BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Susanne T.
Bancroft
Love L'Oreal products.......I have faith that this new shampoo and conditioner will help this limp hair take flight. I can't even imagine having fuller thicker hair....what a miracle that would be.....I hope it comes fast in the mail...hope i get it at all...please would b nice. Have lots of friends on facebook and if this product works I will spread the word in my little corner of the world which is made up of 100's of women just like me looking for that volume we never seem to get. I'll share it on facebook and all over the place. Here's hoping all goes well. thanks
Katherine B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair smell so good and it also makes it feel so good and soft and healthy with texture! I bought this product at target and I love it! My hair doesn't feel damaged anymore after I started using this shampoo and conditioner!
Delilah C.
OOhh let me tell you! Love this product! Leaves my hair smelling absolutely delicious! I have not received samples from anywhere, I purchased them myself because of all the reviews I've seen, so I had 2 entire bottles plus to make an accurate review! Guys go out and get the product! It really works!
Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
Want want want want lol i really want this i heard its good I usually use dove because it leeps my hair shinny!!! But what i switch to this product and changes the way my hair looks... Any advice on this product does it work ? .. Post your opinions i
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I seen a lot of talk about this shampoo and conditioner so I figured I would try it out. My hair is very fine, no matter what I do with ir, it always seems to just stay straight with no body/volume. I have to say this shampoo is good. It made my hair appear thicker and gave it some nice body.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Always on the look out for new products...especially good to try before purchasing a large size😃😃😃😃😃👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I want to come in my Facebook opening birthday presents I hope get my voxbox i so excited to try a new product😃😃😃😃
Autum H.
Oceanside , CA
Every time we travel I buy this because it is so much better than the hotel shampoo. It has worked so good on my hair that I bought it for everyday use! My daughter uses it daily because we both love the smell and the results! Worth it all the way and I definitely recommend
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
I love the shampoo and conditioner , I used other and leave my hair so smooth and so good smell , smells good , plus thoroughly clean , nourishes my hair and gives it strength , This presentation is beautiful , very striking and colorful I love it
Crystal m.
San Antonio, TX
One of my FAVORITE shampoos to uses, I have so many problems with my hair depending on the weather that I always have it up. It is very hard to find these in store. But a friend recommended this to me and I ordered it online and automatically on the first day I could feel a complete difference. :) I always have my hair down
Pam I.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product my hair is always so soft. I will not use any other shampoo or conditioner ad long as I live. My daughter has hair down to her behind and I can brush right through it and no tangles. Your product is amazing.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.