of these opinions are totally my own.
I have now used the Fibralogy Shampoo & Conditioner 6 times.
I find the Shampoo get super foamy, smells great and does a really good job cleaning my hair.
The conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft & silky and also smells great.
I have noticed that a lot more of my hair has been falling out during the shampoo/conditioning process then usual.
So after the very first wash my hair felt like it was thicker but did not really appear thicker. After a few more washes I still felt as though it was thicker.... now that I am 6 washes in though I haven't really noticed much thicker hair. (I read it was supposed to really show after 5 uses - not sure that is true)
In the end my husband made a comment about my hair smelling nice & feeling soft but never mentioned being thicker.
I have noticed it is soft & smooth, smells great but again have not truly noticed it to be that much thicker.
Chloe M.
Glasgow
One of my favourite shampoo's! Love it, so silky on my hair and leaves a smooth finish and makes my hair feel so healthy, works to repair dry and oily hair which I love, all hair types are welcome to this product
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.