BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
I received these L'Oreal hair products complimentary to test and try on my thin hair, although I have never tried any other hair thickening shampoo or products I thought I'd give it a try...I have used the shampoo,booster and conditioner all together approximately 3 times now and noticed a slight difference after just using them once, there was even a greater difference by the third use. I like this product so much I have referred it to my sister (whom has thin hair as well) and some other friends as they have been asking, does it really work? Well it sure has made a difference for me so yes it really does work is the answer they receive... I was at a local drugstore and purchased a few more bottles of shampoo and conditioner the 720ml sizes as I really love the way this has changed my thin hair in to hair that I can actually do some styling with or just leave down and the curls don't look like rat tails anymore....Thank you L'Oreal as it works and makes a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels...
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
I received Fibralogy complementary from Influenster. The containers are match. The design of the bottles are nice. The shampoo and conditioner match each other. They are blue bottles with pink on them. The thickness booster came in a cute small sized tube that looked like lip stick, also in the colors of blue and pink. I personally am not a huge fan of the smell of this product, I found it had too much of a perfume smell to it. The shampoo, conditioner and thickness booster serum all shared the same scent. The shampoo lathered well. The conditioner didn’t leave my hair as soft as I usually like it with my regular brand of shampoo but it wasn't bad. I would give this product a 7/10. After several washes with this product I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to my hair thickness. Each person is different though, so maybe it just wasn't for me.
If you you have issues with your hair being thin, try it for yourself and see if it works for you!
I tested this product FREE but ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!
Gemma P.
I used this all the time a few months ago it is so great on the scalp for dryness but the only thing I had a problem with is if I let my hair air dry it would leave my hair really greasy looking and really dull looking!
Charlotte W.
This product smells amazing and is very effective, the packaging is really pretty also. The only flaw I found in this product is that the top of the lid tends to crack and loads of conditioner leaves the container.
Samantha J.
Toronto, ON
I love a good freebie and tester like nobody’s business, but when it comes to Shampoo’s and Conditioner’s I really do ROOT for the product to exceed my expectations..get it..root..you can laugh it’s ok ;)

I received my super sweet package of @LOrealParisCAN Fibralogy Shampoo + Conditioner; Fibralogy Booster via @InfluensterVox , check them out by the way, they send you products to test and you give your real, honest opinion, simple enough. Anyway back to me,my hair and I….

I have tried the Shampoo,Conditioner and Booster once,so it is hard to really provide an opinion yet, but I do have a few observations.

While Shampooing it felt like my hair was expanding, now that may sound ridiculous but the product line are intended to volumize your hair,hoping it wasn’t my imagination? The scent is great (yes it does make a HUGE difference) and it left my hair soft, which helps as I am a curly headed girl.

Hoping to see a volumizing difference this week, just have to Shampoo,Condition,Boost and repeat :)
Danielle D.
Oh, the elusive search for volume. As a girl with thin, long hair, but a LOT of it per cubic inch, I'm always on the hunt for something to strengthen my locks. The Fibralogy line has a lot working for it - it boosts volume and shine, it definitely coated my locks and made them look healthier. But unfortunately that kind of coverage has a dark side. My first three washes were fine, but by my fourth and fifth I found my hair was getting VERY greasy two days in, when usually I wash my hair every three days. It got to the point that my hair was keeping so much residue from the shampoo/conditioner I needed to use a clarifying shampoo to reset it. Currently I'm doing three washes on, one wash off and it's still working well, but it does require a precise system. I was also interested in the 'no more hair clumps' claim, but unfortunately my hair still continues to come out in the shower as often as it did before. No MORE but no less.
- I received these products from Influenster for free but the comments are my own.
Alynne v.
Antwerp
This shampoo is very 'cheap' but your hair gets so glossy and smooth when you use it. The more expensive shampoos aren't 'better' than this one. I also think the smell and the shine you get from it is a great plus.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
I love the volume I get from this line! It makes my hair more full and soft. The only con I'm finding with it is that it's making my scalp dry and I only wash my hair every other day.
Tilly B.
Both products leave my hair feeling clean and nourished! Product lathers like a dream! No noticeable scent and doesn't control my dry, frizzy roots so definitely for poly scalps but on the whole a very good product
Ashley P.
My hair type is very fine and lacks volume, so I am always on the look out for great volumizing products. I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately I have to share that I was not the biggest fan of the Fibralogy line. I used the products as directed; shampoo, then the thickening booster, then the conditioner, and rinsed out the booster and conditioner together. After the first use I was somewhat impressed and I did receive compliments on my hair volume that day, so that was a bonus. The product does claim that you will see the best results after five consecutive uses, but I stopped using it after four because my hair became very tangled and dry. The pro of this line is that it was volumizing for me, but the con is that it was very drying.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.