BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Saskia W.
Reading
I found that that this shampoo did not give my hair any volume. The shampoo dried out my hair and I started to get lots of split ends which i never used to get. I do not recommend this shampoo. I did not like the smell of the shampoo too. definitely do not recommend.
Tara L.
Lethbridge, AB
My first vox box, and I'm so excited! Pointer Sisters excited!! My first impression was that the packaging was gorgeous. When I opened the products I wasn't fond of the smell, but I wasn't turned off by it either. It was more floral an I'm more into citrus. After the first wash, I didn't notice a difference, second wash my hair was a little thicker but not really noticeably. By the third wash though, after not using any styling products or tools, I felt like I had just come from the salon! I appreciated that the scent seemed to be long lasting as well. Even though it isn't my preferred scent. I did notice that for the first few washes, it did seem to leave my hair dull. Though it returned to its normal shine eventually. Even though Influenster provided me these products to review for free, the opinions are all my own.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
At first I didn't think much of this shampoo and just thought it's another shampoo claiming to make fine hair thicker. But, after using daily with the matching conditioner for about a month, I really started to notice a difference as my hair certainly feels thicker and has more body! It's the first thickening shampoo to actually make a difference so I'm definitely going to continue purchasing!
Stacey L.
Mechelen
I use this shampoo and conditioner for a while now. I love the smell and the packaging of this products. My hair gets glossy and very smooth after I washed my hair with it. I really like these products! I only wash my hair with this.
It's also very cheap.
Mommy V.
This shampoo wasn't very good on my hair. I was really hoping it would work for me but it just didn't. I felt like the top of my hair was flat and greasy still and the bottom half of my hair was too fluffy and tangled! Didn't like it at all! Cool packaging and great marketing, but the product was bad.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I received LOreal Paris Fibralogy new hair care products (Shampoo+Conditioner and a Booster) absolutely free from Influenster to test and review. I have washed my hair using this hair care range 5 times now and am really happy with the magic it did to my locks. Naturally, I have baby thin hair which lack value and cannot hold any style for long. It I leave them open they soon become flat and appear lifeless. But, fibralogy hair products have given a new life to my hair. My hair are now bit thicker, have volume and are bouncier. Not only me, my hubby also noticed the change and complimented me, which he hardly does!
Coming to the products, The fibralogy has a oceanic scent to it (that is what I feel) and I love this fragrance that stays on my hair for a long time after wash. The shampoo lathers pretty good, unlike some shampoos I have used that do not and you need to use the shampoo twice. Anyways, with fibralogy you get rich richer right way and just one wash with it is sufficiently enough. The conditioner also does great job on keeping your hair soft and not dry them out.
Thanks Influenster for choosing me!
Disclaimer: I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all the opinions I expressed here are my own.
SASSAFRASS N.
Thank you Vox Box Canada and Influenster for sending me these amazing item's for free in exchange for review/testing!
The scent wafting out of the box was wonderful! Even moreso when using. If highly scented products bother a person these aren't for you as the scent is strong.
As someone who appreciates packaging I adore the fun bright color's of this product. In a sea of hair care item's this line will definitely stand out.
I will admit I was skeptical of the whole Filloxane idea. As someone with very long hair I also figured the serum wouldn't get me through even one wash. Oh I was wrong! I actually only needed what would be considered a normal amount of shampoo and conditioner! The shampoo lathered up wonderfully and rinsed out easily. My hair absorbed the serum and conditioner as though it has been starved. I only wash my locks once a week to keep them at their optimum health and thanks to L'Oréal Paris, Vox Box hello!!..match made in heaven!! This system WORKS! Goodbye long but fine and thin hair!
I cannot wait to see what else L'Oréal will
release in the Fibralogy line!!
*Items sent free in exchange for testing/reviewing. All thoughts and experiances are true and 100% my own.
CHEERS!!
Narathip W.
Abbotsford, BC
I received these products for free from Influenster to try on. This is my honest opinions after I tried on these products.
I have a very fine hair and have been having problem with hair loss. So my hair looks pretty thin and have a hard time trying to set my hair to looks good. I have tried so many different products but none of them seem to work. The first time I tried these products, my husband commented right away that my hair seems nicer. I had many people commented that my hair looks really good since the first day I tried the products.

When I put the products on, I feel they are creamy but not really slipper when I washed. It feels like my hair absorb all the products in.

I have been using them for 2 weeks now. On the products say that I should be able to see the different after 5 uses. I have tried to take pictures with my pony tail to see if my hair seems thinker but I haven't seen the different yet.

Apart from the thickening part, I really like the products. They smell really good. I really enjoy using the products. I will keep using and hoping that it will thickening my hair. I want to give more time. I know that my hair is quite thin. It might takes more time to see the different for me.
Adebimpe D.
Sharjah
Nice try out on the shampoo and conditioning but it expensive to its alternative. It latter's a lot especially it's shampoo. It gives great smell. And it is long lasting. Although I was my hair regularly.  I would buy again if price can be reduced a bit
Luiza M.
Minden
É o meu preferidinho. Meu cabelo fica muito hidratado. E o principal ele da uma balanceada na oleosidade da raiz sem deixar o cabelo seco na raiz. Quem tem este problema, vale a pena experimentar. Além de que o preço pelo produto é justo. Super indico.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.