BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah B.
This product is great! It hydrates my hair and makes it shiny & soft. My hair has always been quite thin and oily. Ever since I started using this, I almost instantly started seeing results. Definitely recommend this product!
Rebecca C.
I have used this shampoo over & over again! It gives such a beautiful shine to my hair which I get so many compliments about. I love volume in my hair & this product gives exactly that. It lathers up well and is easy rinsed out, I am very satisfied & will continue to buy!
Saskia C.
this is the best product i have used in my hair for a very long time. it smells amazing and feels so luxurious in my hair. Unlike most hair thickening shampoos that don't work, this one really does and it leaves your hair feeling smooth, thicker and more nourished.
Tara L.
Lethbridge, AB
My first vox box, and I'm so excited! Pointer Sisters excited!! My first impression was that the packaging was gorgeous. When I opened the products I wasn't fond of the smell, but I wasn't turned off by it either. It was more floral an I'm more into citrus. After the first wash, I didn't notice a difference, second wash my hair was a little thicker but not really noticeably. By the third wash though, after not using any styling products or tools, I felt like I had just come from the salon! I appreciated that the scent seemed to be long lasting as well. Even though it isn't my preferred scent. I did notice that for the first few washes, it did seem to leave my hair dull. Though it returned to its normal shine eventually. Even though Influenster provided me these products to review for free, the opinions are all my own.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
At first I didn't think much of this shampoo and just thought it's another shampoo claiming to make fine hair thicker. But, after using daily with the matching conditioner for about a month, I really started to notice a difference as my hair certainly feels thicker and has more body! It's the first thickening shampoo to actually make a difference so I'm definitely going to continue purchasing!
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
The shampoo from loreal is amazing you only need a small amount to get a full foam over the head (and I have long hair). Makes your hair ready to apply conditioner, the conditioner smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling amazing really happy with this product.
Stacey L.
Mechelen
I use this shampoo and conditioner for a while now. I love the smell and the packaging of this products. My hair gets glossy and very smooth after I washed my hair with it. I really like these products! I only wash my hair with this.
It's also very cheap.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I received LOreal Paris Fibralogy new hair care products (Shampoo+Conditioner and a Booster) absolutely free from Influenster to test and review. I have washed my hair using this hair care range 5 times now and am really happy with the magic it did to my locks. Naturally, I have baby thin hair which lack value and cannot hold any style for long. It I leave them open they soon become flat and appear lifeless. But, fibralogy hair products have given a new life to my hair. My hair are now bit thicker, have volume and are bouncier. Not only me, my hubby also noticed the change and complimented me, which he hardly does!
Coming to the products, The fibralogy has a oceanic scent to it (that is what I feel) and I love this fragrance that stays on my hair for a long time after wash. The shampoo lathers pretty good, unlike some shampoos I have used that do not and you need to use the shampoo twice. Anyways, with fibralogy you get rich richer right way and just one wash with it is sufficiently enough. The conditioner also does great job on keeping your hair soft and not dry them out.
Thanks Influenster for choosing me!
Disclaimer: I tested the Fibralogy line for free, and all the opinions I expressed here are my own.
Mommy V.
This shampoo wasn't very good on my hair. I was really hoping it would work for me but it just didn't. I felt like the top of my hair was flat and greasy still and the bottom half of my hair was too fluffy and tangled! Didn't like it at all! Cool packaging and great marketing, but the product was bad.
SASSAFRASS N.
Thank you Vox Box Canada and Influenster for sending me these amazing item's for free in exchange for review/testing!
The scent wafting out of the box was wonderful! Even moreso when using. If highly scented products bother a person these aren't for you as the scent is strong.
As someone who appreciates packaging I adore the fun bright color's of this product. In a sea of hair care item's this line will definitely stand out.
I will admit I was skeptical of the whole Filloxane idea. As someone with very long hair I also figured the serum wouldn't get me through even one wash. Oh I was wrong! I actually only needed what would be considered a normal amount of shampoo and conditioner! The shampoo lathered up wonderfully and rinsed out easily. My hair absorbed the serum and conditioner as though it has been starved. I only wash my locks once a week to keep them at their optimum health and thanks to L'Oréal Paris, Vox Box hello!!..match made in heaven!! This system WORKS! Goodbye long but fine and thin hair!
I cannot wait to see what else L'Oréal will
release in the Fibralogy line!!
*Items sent free in exchange for testing/reviewing. All thoughts and experiances are true and 100% my own.
CHEERS!!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.