BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cynthia A.
Peterborough , ON
First i am going to start by saying the packaging is amazing and it looks great. However it didnt really help with making my hair thicker at all.  Also the shampoo really felt like it was stripping my hair and made my hair feel like crap. I would always have to lather the conditioner on and hope for the best. I wasnt a big fan of these shampoo and conditioner.
Debi K.
Surprise! This product actually works! My thin hair really did feel thicker for a couple of days after use. I used both the shampoo and conditioner and I was very pleased. The scent is nice and it didn't weigh down my hair. Well done L'Oréal!
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Amazing amazing amazing. Didnt think this would even transform my straw like thin hair back along but within a week it was totally different and so much thicker. I always buy this for a quick fix when my hair feels thin. It genuinely works!!!
Kirsten H.
I honestly thought this shampoo and conditioner would be too good to be true but I bought it as my hair is just so thin and flat that I would try anything. I was so pleasantly surprised! After a couple of uses my hair genuinely looked thicker and was more voluminous! It's also fairly cheap and they are on offer a lot of the time :)
Amy S.
Glasgow
I like this Loreal shampoo and conditioner. Firstly i love the fragrance it leaves in the hair which does last. My hair feels clean for a reasonable amount of time before it gets greasy. My hair is left shiny and soft. I enjoy using this product. I feel satisfied after using. I would purchase again. I like the packagaing also.
Patrycja B.
the shampoo is really good for the hair and makes the hair super smooth and smelling nice , this happens after first use i used it nearly everyday while washing my hair. it was super smooth and it didnt fall out as much i loved it soo much and i would recommend it .
Marianne M.
Windsor, ON
Do you want thicker and fabulous smelling hair??!!l L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy shampoo, conditioner and thickening booster does all that!!
The shampoo lathers up really well, so only a small amount needed. After you shampoo, I used the thickening booster which is left on through conditioning. They suggest using a dime sized amount of the booster, but I have really long hair(don'tcare,lol) so I used a little bit more. Its left on while conditioning, then all rinsed out together. After the first wash, I noticed right away the texture of my hair felt healthy, the smell is amazing and that my hair just overall felt better. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and was asked to use these products for five washes before reviewing them. My hair is noticebly thicker as I have kept track of the progress through pictures. My hair actually feels stronger, less breakage and smells so good! These products contain Filloxane, which penetrates and diffuses in the hair fibre, and hair expands within. It works! My hair had thinned a bit in the front in my early twenties , really noticeable to me, not really others, and my hair actually looks fuller. I am a total believer and will keep recommending these products to friends, family and anyone else who compliments my hair and the smell. Thank you so much @Influenster, for the awesome stuff!!! ‪#‎FibralogyWorks‬ ‪#‎FibralogyVoxBox‬
This is my opinion of the products mentioned above.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I absolutely love this brand for shampoo and conditioner! After using this for a month I did notice that my hair was much fuller with volume after blow drying and it felt much softer too, I leave the conditioner in for 5 minutes then wash out and it's much more manageable in comparison to just using the shampoo alone
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I love the packaging and also the colour of the shampo as its shiny/pearly white colour!You definitely do feel your hair thicker when using it, I noticed it straight away when rinsing it, my hair didn't feel as fine as it normally does.When rinsing it out it felt thicker & fuller, more full of body than with normal shampoo.
Chupi D.
Toronto, Ontario
I received the 3-step Fibralogy system for free to review. I have only used it twice so far, so I will review again after 5 uses. In the meantime, here are my initial impressions. I like the colours on the packaging. I liked the smell of the shampoo and the lather was luxurious. I did not expect the booster to be thin, clear and runny. It makes it a bit hard to handle without wasting it. I also did not care for the shape of the booster package - the tube has a slanted lid, so I can only store it horizontally. The lid of the tube is also cumbersome to remove and replace. The conditioner did not leave my hair feeling soft and silky like my regular conditioner. I have naturally wavy to curly hair. After the first use, I let my hair air dry so it would be curly. Unfortunately, my hair felt dry and coarse - and no thicker. Two days later, I tried the system again, but I added in the Fibralogy hair mask (which was not part of the VoxBox but I had purchased a tub of it a couple of months ago on sale). I also used a blow-dryer afterwards to wear my hair straight. Hooray for second chances! My hair felt and looked so much better. It still does not feel thicker but I felt as though my hair was responding better to the round brush blow dry treatment, so I ended up with soft, smooth, great-smelling hair, with a nice bouncy wave near the ends. I will continue to use the system. Look out for a follow-up review!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.