BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Linda S.
The smell of this shampoo is amazing, while I was using it in the shower my hair felt great, but after I got out of the shower and dried my hair my hair felt greasy and after using it a few times my hair still wouldn’t take to it, I had to stop using it, this product wasn’t for me.
Lina M.
Grande Prairie , AB
Are use the shampoo for the past two years I love it it made my hair very thick and natural looking I do colour my hair often! It helps to get your hair more voluminous and thicker! I would buy anymore
Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
Love love these shampoo and conditioners. The bottles are very big so you get a lot in them for the price. You don't need a lot when you're actually using the product. Smells amazing and gives your hair a good shine! I feel it also gives your hair volume so I would buy this again!
Katharina N.
I really like the scent of this shampoo and the effect it gives you. My hair gets really soft after washing it with the L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner. The only thing that bothers me is that it has silicone in it...but that might just be a personal issue.
Faye L.
Victoria, BC
My hair is long and curly and often brittle. I have a thyroid condition and my hair tends to sheds quite a bit. Before I tried this product my hair would fall out all over my house. My husband said it was worse than living with a pet at times. I would brush my hair out in the morning and it didn't make a difference. My fall would fall out in clumps in the shower and in the sink when I was styling it with product. We vacuumed every day because my long strands would be fall on the carpets and floors. When I cleaned the vacuum I had to cut out the hair that was wrapped around the brushes. I was at a point where I was considering cutting it very short, but I loved my curls.

When the product arrived I wasted no time in trying it out. Following the steps carefully I hoped for the best. By the time I had used the products 3 times, I noticed such a difference right away. My hair had more volume and body and when I ran my fingers through my hair during the day, hair didn't fall out that much. I know only vacuum a couple times a week and thankfully do not have as much hair to extract from the vacuum brushes. My hair looks thicker and fuller in the mirror and I no longer have to spend all that extra time cleaning up loose hair from the shower and sink in the morning.

I honestly didn't think I would reap the benefits this quickly but the results are amazing. If you have hair that falls out easy or is very fine, this product works wonders without being subject to high salon prices. I would recommend anyone to try this product and see for themselves, but this skeptic is impressed.
Lisa S.
Toronto , ON
First, as a shampoo, which should CLEAN your hair (and I've had problems with products like this in the past) it works just fine, which is about as high a compliment you can give for something doing what it should. I wash my hair every day due to having oily hair.

Second, as a thickener - I'm not 100% sure how well this would work without the booster and/or conditioner. I think it probably gives a good base for the other products but you definitely need to buy them as a set so I'll be doing this review for all three together. I use the shampoo and conditioner everyday and the booster 3 times a week.

Third, the smell is absolutely fan-frigging-tastic. You can catch a whiffs during the day - but then again maybe it's just me I suppose lol.

I've been using this for about a week now and I can definitely see the difference. My hair is naturally wavy, flat and extremely fine. With this it has new volume and bounce and I can even leave it to dry naturally and it looks great - no more pulling my hair in awkward directions and blasting with a hairdryer or straighter to encourage it to practically stand on end. - I can now be classified as medium instead of fine so the science behind this definitely works! I haven't tried the mask in this line though because I honestly think that would weigh down my hair, but it would probably work quite well on someone who already had way thicker hair which needs more conditioner.
Priya L.
Hounslow, ['', '', '']
I've been using this shampoo for a couple of years now as my hair is flat and thin. Boosts volume and doesn't completely strip the hair so hair still feels soft and silky. I love the smell of this. An affordable shampoo that definitely makes my hair feel a little thicker and fuller.
Rebecca C.
I have used this shampoo over & over again! It gives such a beautiful shine to my hair which I get so many compliments about. I love volume in my hair & this product gives exactly that. It lathers up well and is easy rinsed out, I am very satisfied & will continue to buy!
Hannah B.
This product is great! It hydrates my hair and makes it shiny & soft. My hair has always been quite thin and oily. Ever since I started using this, I almost instantly started seeing results. Definitely recommend this product!
Saskia C.
this is the best product i have used in my hair for a very long time. it smells amazing and feels so luxurious in my hair. Unlike most hair thickening shampoos that don't work, this one really does and it leaves your hair feeling smooth, thicker and more nourished.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.