BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have long, thin, fine hair and when I use this my hair is soft, smooth, full of body. I love loreal shampoos and conditioners. I feel like they address all my hair concerns while making my hair much more manageable!! I have very dry skin my scalp included and I feel this is a good fit for it!!! I like the way it smells as well. It's not too overbearing.
Sam R.
You can pick your hair type i use the red one for blonde hair and i only use the red bottle shampoo because not a big fan on the conditioner i love there mask i totally recommend of you get the one for your hair type
Daisy G.
San Clemente, CA
Love this conditioner smells really good,(flower smell) mt hair type is thick and curly and this shampoo just makes my hair easier to work with. It does its job and my hair feels clean and very soft afterwords its an ok price, and i am not at all disappointed with my shampoo/conditioner choice
Meghan C.
Toronto, ON
Even after one wash I noticed an instant boost of volume - I think it's the serum booster! After shampooing, the serum can be tricky to evenly spread but it's definitely doing something right. I don't think I would use the booster without conditioner though it feels like it might be drying and hard to comb through. Everything smells great as well, can't wait to keep using it and seeing more volume! Thank you!
Ola Z.
Las Vegas , NV
These products are great. I received these products in a vox box and my hair appears thicker and feels quite thicker after only using the products 2 times. I did not expect it to work so well. It really adds volume to my hair. The one thing that I find bothersome is that the serum comes in such a small tube; with long hair you practically have to use half the bottle just to cover your whole head.
kim m.
Niagara Falls
I love all L'Oreal products and recently I have started a new medication which has thinned out my hair as well as made me lose some. I am so excited to try this new L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner I have full faith that this will be just as great as all there other products Thanks so much for this great opportunity. I will defiantly let you know how it works on my hair "I can't wait" (: (: Thanks again!!! OH I will grade all other's as I have yet to try this but I am definitely looking forward to using it this is the first time I have actually heard of this one and it sounds great.
Elena P.
Medley, FL
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO AND I AM REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR MY HAIR.The scent is a mix between fresh.Ilove it .Excelente producto que da a mi cabello brillo y sedocidad y me proteje de la caida del cabello ya que es rico en nutrientes,,pienso usarlo y mentenerlo en mi tocador.
Elianeth M.
Medley, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner, I'm really glad I tried them. They're officially part of my hair rotation now.
I wasn't expecting miracles because I have thin hair but curly. I saw noticeable results instantly with a blowdry. My natural curly hair had noticably less volume. It looked shiny and it felt really soft.
I like.
Susanne T.
Bancroft
Love L'Oreal products.......I have faith that this new shampoo and conditioner will help this limp hair take flight. I can't even imagine having fuller thicker hair....what a miracle that would be.....I hope it comes fast in the mail...hope i get it at all...please would b nice. Have lots of friends on facebook and if this product works I will spread the word in my little corner of the world which is made up of 100's of women just like me looking for that volume we never seem to get. I'll share it on facebook and all over the place. Here's hoping all goes well. thanks
Katherine B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair smell so good and it also makes it feel so good and soft and healthy with texture! I bought this product at target and I love it! My hair doesn't feel damaged anymore after I started using this shampoo and conditioner!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.