BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natalie G.
Calgary, AB
So I received this product for free in the April 2015 Voxbox and I've used it 5 times now. At first I thought I didn't notice it doing anything like it said it should, which is making your hair thicker. But I realized around my third wash that my hair had crazy volume!! So while it didn't feel thicker to the touch, I have to say this product makes my hair look great and it doesn't hurt that it smells awesome too. I've seen it in stores for around $5 a bottle, so I think thats a great price for what it does compared to other drugstore shampoos I have used, I would definitely purchase them again! There is a booster product that is supposed to be used with it but I am not so convinced about that particular product. Its such a small amount it would never last the amount these bottles do, it feels like water and I have to use way more than directed for my mid-length hair. I don't think I'd spend money on repurchasing the booster when it does run out!
Nishat A.
London
I have always suffered with thin and dry hair! Shampoos never really worked for me until I discovered this one! It has made my hair a lot thicker than it use to be! It has an amazing scent and I always get compliments from people telling me my hair smells good! I didn't think I could love a shampoo so much till I got this one! I always get this from Superdrug's and it is SO affordable!! Absolutely love this!
Olivia R.
My holy grail shampoo! I absolutely love this product I use it 3 times a week with the matching conditioner and it just makes my hair look naturally glossy and leaves it feeling in fantastic condition, it also helps to control my oily scalp bur manages to condition my dry ends, it's just amazing!
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
I received this product complimentary from influenester in my voxbox for review and I've only had one treatment with it so far... I have extremely thin hair and I have all my life, its fine and breaks off really easy as well, so getting this voxbox could mean a big change for my hair.. so far I haven't seen a huge difference but ive only used it once but there is a noticeable difference I'm hoping that after a few more treatments it will thicken up more, my only real concerns are the size and shape of the booster, its really small so I will need to get a few of these before I finish the shampoo/conditioner because my hair is really long and I need a little more of the booster to cover all my hair... the shape is awkward, its cute but you cant stand it up, but thats nothing serious i just keep it on the ledge in my shower but I wouldn't keep it along the bathtub edge because my 1 year old would probably try to get into it haha.. The packaging is really cute as well and going to catch a lot of people attention... but they are pricey. Anyway I'm going to give it a couple more treatments then check back in and see if it made any more difference. Overall the three of them combined smell amazing and they did do a small difference and they made my hair really soft as well (I usually use argan oil but didn't just to get a better feel of the products)
wendy c.
México
Es uno de mis champús que me han salvado de muchos, no tiene tiempo Muchi que mi pelo está siendo pesado para abusar de mí tratando todo lo demuestra shapoo y yo soy super cool, me ayudó vastate, es muy recomendable llevar esta super cool , es una de las mejores cosas que he probado
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Are use the shampoo for the past two years I love it it made my hair very thick and natural looking I do colour my hair often! It helps to get your hair more voluminous and thicker! I would buy anymore
Karen B.

I love this line of shampoo, it takes care of your hair, it hydrates gives life and body, I recommend it, it performs a lot of foam which gives a deep cleaning sensation, taking care of our hair, we can compare it with market products and it is one of The favorites of us
Katharina N.
I really like the scent of this shampoo and the effect it gives you. My hair gets really soft after washing it with the L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner. The only thing that bothers me is that it has silicone in it...but that might just be a personal issue.
Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
Love love these shampoo and conditioners. The bottles are very big so you get a lot in them for the price. You don't need a lot when you're actually using the product. Smells amazing and gives your hair a good shine! I feel it also gives your hair volume so I would buy this again!
Rhi C.
Auckland
This was a really good product as it kept my hair silky, smooth and shiny but it did make my hair feel super thin the next day and that annoys me because I already have thin hair! I probably would buy this again though.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.