BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I received this in the April 2015 voxbox as well and I am already a fan. I used to have lovely thick hair and then I got extensions which totally destroyed it... made it thin and limp. Total nightmare. I found that after a few washes my hair started blow drying better... it appeared healthier and I was using less product to give it volume than before. I love that the booster isn't a time-consuming extra step. I normally condition my hair after shampooing and just leave it on while I shower, then rinse it before I get out. Putting the booster on and leaving it felt natural to me which is great because if I have to think about it, I know I'll forget. The tube of booster is pretty small though so beware that it won't last as long as the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long so I would need a couple more tubes to keep up. I do like it though... The smell was a great bonus and it left my hair feeling soft and healthy. I'm pretty pleased with it and would definitely buy more when these run out.
Aaliyah K.
Beckton, London
I bought this as I wanted to add some volume to my semi flat hair. I have a dry scalp with oily roots and dry ends. After using it I found it did give volume but it made my hair fluffy and greasy fairly quickly.
Emily S.
Glasgow
This leaves my hair so shiny and glossy!! Alot of shampoos leave my hair knotted after use but this one my hair is automatically soft that i actually had to check that i didnt actually use the conditioner first ❤
Alice H.
Rowley Grove, Stafford
As someone who has fine hair, I noticed a difference after a few washes. It lathers up nicely, and the volume it achieves is not too heavy and doesn’t weigh the hair down like with some shampoo and conditioners.
Amelia K.
I want to start off by saying I did receive these products complimentary by Influenster, however that will not affect my thoughts what so ever. I used both the shampoo and conditioner as instructed and I noticed instant results after the first use! After 5 uses I had noticeably thicker hair. I wouldn't recommend using this everyday but a couple times a week would be perfect. I have thin, fine hair and nothing has given me noticeable results until I started using products from the Fibralogy line. I would definitely recommend giving these products a go if you're wanting more volume in your life! It's also super affordable so if you find they don't work for you, you won't regret buying them as much as a number of voluminous products are salon priced.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love this shampoo, it's super soft on the hair and it's got a lovely fragrance. It makes your hair feel squeaky clean. I find that if you let the shampoo sink in it gives a more silky and soft appearance.
Julia H.
I've been using these products for a while now, and am happy with the results. My hair is already pretty thick, but, as I get older, I notice that it is thinning, and I'm not pleased about that. I'm in my later 30s now, and my hair is noticably much thinner than it was when I was younger. The shampoo and conditioner do what they claim they will do, and I especially like the thickening booster, which is easy to use, and gives my hair extra fullness. Another thing I appreciate is that the scent is not too strong - as someone who has migraines that can be triggered by strong scents, I appreciate it's mild but pleasant scent. Most of all, I appreciate fuller hair...kind of reminds me of being younger, and that's always a good thing. :-) I received my products for free, and tested the products for free, but all opinions are my own. Although I did receive mine for free, I noticed them in the drugstore the other day, and the price is totally reasonable. Five stars!
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
Adore this. My hair is super duper thin and this duo plumps it up and gives me mega volume within 1 week. I kinda found that it made my ends moderately weak but other than that, really satisfied. Great volume!
Michelle M.
As someone who has fine hair this shampoo and conditioner is a god send, it makes my hair feel so alive and thick after 2 weeks off using it, would definitely recommend giving it a try if you have fine hair.
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I really like this I have bleached hair and I find this product helps to repair and soften my hair while keeping control of it I really enjoy it I would recommend anyone with colour treated hair to try this
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.