L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sara b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this
Amy R.
Sudbury, ON
I use to have super thick hair with lots of body, but the past few years, my hair has become thin and very fine. I was really excited for opportunity to try the Fibrology line and see if it could add some life to my hair. First impression is the smell is amazing! The process was easy enough - shampoo, then add the booster to your hair and without rinsing add the conditioner on top. The shampoo had a good lather and again, smelt amazing. The booster seemed a little watery, and I couldn't really tell if I used enough for my very long hair. The conditioner was thick and was easy to get coverage over all my hair. I followed the directions carefully and after my first use, I could feel a difference in my hair. It was very soft and did feel slightly thicker. I always wash my hair at night and dry it out and style in the morning and when I did, I did notice my hair had more body to it. I don't wash my hair too often but I did notice the body lasted between washes. After a few weeks of use, I can see a difference but at this point, it seems to have plateaued. But I'm still impressed with how my hair looks and I love the extra body. I wish that there was a colour safe version of this as I am planning a hair colouring soon so Ill have to put this system on the shelf for a little while.

The only complaint I had was about the bottle the booster was in. I accidentally left the cap slightly off one day and half of it leaked out of the bottle on the side of my tub. Maybe its because it was very liquidy but think maybe a different design could avoid that.

Overall I'm super impressed and I will definitely purchase this product in the future and would recommend to anyone who is looking to add some body to their fine hair.

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster to review*
Naomi B.
Etobicoke, ON
I have used these products 5 times (as recommended) and I wanted to share my thoughts and results:

The Fibralogy Shampoo did a great job at cleansing my hair. Since I have dry and colour treated hair I was hoping that this product was sulfate-free. However I just focused on cleaning my roots(where I had any build up) and after rinsing my hair I noticed my hair did not feel stripped it felt soft & clean, so I was happy about that!

I then followed up with the Thickness Booster. This product only requires you to use a dime sized amount, however since my hair is curly I found using that amount wasn't enough to get through all of my hair so I used this product up rather quickly. However if someone had thinner hair I can see how the portions would be more even and all used up equally.

When I tried out the Fibralogy Conditioner the first thing that I noticed is that it's thick and creamy, it has a great texture! After putting it my hair and adding a little water I had good slip and was able to detangle my hair easily. When I rinsed it out my hair felt okay not significantly softer or drier just in the middle.

Overall, I enjoyed trying out this line but I don't think it was geared for my hair type (curly, medium thickness.) I didn't see any noticeable results for thickness; I just had clean, great smelling hair! I would recommend someone with limp/thin hair to try this line out because it's inexpensive and is a great innovation.

I received the Fibralogy line for free to test out and review, but all opinions are my own.
Sophie A.
I really didn't see anything special happen with this. Not after a week. Not after a month. I picked it up at an industry sale for cheaper than retail. I normally grab a lot of loreal shampoos there. It's a great way to discover products without spending loads but it's also a great way to learn what is hot and not.
I'd rather be using the colour protect series (red bottle) instead.
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON

Loreal Fribralogy Review Influenster Canada

I received the Loreal Fribralogy Shampoo, Booster, & Conditioner free for review from Influenster. At first glance, the packaging is really pretty! Eye catching metallic teal and fuchsia! Smells nice with more of a gentle scent compared to many other shampoos I've used in my lifetime. First you wash with the shampoo, rinse, used dime size amount of the Booster no rinse, then add the conditioner then rinse. Instantly after the first wash my hair felt really soft and smelled great. However, I did not feel it changed at all in thickness as the product claims. Throughout my day, my hair felts soft and silky. After my second use I noticed I was losing a lot more hair than usual. Hours after I notice more hair shedding, I was starting to get worried. I thought, maybe it's just me and my hormones after having a baby 6months ago. So i decided to give it one more try. After the third attempt my hair was very tangled after drying. I combed my hair to untangle the knots and my hair continued to shed. It shed enough that I notice my hairs closest to my forehead was starting to look funny! I look like I was trying to sport a pixie cut in the front and long hair in the back! I was pretty worried, so I stopped using the Fribralogy set. I continue for the next two days using my regular shampoo and conditioner and my hair went back to it's normal shedding. After all that exposure to Fribalogy I did not feel my hair thicken at all. However, my husband used it as well and he really liked it more than I did. He did notice a little bit more hair fallout. I told him my review and he stopped using it as well.

Overall, I would not use this product and recommend it. Maybe it was just me, but I did not notice anything the product claims to do, either than it feels nice and silky after the first use.

Sorry Loreal & Influenster, this was a fail.
Elishea G.
I love this set of shampoo and conditioner, the smell is unreal and it leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky, a little bit of this product goes a long way, only downside is it is a bit pricey but I always buy this product, my go to shampoo and conditioner
Holly G.
After having a baby, I’ve had the dreaded post-natal hair loss! I started using this hoping that it’s make my hair appear thicker so to disguise the loss but I’ve found that I’ve shredded less hair since using it! My hair is definitely a lot softer too. My only downside is that my hair gets oily in 2 days with this, but I do have a very oily scalp to begin with.
andrea a.
welland, ON
The good people at Influenster recently sent me a complimentary voxbox containing the Loreal fibrology hair thickening system to test out and review. It included their shampoo, conditioner, and, booster.
It was packaged nicely and had a sleek design and as someone with very fine hair, I was excited to put it to the test.
The instructions indicate that you should see results after five washes.
The first wash, I found it to have a nice fragrance and not an over powering chemical smell like I have often found with other thickening products. I did not find the conditioner to leave my hair oily and in fact, i was concerned that it was too dry but once I dried my hair, did not find that it looked or felt dry at all. I did not see any thickening with this first wash.
By my second wash, I again enjoyed the non chemical fragrance of the shampoo, conditioner and, especially the booster and upon drying, already noticed some thickening.
As I continued to use the products as directed, I noticed more and more thickening with each treatment.
Another thing that I noticed about this system is that I could go longer between washes with my hair still feeling clean. Normally, I need to wash every day but with this system, I was washing every other day and still felt like I could have pushed it to a third if I had needed to. There was no oily or limp feeling. Just clean hair, although, after the first day, the thickness did diminish, slightly until i washed it again.
If I could name one complaint, it would be that the booster is rather small coming in only 15ml size. It directs that a dime size amount be used but I have long hair and found that I needed about twice that amount for full coverage. At that rate, the booster will run out much faster than the shampoo and conditioner.
Over all, I found this product to do what i claimed it would and as someone who spends a lot of money on salon grade products that claim to do the same and often fall short while charging three times the price, I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely be buying again and recommending it to my friends and family.
I want to thank influenster and Loreal for allowing me the opportunity to test this product out.
Andrea A
Marwa A.
This shampoo is great for thin hair it helps if you have a dry or oily scalp either way it's good the scent is amazing and helps with hair fall out aswell I would definatley recommned and buy a lot more
Nicole K.
This is an awesome product!!!! I didn’t know that this could happen when washing my hair at home!

So let’s start from the beginning. I received the offer for this VoxBox and was so excited. It took an eternity to get here, and finally, about two weeks ago, it arrived. When I opened it I was amazed to see full sized bottles of their product to review. So put it in the bathroom…. and that’s where the magic began.

First I grabbed a little shampoo to see how it lathered. I’ve had many that barely had any suds, or would need multiple wash/rinses before it really felt clean.

Only a small amount in my palm and it lathered a TON, coating all my hair easily.

Next I rinsed it out, added in the boost, then (as stated) without washing, used the conditioner. It was REALLY hard to wash out, because I used way too much. It made my hair extremely silky, not only when the conditioner was in my hair, but even after rinsing, and rinsing and rinsing. This was NOT something I am used to. Next shower, I used a much smaller amount of conditioner and it still remained silky and soft after being thoroughly rinsed out. This is a FIRST for me. All the ones I’ve used before… from drug store brands to expensive salon brands have made my hair anywhere from dried feeling, to squeaky once rinsed. This was so soft and smooth.

My hair seems to curl tighter now, and looks like its been styled once dried, even though I did not use any other products, nor was anything a “leave in” product. This was very surprising to me as well.

To be extremely honest, if I can buy it locally (SMALL township) then I intend to make this my regular brand!

I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.