BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fayrouz B.
J'ai essayé cette gamme de chez l'oreale il y'a 2ans mes cheveux étaient catastrophiques mai après l'utilisation du shampooing et l'après shampoing ensuite ça m'a aidé de récupérer la brillance et la souplesse de mes cheveux
Bec T.
Widnes, Cheshire
These do eventually work with a lot of patience. After several weeks you will see the benefits. It's aimed at people who want thicker hair. It smells divine! I would definitely buy again as it does work and smells so good!
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I have thin hair and I choose this shampoo to help me with this problem. At the beginig I loved the smell but some days after I realized my hair was heavy, like full of oil. I didn’t buy this shampoo again. To ny hair it never worked.
Ludi M.
I used this set of shampoo and conditioner for quite a few moths and definitely saw an improvement in the thickness of my hair. I have fine hair and my hairdresser recommended this and we all saw a difference not a massive difference but it definitely look and felt thicker.
S L.
Great shampoo leaves your hair feeling thicker and smelling great the smell lasts longer then other shampoos , it's very affordable , lathers really well leaving your hair feeling really clean , would recommend especially if you have thinner or finer hair
Tamara R.
Higher lincombe road, Torquay
This product was great! I was extremely pleased with how well this lathered in my hair, and i had many compliments about the smell of my hair for a few days after! Its aimed for thickening hair, and i was very satisfied!
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
The Fibralogy shampoo an conditioner range leave my hair feeling, stronger, hydrated and smooth! The more I use the range, the more my hair feels in better condition! L'Oreal is great, its affordable and easy to purchase!
Sanjida A.
Smells so nice, like calpol to be specific! It's a lovely shampoo that lathers and bubbles really well! It leaves your hair smelly gorgeous and smooth. Still giving it a go for the thicken feature so I will update later.
Ciara M.
Cotland drive , Falkirk
I've always struggled with being able to get volume into my hair as it is very fine. This shampoo and conditioner are the best I've found and don't cost an arm and a leg! They are extremely lightweight and smell amazing
Louise M.
Dublin
Having genetic alopecia I had hoped this product would work wonders for me but after using it for a while I just didn't see any difference in my hair. I also have an oily scalp which it didn't seem to work to well with
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.