BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
I love a good freebie and tester like nobody’s business, but when it comes to Shampoo’s and Conditioner’s I really do ROOT for the product to exceed my expectations..get it..root..you can laugh it’s ok ;)

I received my super sweet package of @LOrealParisCAN Fibralogy Shampoo + Conditioner; Fibralogy Booster via @InfluensterVox , check them out by the way, they send you products to test and you give your real, honest opinion, simple enough. Anyway back to me,my hair and I….

I have tried the Shampoo,Conditioner and Booster once,so it is hard to really provide an opinion yet, but I do have a few observations.

While Shampooing it felt like my hair was expanding, now that may sound ridiculous but the product line are intended to volumize your hair,hoping it wasn’t my imagination? The scent is great (yes it does make a HUGE difference) and it left my hair soft, which helps as I am a curly headed girl.

Hoping to see a volumizing difference this week, just have to Shampoo,Condition,Boost and repeat :)
Alynne v.
Antwerp
This shampoo is very 'cheap' but your hair gets so glossy and smooth when you use it. The more expensive shampoos aren't 'better' than this one. I also think the smell and the shine you get from it is a great plus.
Tamsin H.
I have fine hair and struggle to find products that help give me long lasting volume and the appearance of thicker, fuller hair.
This range has changed my life!!
Gone are the days of spending hours back-combing and teasing my locks to appear fuller
Aaliyah K.
Beckton, London
I bought this as I wanted to add some volume to my semi flat hair. I have a dry scalp with oily roots and dry ends. After using it I found it did give volume but it made my hair fluffy and greasy fairly quickly.
Emily S.
Glasgow
This leaves my hair so shiny and glossy!! Alot of shampoos leave my hair knotted after use but this one my hair is automatically soft that i actually had to check that i didnt actually use the conditioner first ❤
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I received this in the April 2015 voxbox as well and I am already a fan. I used to have lovely thick hair and then I got extensions which totally destroyed it... made it thin and limp. Total nightmare. I found that after a few washes my hair started blow drying better... it appeared healthier and I was using less product to give it volume than before. I love that the booster isn't a time-consuming extra step. I normally condition my hair after shampooing and just leave it on while I shower, then rinse it before I get out. Putting the booster on and leaving it felt natural to me which is great because if I have to think about it, I know I'll forget. The tube of booster is pretty small though so beware that it won't last as long as the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long so I would need a couple more tubes to keep up. I do like it though... The smell was a great bonus and it left my hair feeling soft and healthy. I'm pretty pleased with it and would definitely buy more when these run out.
Ashley P.
My hair type is very fine and lacks volume, so I am always on the look out for great volumizing products. I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately I have to share that I was not the biggest fan of the Fibralogy line. I used the products as directed; shampoo, then the thickening booster, then the conditioner, and rinsed out the booster and conditioner together. After the first use I was somewhat impressed and I did receive compliments on my hair volume that day, so that was a bonus. The product does claim that you will see the best results after five consecutive uses, but I stopped using it after four because my hair became very tangled and dry. The pro of this line is that it was volumizing for me, but the con is that it was very drying.
Amelia K.
I want to start off by saying I did receive these products complimentary by Influenster, however that will not affect my thoughts what so ever. I used both the shampoo and conditioner as instructed and I noticed instant results after the first use! After 5 uses I had noticeably thicker hair. I wouldn't recommend using this everyday but a couple times a week would be perfect. I have thin, fine hair and nothing has given me noticeable results until I started using products from the Fibralogy line. I would definitely recommend giving these products a go if you're wanting more volume in your life! It's also super affordable so if you find they don't work for you, you won't regret buying them as much as a number of voluminous products are salon priced.
Michelle M.
As someone who has fine hair this shampoo and conditioner is a god send, it makes my hair feel so alive and thick after 2 weeks off using it, would definitely recommend giving it a try if you have fine hair.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love this shampoo, it's super soft on the hair and it's got a lovely fragrance. It makes your hair feel squeaky clean. I find that if you let the shampoo sink in it gives a more silky and soft appearance.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.