BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

liliane b.
Sempre gostei desses dois, muito bom, meu cabelo se da muito bem com esse creme, amor muito, meu cabelo fica perfeito com eles, sempre usei e ainda vou usar muito.
Abby R.
This shampoo and conditioner make your hair very soft and shiny! I love this product! It is very affordable and you can get it pretty much anywhere. It also smell very good. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle B.
I was excited about receiving this product from Influenster for free for review purposes. I've been using it for a few weeks now and my hair feels so dry. It's almost impossible to brush now when it's wet after I use the Fibralogy line. I'm not impressed at all. I would have stopped using it weeks ago but wanted to give it a fair chance and review. I wouldn't recommend it and didn't notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. The only thing good about the line is that it smells good and the packaging is cute.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have long, thin, fine hair and when I use this my hair is soft, smooth, full of body. I love loreal shampoos and conditioners. I feel like they address all my hair concerns while making my hair much more manageable!! I have very dry skin my scalp included and I feel this is a good fit for it!!! I like the way it smells as well. It's not too overbearing.
Sam R.
You can pick your hair type i use the red one for blonde hair and i only use the red bottle shampoo because not a big fan on the conditioner i love there mask i totally recommend of you get the one for your hair type
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
Love this conditioner smells really good,(flower smell) mt hair type is thick and curly and this shampoo just makes my hair easier to work with. It does its job and my hair feels clean and very soft afterwords its an ok price, and i am not at all disappointed with my shampoo/conditioner choice
Meghan C.
Toronto, ON
Even after one wash I noticed an instant boost of volume - I think it's the serum booster! After shampooing, the serum can be tricky to evenly spread but it's definitely doing something right. I don't think I would use the booster without conditioner though it feels like it might be drying and hard to comb through. Everything smells great as well, can't wait to keep using it and seeing more volume! Thank you!
Ola Z.
Las Vegas, NV
These products are great. I received these products in a vox box and my hair appears thicker and feels quite thicker after only using the products 2 times. I did not expect it to work so well. It really adds volume to my hair. The one thing that I find bothersome is that the serum comes in such a small tube; with long hair you practically have to use half the bottle just to cover your whole head.
kim m.
Niagara Falls
I love all L'Oreal products and recently I have started a new medication which has thinned out my hair as well as made me lose some. I am so excited to try this new L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner I have full faith that this will be just as great as all there other products Thanks so much for this great opportunity. I will defiantly let you know how it works on my hair "I can't wait" (: (: Thanks again!!! OH I will grade all other's as I have yet to try this but I am definitely looking forward to using it this is the first time I have actually heard of this one and it sounds great.
Elena P.
Medley, FL
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO AND I AM REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR MY HAIR.The scent is a mix between fresh.Ilove it .Excelente producto que da a mi cabello brillo y sedocidad y me proteje de la caida del cabello ya que es rico en nutrientes,,pienso usarlo y mentenerlo en mi tocador.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.