BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Narathip W.
Abbotsford, BC
I received these products for free from Influenster to try on. This is my honest opinions after I tried on these products.
I have a very fine hair and have been having problem with hair loss. So my hair looks pretty thin and have a hard time trying to set my hair to looks good. I have tried so many different products but none of them seem to work. The first time I tried these products, my husband commented right away that my hair seems nicer. I had many people commented that my hair looks really good since the first day I tried the products.

When I put the products on, I feel they are creamy but not really slipper when I washed. It feels like my hair absorb all the products in.

I have been using them for 2 weeks now. On the products say that I should be able to see the different after 5 uses. I have tried to take pictures with my pony tail to see if my hair seems thinker but I haven't seen the different yet.

Apart from the thickening part, I really like the products. They smell really good. I really enjoy using the products. I will keep using and hoping that it will thickening my hair. I want to give more time. I know that my hair is quite thin. It might takes more time to see the different for me.
SASSAFRASS N.
Thank you Vox Box Canada and Influenster for sending me these amazing item's for free in exchange for review/testing!
The scent wafting out of the box was wonderful! Even moreso when using. If highly scented products bother a person these aren't for you as the scent is strong.
As someone who appreciates packaging I adore the fun bright color's of this product. In a sea of hair care item's this line will definitely stand out.
I will admit I was skeptical of the whole Filloxane idea. As someone with very long hair I also figured the serum wouldn't get me through even one wash. Oh I was wrong! I actually only needed what would be considered a normal amount of shampoo and conditioner! The shampoo lathered up wonderfully and rinsed out easily. My hair absorbed the serum and conditioner as though it has been starved. I only wash my locks once a week to keep them at their optimum health and thanks to L'Oréal Paris, Vox Box hello!!..match made in heaven!! This system WORKS! Goodbye long but fine and thin hair!
I cannot wait to see what else L'Oréal will
release in the Fibralogy line!!
*Items sent free in exchange for testing/reviewing. All thoughts and experiances are true and 100% my own.
CHEERS!!
Mommy V.
This shampoo wasn't very good on my hair. I was really hoping it would work for me but it just didn't. I felt like the top of my hair was flat and greasy still and the bottom half of my hair was too fluffy and tangled! Didn't like it at all! Cool packaging and great marketing, but the product was bad.
Adebimpe D.
Sharjah
Nice try out on the shampoo and conditioning but it expensive to its alternative. It latter's a lot especially it's shampoo. It gives great smell. And it is long lasting. Although I was my hair regularly.  I would buy again if price can be reduced a bit
Grieta A.
My hair is pretty thin and after pregnancy, I lost a fair amount of my hair and they just never looked like before. Thickness and volume is something I always wish for. So when I found out, I'll be testing hair thickening products I was "all in"!
I love the product smell! Scent is airy, elegant and definitely not overpowering like a lot of hair care product can be.
Shampoo is more or less much like the other ones I've used before, texture and application didn't seem to be much different.
Thickening booster was more liquidy than I thought it would be, I felt a need to use more than suggested dime size, because it just wouldn't cover my hair otherwise. It could be length of my hair or just very runny texture.
Conditioner on the other hand was thicker that I was expecting it to be, almost like a cream or mask. I really liked that. It was very easy to apply it and I needed just a little bit of product to work it through my hair. Easy to wash out. After use it almost felt like my hair is covered with silky layer. Loved it! I've been using product now for little over a week, still very early in the process, but I do honestly think it's working and has effect on my hair, unless I'm experiencing Placebo effect :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm no lioness, not hair wise anyways, but I see little more volume, that probably is a result of thicker hair. And I'm loving it!
More in my blog review.
Joanna L.
I have used the 3-step treatment exactly as described on the packaging.

Cons:
1. Shampoo is drying. I wish this wasn't the case as I'd been constantly using moisturizing shampoos and without much chemicals to avoid drying out my hair. I do have normal hair so this shampoo was okay for me however I feel that dry-haired girls should stay away from this product.

2. The products do not particularly smell good to me. I'd expected a better smell but I also know that smell implies that the product comes loaded with perfumes and chemicals. So that's okay for me too.

3. My hair is very long and the serum treatment barely covered a fraction of my hair when used as indicated. This made it quite hard to dose the amount for each use and as such the results might not be perfect.

Pros :
1. I like the concept. I believe the product works but I couldn't observe very significant results given that I have a lot of hair to begin with. I swear that my hair felt heavier on my head after using this product though! Is it just me ?

2. Good product to try at an affordable price tag!

Overall I'm satisfied with this product. Thank you Influenster for this very first complimentary Voxbox <3
Evie S.
St. John’s avenue , Scarborough
Fabulous shampoo and conditioner and work really well together!! Lathers up really well too!! Compared to other products it works a lot better although does leave hair slightly oily! Would but again as left hair feeling a lot thicker and more volume
Adriana D.
Iam in love of l'oreal paris specially elséve huile extraordinaire the best for dry scalp it makes my hair shining and very soft
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo
rosmary e.
yaracuy
esta linea promete mucho, lo mejor en mi caso particular es la hidratacion y el brillo, por el uso de la plancha y el calor del secador mi cabello muchas veces me queda reseco y opaco pero con esta linea se acabo ese problema. maravillosos
Alisha W.
Sheldon, Birmingham
Made my hair look full and bouncy, my hairs very damaged and looking at it after using this you couldn't really tell, I loved the smell and the fact u could still smell it in ur hair a few days after. Over all very happy and would recommend
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.