BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly S.
Surrey, BC
I received my VoxBox a couple of weeks ago and have used the shampoo, booster and conditioner. A couple of co-workers have noticed that my hair appears to be thicker. One of the ladies stated that she was glad to see that a product actually does what it claims to do. They did also notice that my curls were more defined. I found that I liked the smell of the shampoo and conditioner, not so much the booster. The lather from the shampoo was thick and rich. When I used the booster I found that I needed to use more then the required amount. The conditioner was smooth, but it didn't make my hair feel smooth either before or after I rinsed it out. I found that there were tangles in my hair that I had a few issues getting out. Overall I enjoyed the products, but I'm curious as to why the booster can't be added to either the shampoo or conditioner. I'm looking forward to continuing to use these products.
Alyssa M.
Kingston, ON
As someone who has extremely fine hair that's prone to falling out I've tried many thickening products over the years. Many of these products simply coated the hair and weighed it down, leaving both the scalp and hair shaft feeling in need of a wash. What I enjoyed about L'Oreal's Fibralogy line was how easy it was to use (read: not time consuming) as well as how clean it left my hair feeling. It does the leave the scalp feeling a little dry though, so I would recommend doing a treatment prior to using this shampoo and conditioner. The scent is great and aside from my hair feeling thicker it was also smooth and soft after I blow dried and curled it. It had a lot more body and life than it usually does and looked equally good (if not better) on second day hair.
Having received these products for free I can genuinely say I would repurchase them as the price point ~$4 apiece is extremely reasonable and far less than I'm willing to pay for thickening products. All opinions are my own.
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
I received this complimentary from influenster 2 weeks ago and have used it every 2-3 days when I washed my hair. I've dyed my hair a lot from black to blonde highlights so it's quite dry and lifeless. So, this review are for people out there like me. The products did provide thickness as promised IMO. I've noticed a difference first day; more body. However, with the body and how I put my hair up at night, it created an abundance of tangles. The conditioner doesn't provide the softness I expect. I feel I used more than usual to get my hair comb-able in the shower as I use it. So, perhaps the Shampoo does its job while the Conditioner is mediocre. They all smell great however and the packaging is a plus. The booster I've used a couple of times but not really a fan. No need for it, no difference that I can see so far. I'd recommend Shampoo with a different conditioner and to skip the Booster.
Dana D.
I was pretty excited to get my first #voxbox and try L'Oreal's #Fibralogy products. As directed, I used the shampoo, conditioner and booster. After first use, my hair felt super dry. Thicker, but really really dry. I continued to use the product to give it a chance. I have a bit of eczema in my scalp so I was curious how will my scalp react after several uses - and thankfully no crazy reaction. I like the fun color of both bottles. The shampoo is super foamy and leaves hair feeling clean. The conditioner is thick and after continued use my hair felt soft and silky...but not exactly thicker. Both smell nice. I was a bit disappointed as with continued use my hair feels greasy a lot faster than with the shampoo/conditioner I used previously. With all of that, I give four stars, I would consider buying these products again.
#Gotitfree from #InfluensterCanada and expressing my own opinion.
Calina C.
Bacau
The L'Oreal shampoos are very good and a high quality product.They last a long time and they are amazing.They give a beautiful finish and they leave your hair very soft and glossy.I would recommend this.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I was lucky enough to receive a #Loreal #Fibralogy #Works Voxbox to try out and review. First of all I am 53 and gone through menopause so I could see that my hair was getting extremely thinner and thinner with each washing and brushing so in stead of wearing my hair down I always wear it up it just looked so thin. When I used #Loreal #Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner it seemed so different from other brand it lathers really well. smells incredible and honestly my hair felt different after only one wash. Them after I lightly towel fried my hair I applied #Fibralogy #Thickness #Booster and styled as usual my hair seemed more stronger, thicker and the shine was really noticeable. It truly made my hair look so different. So again after a few years I can wear my hair down again. I just took this photo today after using #Loreal#Fibralogy "Hair Care" I am switching as of today. Thanks so much #Influenster #Loreal for letting me try this truly remarkable New Product #FibralogyWorks for me.
Jasmine S.
My hair looked so shiny after these two products I could get over it, there was no greasiness left over just smooth shine, my hair normally frizzes after a blow dry but not with these! Love!
Jennifer L.
Smiths falls, ON
I received the shampoo, conditioner and booster for free in exchange for an honest review. I will admit I was a bit skeptical of this new hair products as most of the time they don't make my thin hair thicker. This time I was presently surprised that within a week my hair looked and felt thicker, had more volume and felt soft. My hubby actually noticed the difference! Wearing my hair in a ponytail or down you can totally notice a difference and it is great to have thicker hair. I love the smell of these products also. They are simple to use. The only downside to the system is that the booster comes in a bottle that my daughter feels is a lipstick and likes to play with it. So after she had a shower one day I found out she had my booster playing with it and the lid wasn't on tight and most of it ran out :(

Great products though and I will continue to use it!
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I really dig this line. Packaging itself is super eye catching (but I mean, it might just be me who gets distracted by shiny things). The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and makes your hair smell awesome as well. And what’s even better and it’s target, it at least made my hair look and feel more healthy and I would personally say it made my hair thicker. Does it mean it will work on everyone? I don’t know, but I’d say it worked for me! I really dig it and would DEFINITELY recommend to to anyone else to get/try. I’d say opt for the shampoo and conditioner, but I’m on the fence about the booster (just because it’s kind of expensive for how little there is and I’m still a poor student). For the cost of your regular shampoo, what do you really lose?

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
I really loved this product at first and found that it did exactly what it promised by thickening my hair even after only one wash. I've always wanted thicker hair so that was great. However, I did notice that the longer I used it the more tangled my hair would become after showers, almost as if my hair was stripped of some moisture. When my hair was dry though if did not feel that it was lacking moisture. My biggest problem which caused me to unfortunately have to stop using this product was it's effects in my scalp. I suffer from a dry scalp normall but this product really seemed to aggravate it. After about my 4th use I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop. My scalp was suuuuuuper itchy and starting to get dryer. So, I probably wouldn't recommend this to people who have scalp issues but I think if that is not a problem for you this could be a good product.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.