BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacki L.
Winnipeg, Canada
I have very fine hair, so I was excited to try this product. Unfortunately for me it was a bust.

First the mechanics of the Fibralogy system: It is easy to use, but read the instructions first because it is a non-traditional system... First, shampoo and rinse your hair, then use the booster and the conditioner together (without rinsing in between) to get the thickening effect. Rinse, dry and revel in your glorious new hair. :)

My thoughts: The smell was very strong and off-putting, and my sensitive scalp was not happy... it got painfully itchy and began over-producing oils which made my hair really greasy really quickly. The real bummer is that, despite its flaws and my skepticism that it would legitimately make my hair thicker, the product did give my hair the kind of incredible volume and body that it normally lacks. I had to give up after 3 uses because of the way my scalp reacted, but those who don't have scalp issues will probably really like this product and see some decent results.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster in return for an unbiased review. All of my comments are my own and reflect my personal experience with the products in question.
Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
Having thin, fine, coloured hair I subject my hair to torture on a daily basis. I have used a myriad of products to thicken the appearance of my hair and mask a clear line to my scalp, spending thousands in the process.

What would I consider a successful product? Easy to use, something that doesn't irritate my scalp and also doesn't add 'crud' to my hair. So the question is... How does Fibralogy rate?

Pleasantly, I find the combo of the 3 products effective to give the appearance of thicker hair without a greasy, messy look. I can style it as usual and frankly, I like the results.

I've tried it with just the shampoo and conditioner and while it cleans and conditions well the addition of the middle step does make a difference.
Sonia Q.
It's amazing this product!
I've been using this shampoo almost a year and works so good, my hair feels more smooth and the damage that i used to had disappeared, i love this shampoo is one of my favorite!
Eve T.
caledon village, OK
I received the new fibraology set in my very first voxbox, yay! Ok, I just love the bright packaging, it's very eye catching, modern and super easy to spot on store shelves so I don't have to hunt for it. I just had a baby so I haven't had time to go get my hair cut for a while, so my hair was starting to feel a bit limp and lifeless so I was eager to give this a go. Most shampoos that claim they make your hair thicker usually don't work or there is no real difference after using. The fibralogy set actually does, I was surprised to find it made my hair feel thicker with just one wash. The only downside is after using it for a week it started to make my hair feel gunky which was a shame as I ended up having to wash my hair in tea tree oil to get rid of the gunk after even switching back to my old brand of shampoo didn't remove out the gunky feeling. So instead of using fibralogy every day I limit it to once every few days or when my hair is feeling a bit limp. Works like a charm.
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
I luckily was sent the LOreal Paris Fibralogy new hair care products (The Shampoo, Conditioner and a Booster). I have super thin, long hair that is always flat and stuck to my head. I was waiting to find a shampoo that would give me volume and make it look fuller/thicker. These products did JUST that. I recommended it to my mother who also has flat hair and had been using Loreal, but the mens version. She is also SO happy with the results. I loved the smell of the products, not over-powering at all and were easy not only to put in, but to rinse out. The consistency of all of them was good, a little runny but I don't mind because it's easier to use. After using this for a few days my hair has been soft, smelling good and has extra volume. I couldn't be happier. I'd like to thank Influenster for allowing me to be a part of testing out these products. I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions stated above are my own.
Aoife D.
laois
This shampoo is okay. I prefer some of their other products. It didn't live up the hype. It smells lovely but for the price it isn't any better than any other drugstore shampoo I wouldn't buy this again
Catarine L.
Mascote
I like this product very much, it has a great fragrance and it is amazing for all types of hair, it keeps the oil well away from the threads while leaving them moisturized for many more time! Love much!
Rachel B.
Mississauga , Ontario
I am loving this new product line! I was selected by Influenster to test this line of hair products and submit my review. I have very thin/fine, long, curly hair. I have tried many different thickening products in my life, and this system is by far the best I have tried to date. Any other product that I have used to plump up my strands topically has felt so heavy on my hair. That might not be so bad for someone with shorter locks, but when your hair is very long and you have this very weighted product throughout the entirety of your hair, it can become very uncomfortable. That has been my main issue and experience with these types of products. In consideration of that, I did have some preconceived notions when I registered for this campaign. I used the system and saw/felt results after the first application! It left my hair feeling squeaky clean, voluminous, and weightless! The products smell great but, after my hair dried, I did notice a slightly medicated scent. It is not a big issue for me. I have one suggestion for all the curly haired chickas out there, if you are using this line of products, I suggest you add a deep conditioner to your ends. All in all, great products!
Jess T.
When I first started using this I was completely raving about it to every person I know. I have quite oily roots and dry ends, and I found this was excellent for my hair type. Not too heavy for my fine hair either.
Hannah B.
My whole family uses this shampoo and conditioner and we all love it we've been using it for years now and we don't use anything else it makes your hair fluffy but not frizzy and helps it look silly without it looking in anyway greasy.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.