BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Grieta A.
My hair is pretty thin and after pregnancy, I lost a fair amount of my hair and they just never looked like before. Thickness and volume is something I always wish for. So when I found out, I'll be testing hair thickening products I was "all in"!
I love the product smell! Scent is airy, elegant and definitely not overpowering like a lot of hair care product can be.
Shampoo is more or less much like the other ones I've used before, texture and application didn't seem to be much different.
Thickening booster was more liquidy than I thought it would be, I felt a need to use more than suggested dime size, because it just wouldn't cover my hair otherwise. It could be length of my hair or just very runny texture.
Conditioner on the other hand was thicker that I was expecting it to be, almost like a cream or mask. I really liked that. It was very easy to apply it and I needed just a little bit of product to work it through my hair. Easy to wash out. After use it almost felt like my hair is covered with silky layer. Loved it! I've been using product now for little over a week, still very early in the process, but I do honestly think it's working and has effect on my hair, unless I'm experiencing Placebo effect :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm no lioness, not hair wise anyways, but I see little more volume, that probably is a result of thicker hair. And I'm loving it!
More in my blog review.
Evie S.
St. John’s avenue , Scarborough
Fabulous shampoo and conditioner and work really well together!! Lathers up really well too!! Compared to other products it works a lot better although does leave hair slightly oily! Would but again as left hair feeling a lot thicker and more volume
Joanna L.
I have used the 3-step treatment exactly as described on the packaging.

Cons:
1. Shampoo is drying. I wish this wasn't the case as I'd been constantly using moisturizing shampoos and without much chemicals to avoid drying out my hair. I do have normal hair so this shampoo was okay for me however I feel that dry-haired girls should stay away from this product.

2. The products do not particularly smell good to me. I'd expected a better smell but I also know that smell implies that the product comes loaded with perfumes and chemicals. So that's okay for me too.

3. My hair is very long and the serum treatment barely covered a fraction of my hair when used as indicated. This made it quite hard to dose the amount for each use and as such the results might not be perfect.

Pros :
1. I like the concept. I believe the product works but I couldn't observe very significant results given that I have a lot of hair to begin with. I swear that my hair felt heavier on my head after using this product though! Is it just me ?

2. Good product to try at an affordable price tag!

Overall I'm satisfied with this product. Thank you Influenster for this very first complimentary Voxbox <3
Adriana D.
Iam in love of l'oreal paris specially elséve huile extraordinaire the best for dry scalp it makes my hair shining and very soft
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo
rosmary e.
yaracuy
esta linea promete mucho, lo mejor en mi caso particular es la hidratacion y el brillo, por el uso de la plancha y el calor del secador mi cabello muchas veces me queda reseco y opaco pero con esta linea se acabo ese problema. maravillosos
Alisha W.
Sheldon, Birmingham
Made my hair look full and bouncy, my hairs very damaged and looking at it after using this you couldn't really tell, I loved the smell and the fact u could still smell it in ur hair a few days after. Over all very happy and would recommend
Aaminah A.
Love this shampoo and conditioner, I always go back to them. My hair feels so fresh and silky after every use. They have a nice scent, not too overpowering. I have normal thick hair, and this leaves my hair feeling extra voluminous! I got my sister hooked too!
Alejandra F.
I am using this shampoo and it's amazingly good. Me and my husband in fact. He is going through a phase of loosing hair and this shampoo has been stoping it. The hair feels strong and thick and smells really nice. The price is good too.
Rea A.
Smells absolutely gorgeous and makes my hair feel very soft and silky. My mum also adores this shampoo and is her absolute favourite as she says it decreases the amount of hair that comes out when she's washing it! We buy this regularly.
Leigh C.
I've been using this shampoo and condition for a few years now as I have very fine hair and will use anything that promises thickness or volume and I love it. It does make my hair feel thicker but not weighed down and it smells amazing.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.