BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura G.
Doral, FL
I have thin hair and I choose this shampoo to help me with this problem. At the beginig I loved the smell but some days after I realized my hair was heavy, like full of oil. I didn’t buy this shampoo again. To ny hair it never worked.
Bec T.
Chilington Avenue , Widnes
These do eventually work with a lot of patience. After several weeks you will see the benefits. It's aimed at people who want thicker hair. It smells divine! I would definitely buy again as it does work and smells so good!
Ludi M.
I used this set of shampoo and conditioner for quite a few moths and definitely saw an improvement in the thickness of my hair. I have fine hair and my hairdresser recommended this and we all saw a difference not a massive difference but it definitely look and felt thicker.
S L.
Great shampoo leaves your hair feeling thicker and smelling great the smell lasts longer then other shampoos , it's very affordable , lathers really well leaving your hair feeling really clean , would recommend especially if you have thinner or finer hair
Tamara R.
Higher lincombe road, Torquay
This product was great! I was extremely pleased with how well this lathered in my hair, and i had many compliments about the smell of my hair for a few days after! Its aimed for thickening hair, and i was very satisfied!
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
The Fibralogy shampoo an conditioner range leave my hair feeling, stronger, hydrated and smooth! The more I use the range, the more my hair feels in better condition! L'Oreal is great, its affordable and easy to purchase!
Sanjida A.
Smells so nice, like calpol to be specific! It's a lovely shampoo that lathers and bubbles really well! It leaves your hair smelly gorgeous and smooth. Still giving it a go for the thicken feature so I will update later.
Ciara M.
Cotland drive , Falkirk
I've always struggled with being able to get volume into my hair as it is very fine. This shampoo and conditioner are the best I've found and don't cost an arm and a leg! They are extremely lightweight and smell amazing
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
I received these L'Oreal hair products complimentary to test and try on my thin hair, although I have never tried any other hair thickening shampoo or products I thought I'd give it a try...I have used the shampoo,booster and conditioner all together approximately 3 times now and noticed a slight difference after just using them once, there was even a greater difference by the third use. I like this product so much I have referred it to my sister (whom has thin hair as well) and some other friends as they have been asking, does it really work? Well it sure has made a difference for me so yes it really does work is the answer they receive... I was at a local drugstore and purchased a few more bottles of shampoo and conditioner the 720ml sizes as I really love the way this has changed my thin hair in to hair that I can actually do some styling with or just leave down and the curls don't look like rat tails anymore....Thank you L'Oreal as it works and makes a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels...
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
I received Fibralogy complementary from Influenster. The containers are match. The design of the bottles are nice. The shampoo and conditioner match each other. They are blue bottles with pink on them. The thickness booster came in a cute small sized tube that looked like lip stick, also in the colors of blue and pink. I personally am not a huge fan of the smell of this product, I found it had too much of a perfume smell to it. The shampoo, conditioner and thickness booster serum all shared the same scent. The shampoo lathered well. The conditioner didn’t leave my hair as soft as I usually like it with my regular brand of shampoo but it wasn't bad. I would give this product a 7/10. After several washes with this product I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to my hair thickness. Each person is different though, so maybe it just wasn't for me.
If you you have issues with your hair being thin, try it for yourself and see if it works for you!
I tested this product FREE but ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.