BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rafhaela D.
stange
I have tried this and iuse this Shampo now i was not thinking it going to work to my hair but i tried it and it works perfekt and now use this every time i shower
Laura P.
Bristol, Bristol
I love the smell of this shampoo and the feel of the conditioner. My hairdresser seems to think it thickens my hair but I can’t tell the difference. It definitely makes it glossy.
anne c.
Nasce uma nova ciência para a fibra capilar. Os Laboratórios L'Oréal criaram a sua primeira gama de cuidados para o cabelo: O cabelo expande-se por dentro.
INOVAÇÃO FILLOXANE
criação Substância: penetra FILLOXANE e difunde-se na fibra capilar. Cabelo expande de dentro.
Acção cumulativa: A substância permanece na fibra e aumenta a aplicação após a aplicação. O cabelo torna-se progressivamente mais espesso. • Inovação
Cabelo • Expande
• Filloxane
• Substância Criando
• Criação de espessura, Utilize Após a utilização
do cabelo • Voluptuous
• Por falta de cabelo Espessura
Resultados • comprovada:
imediatamente: Sensação de um cabelo mais grosso.
Após 5 aplicações: O cabelo é visivelmente mais espesso.

Tab R.
Leicestershire
I love this shampoo and conditioner, I have very fine hair and this really controls it and gives it loads more volume! Smells lovely, which is always a bonus and the smell lasts for a few days too! Since using this I’ve found I don’t have to wash my hair as often as I did! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 star is I think unless it’s on offer it can be a bit pricey
Heather T.
Dorchester, ON
So, it's been 14 days since I first tested the L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy collection courtesy of Influenster and Influenster Canada and I must say, I absolutely notice a difference. First off, on a normal day my hair tends to be on the side of limp, lifeless and greasy. Well, I honestly must say that one of the biggest benefits I have found with using the #Fibralogy collection is that my hair not only is showing more volume, but I've also noticed (and LOVED) that my hair seems to take longer to start getting that 'I-just-washed-my-hair-this-morning-and-it-already-looks-greasy" look. This was a hidden bonus to using this collection. Secondly, I've also noticed that my hair tends to hold styling much better - another unexpected bonus. (If you have hair like mine, you understand the frustration of having the curls you just put in your hair fall out before you even leave the bathroom). I will say however, you will definitely notice a different feel to your hair (think more along the lines of dry-shampoo) but it is absolutely worth having more luscious and full locks. Also, a couple additional notes:

1. You DO need to use the "Thickness Booster" between shampooing and conditioning. I tried skipping this step a few times to see if it was truly needed, and I have to report that it IS. When I skipped this step my hair returned to its usual limpless self (although thoroughly conditioned and soft). If you are going to invest in the shampoo and conditioner, you must also get the booster. (Don't worry, the booster only takes seconds to apply, you only need a dime size amount and you don't rinse it out until you condition)

2. The shampoo and conditioner are THICK. I was surprised as it's been awhile since I've come across a line of products that had this much substance to them. You are definitely going to get your money worth with these products.
Angela B.
West Lorne, ON
Thanks to Influenster and L'Oreal for sending me a complimentary set of the new Hair Expertise Fibralogy. I received the Thickening Shampoo, Thickness Booster, and Thickening Conditioner to test and write this review with my honest opinions. Before reviewing the products, I must mention that I have been suffering from scalp psoriasis for over a year including hair loss, and try to shampoo my hair only twice a week, so my results with hair care products will be very different from someone without these issues.

I've used the full set of Fibralogy five times so far. All of them feel luxurious, smell fantastic, and leave my hair soft and conditioned. First I've been applying a loonie sized amount to wet hair, lathering, concentrating on a good scalp massage and rinsing. I then work a quarter sized amount of the booster through my hair using my fingers as a comb. Do not wash this out. Apply conditioner (same amount as booster) immediately and work through from scalp to ends. I wait a couple minutes to let this all soak in and then wash out thoroughly.

FYI: There is also a treatment Hair Mask available that I did not receive to test out. "This mask is designed specifically for texturizing and nourishing hair by intensely hydrating the hair fibre. Its lightweight formula rinses easily and brings care and fluidity to your hair. Hair is fluid, texturized, and has body." - L'Oreal website

All three products have filloxane which gives the hair fibres a thickening effect. These have not made my scalp psoriasis worse which is great. Previous to this collection, my hair was looking dry, damaged, and just horrible in every way. After 5 uses, my hair is softer, more manageable, doesn't look damaged, and is a bit thicker. My husband has commented a couple times that my hair is looking better. I will continue to use the Fibralogy set and am so glad to have found something I can use that isn't an irritant.

These products get a BEE Shopping recommendation from me.
Angelina k.
West Midlands , Smethwick
I love the smell of this shampoo I think it smells so good! It lasts on my hair as well as normally I find on my hair type my hair will be smelling in a few days! The only faults I can find with this product is that 1) I’m not sure if it actually makes my hair thicker. I only notice it when I blow dry my hair but when it naturally drys it doesn’t feel as thick! 2) the conditioner does nothing for my hair! I have to put twice the amount on to get it to be some what soft but haven’t experienced this with other shampoos!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
This is one of the cheapest brands to purchase.  To actually find product that does the job at a fraction of a price is even better.  It actually gives your fine hair volume and lifts it from your roots.  I was so addicted to this product would not use anything else. The smell is lovely not to overpowering .  Unfortunately I had to stop using this as the product was stripping my colour, I so wis this was made for colour hair.  I’m sure our boots and Superdrug stock this still.. but it truly is fab...
Leanne H.
Swindon, Wilts
Recently Loreal Paris have become favourite high street haircair brand. Having very thin bleached hair, I have looked up and down for a recently priced shampoo which i can use daily. I found that most volumising shamppoos are very drying, this on the other hand is the complete opposite and also smells amazing.
It does exactly what it says on the tin(well bottle). As well as moisturing without weighing down. This will forver be a repeat buy for me.
Michelle S.
Toronto, ON
I received the Fibralogy system, for free, from Influenster, to try out. I have been using the system for about a week now and I have several observations. I'm glad I read the directions for the system because the Booster is applied once, or twice, a week and it goes on after the shampoo, before the conditioner, without rinsing. Not a problem, just glad I did it right! I used the booster on the first day and the last day of the 5 days. My hair is very fine and is usually very limp because of this. Fibralogy did make my hair appear thicker, which also gave it much more life. Also, even though it didn't state it, I found that my hair was much less greasy the day after washing. I need to wash my hair on a daily basis because of this, but didn't have to worry so much using this system. Again, this isn't one of the claims of the product, it is just a nice bonus that I found applied to me. In addition to my thoughts on the finished look, I also found that I enjoyed applying it. Some shampoo and conditioners feel like they have a waxy residue, or something, that seems to stay on your hands after applying to your hair. I did not find this at all with Fibralogy. I'm a texture person so this was worth bonus points for me. I would definitely recommend this system, and will get my Mother to try it out as I think it would really benefit her.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.