BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah B.
Ottawa , ON
The L'oréal Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner is a solid product. The first time I used the product I thought it smelled great but I didn't like that the shampoo wasn't very foamy. After I rinsed the shampoo out I thought I would have to do another round but surprisingly my hair was already super smooth and it felt clean. Moving on to the conditioner, I like to put my conditioner on the top of my head to tame frizz, which makes my hair become oily a lot quicker however with this product it didn't get too oily and yet it made my hair silly soft. After the first wash I already felt like my hair looked more voluminous as it was drying. My usual flat areas around my head were actually improved and had more volume, which blew me away. Great product. Definitely recommended. Also I'd like to add that I received these products complimentary for testing proposes however these are all my opinions from my experiences with the products.
Charlie M.
London
Love this product gives my hair such a light weight volie from the roots of my hair! I love how fresh I feel after using this Item. Was a little unsure of the clear look of the product but amazing item
Hannah Q.
Whitley bay, Whitley bay
This is great becuase it is shampoo and conditioner in 1 this means you dont have to spend your money on more that 1 becuase it is combined in to one product is makes your hair super soft and glossy xx
Maria V.
My hair was looking lifeless and dull. Bought the shampoo at a local supermarket for just 1,99€ (special price) and must say that I'm very satisfied with the result. It's been a week since I started using it, and I can already spot some differences: my hair definitely feels thicker and smoothr; also the smell is great.
It's not comparable to a Kerastase shampoo or even a Redken one, but I'm happy I found sort of a "safe haven" (and cheap too!) for when I have crappy hair.
(the picture isn't great but I guess my hair is noticeable; next time will try a before/after pic)
Nicole H.
Kelty, Fife
I've been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for a while now and I can honestly say my hair does look thicker!
Once styled using heat products it does lose some volume though. Would buy again.
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
I picked these up on offer in boots a while ago and was very impressed. It left my hair feeling clean and full of volume. It is ideal for people with fine hair. I would definitely buy this product again.
Carolyn M.
Hammonds Plains, NS, NS
I received these products in the fibralogy VoxBox and couldn't wait to try, I have thin, limp hair. I started and did as was instructed. I did notice a difference after the first use like it claims, my hair did feel thicker, the more I used it the more bounce it seemed to get and my hair does feel a bit thicker but not by much, I also found the products a bit drying and there for made for easy tangling, because of this I did find a lot of hair was falling out. The product did smell OK, and it wasn't overpowering. When I did the pony tail test after 5+ uses there was very little difference. So my hair may feel a Lil fuller but its not actually any thicker then what it was. I really wish I had better success with this product and I will continue to use it over the next week to see any additional difference but I'm not sure there will be. I received Fibralogy line for free, but that all opinions are my own.
Ashley C.
I received the L'Oreal Fibralogy hair care line from Influenster to try out. I was excited when i opened the box as I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and this hair care line has the prettiest packaging i have seen for a drugstore hair care line. I used the shampoo and conditioner the next day. The first thing i noticed was the smell of the product, it's so good and different from any other hair care line i have used before. It has a sweet smell to it and doesn't smell like your standard shampoo and conditioner. I didn't use any other product on my hair as i wanted to see if the product did what it said it would do. To be honest i didn't really notice anything that different in my hair after the first use, but I'm excited to continue using the product for the next few weeks to see if there will be a noticeable difference to the thickness of my hair. If anything the product smells amazing and left my hair soft.
Kelly S.
Surrey, BC
I received my VoxBox a couple of weeks ago and have used the shampoo, booster and conditioner. A couple of co-workers have noticed that my hair appears to be thicker. One of the ladies stated that she was glad to see that a product actually does what it claims to do. They did also notice that my curls were more defined. I found that I liked the smell of the shampoo and conditioner, not so much the booster. The lather from the shampoo was thick and rich. When I used the booster I found that I needed to use more then the required amount. The conditioner was smooth, but it didn't make my hair feel smooth either before or after I rinsed it out. I found that there were tangles in my hair that I had a few issues getting out. Overall I enjoyed the products, but I'm curious as to why the booster can't be added to either the shampoo or conditioner. I'm looking forward to continuing to use these products.
C K.
Laval, QC
Great shampoo to get thicker beautiful hair. I was losing my hair for some reason and i tried this shampoo, you could tell after the first wash your hair is thicker then usual, as you have more hair.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.