BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carrie M.
Toronto, ON
I've actually already been using the shampoo, thickness booster and hair mask (not included in the Influenster box) prior to receiving the Influenster box, since the line was released in Canada a few months back--which I purchased on my own--and can tell you that these products definitely work. After using regularly for the past while, my super fine hair is noticeably thicker, my part is not as wide as it used to be, and interestingly, my hair doesn't shed nearly as much anymore. I used to lose a small clump of hair in the shower each morning and stick on the shower wall (I know, gross...but better than down the drain), and now I barely shed any hair at all. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe it's the Filloxane in the products, I'm not sure, but the lack of shedding began shortly after I started using them. I have not tried the conditioner yet, but I'm sure it's just as good as the others.
If you have fine hair and have tried other products without results, give these ones a shot. They're always on sale at Shoppers or PharmaPlus/Rexall it seems, so if you find them full price, wait a week!
Just to be clear, these views are solely my own and I haven't even tried the items Influenster sent. I was going to review the products independently anyway, since I've had a few months to really test them. I do love that I now have backups for when I run out!
Geodie C.
Warrington
Love this shampoo and conditioner it's got a gorgeous scent and lasts ages! It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny and doesn't make my hair feel heavy, it's also very affordable at being around 2 pound a bottle so it's a great product
Becky S.
Amazing leaves my hair feeling so soft and smells incredible also it gives my hair volume which lasts for a couple of days but only when I blow dry it you really can't fault this shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair clean for days if I haven't use any other product on it.
Annette S.
Kitimat, NM
I was lucky enough to receive these products from influnster for testing purposes & am happy to say I'm in love! Before the #FibralogyWorks system I had such dull, flat, damaged hair. I have combined this hair care routine with regular visits to my hairdresser. I am happy that I can honestly say that my hairs texture has completely changed. Its shiny, way thicker, definitely holds my styles & grips a million times better than before.

The shampoo & conditioner are great, I love the thick & creamy texture of the conditioner. You can feel the silky texture & it makes your hair feel silky & soft. All three of the products have the same light floral scent. They smell delightful & are long lasting.

The only downside to this system for me was the size of the Fibralogy Thickening booster. The tube is too small, for longer hair . . . If you are using the intensive 2x per week option, I found that it runs out quickly. So, I just wish the tube was a bit bigger!

Overall this system has worked wonders for my hair, I am really glad that I kept going with all three & let the booster work it’s magic!
Abbie B.
Love any l'oreal hair products because they work perfectly!! It always leaves my hair clean and super super soft, even better it smells amazing!! The conditioner is amazing since a little goes a long way, defiantly recommend this!!
Shannon U.
I received this product a few weeks ago, I'm only on about my 3rd wash with it but I do find that my hair feels a tad bit thicker when I put it in my usual messy bun and also feels like it has more body when I actually take the time to style it. Obviously I will have to wait till I wash my hair a few more times to get the full effect but I can't say that this is going to make me go from limp, thin hair to thick hair just like that.....However, even if it does just continue to give my hair a bit of a body boost, then I am happy with that as well. The smell was an added bonus.. smells so good and the fragrance really does last for a few days. I also liked how the shampoo lathered up really nicely with only a small amount and that it didn't feel as though any residue was left in my hair. I have bleached blonde hair and the conditioner actually was able to condition my hair enough even though my hair is always a bit dry from being chemically treated for years. For the price point, I would buy them again to use in conjunction with my professional shampoo and conditioner!
Darlene D.
London, ON
I was so excited to receive my voxbox and try out the new Fibralogy me and my daughter both were fighting over it. My hair truly is fine and thin and so needed some tlc and this product.Within 2 weeks I could tell the difference my hair was no longer limp and dull it actually had volume and bounce and shine and the smell felt like I had it shampooed at the salon my daughter loved it so much we went out and bought the regime for the showerdown stairs to my suprise it doesn't cost an fortune . The 3 step process was simple and easy and takes no time at all I would definitely recommend this product and gave it 5 stars ♡ it so much that i now have my mother hooked and she even feels the difference in her fine limp hair . I want to thank you Influencer for your wonderful voxbox what a nice suprise I am loving the compliments ♡
Alana W.
Essex
This shampoo and conditioner is great for when i want my hair to look thicker, with my hair being very thin this is the only product I've found that makes it look and feel so much thicker and voluminous. It is affordable and definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
inca m.
Honestly I don't live this one, because I do not like two in ones that much, but I must say the smell is just lovely, i think it's best for dry hair because it made mine greasy, so I don't recommend to people with hair like mine
Fayrouz B.
J'ai essayé cette gamme de chez l'oreale il y'a 2ans mes cheveux étaient catastrophiques mai après l'utilisation du shampooing et l'après shampoing ensuite ça m'a aidé de récupérer la brillance et la souplesse de mes cheveux
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.