BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aaminah A.
Love this shampoo and conditioner, I always go back to them. My hair feels so fresh and silky after every use. They have a nice scent, not too overpowering. I have normal thick hair, and this leaves my hair feeling extra voluminous! I got my sister hooked too!
Alejandra F.
I am using this shampoo and it's amazingly good. Me and my husband in fact. He is going through a phase of loosing hair and this shampoo has been stoping it. The hair feels strong and thick and smells really nice. The price is good too.
Beth P.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
This a great shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair feeling a lot thicker and healthier. I recommend leaving the conditioner in 5-10 minutes while your in the shower, it has a beautiful scent. Also leaves your hair looking silky smooth.
Leigh C.
I've been using this shampoo and condition for a few years now as I have very fine hair and will use anything that promises thickness or volume and I love it. It does make my hair feel thicker but not weighed down and it smells amazing.
Rea G.
Derby
I use this shampoo and conditioner every time I shower. It helps both a dry scalp and an oily scalp but mainly dry scalps. Compared to alternatives it's way better. It targets the concern of knotty hair. I would buy this again, in fact I have, I do.
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
This is my favourite shampoo and conditioner I've got dry and coloured hair that's quite thin so I decided to try this and it's worked wonders my hair feels so soft and bouncy after using this and I think it makes it look and feel thicker
del b.
I thought this product was too highly perfumed and as a result i suffered from scalp irritation,i think loreal have made the packaging vibrant and exciting but the shampoo is dissapointing ,i would not buy again or reccomend to others .
Rea A.
Smells absolutely gorgeous and makes my hair feel very soft and silky. My mum also adores this shampoo and is her absolute favourite as she says it decreases the amount of hair that comes out when she's washing it! We buy this regularly.
Charlene M.
Love this shampoo and conditioner set when used together as leaves my hair feeling and looking great. My long hair is often stubborn when trying new things but this set worked a charm. Would recommend it to anyone and it can be got anywhere so no special trips out of your way
Kellie-Ann B.
KITCHENER
I LOVE the packaging of these products, it’s very sleek which means it fits on the ledge of my shower perfectly, and the colour is very pretty. These are bottles I don’t mind leaving out on the bathroom counter because they look nice. This set made my hair look and feel thicker than normal. I already have thick hair, but this set made it feel much more voluminous. My hair was also shinier than usual, and the fragrance stuck around for about 12 hours after I washed it. The scent is a mix between fresh and floral, while it is very heavily fragranced, I enjoyed that aspect. I found I needed to wash my hair every 3 days with this set in order to maintain the volume and cleanliness in my hair.
Note: Try to keep the bottles out of the stream of water - the lid will collect water inside of the packaging!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.