BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

•Jade• H.
My favourite shampoo and condition! Honestly makes my hair so soft and feel in such good condition. My go to product! Would recommend this to everyone. Also feallg like the one that looks glittery (can't remember the name of it!)
Belen C.
Me encanta!! Me fascina como el L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner deja mi cabello muy suave y también el L'Oréal Paris Excellence® Creme Hair Color me gusta xq no se desgasta tanto el color del cabello es uno de mis Producto Favoritos.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
so good with hair it does the job. i have used this product for years. my hair is really shinny and soft after use i have frizzy hair but john fridea products really let you fool people that your hair is straight and no frizz
Emily B.
91 Malden road , Sutton
Reasonable price and a lot of product for money. Did make my hair look thicker with more volume. However also made my scalp rather dry and the hair itself rather dry. Probably wouldn’t use again as I need more damaged hair products rather than volume
jess L.
This stuff is alright. It is affordable and smells nice. Can’t say it made my hair look thicker though I used for 6 months along with the thickening oil and the mask. My hair definitely improved healthiness wise though.
Kleopatra T.
Thessaloniki
This set is one of my fav Shampoo-Conditioner sets, together with the black set! LOVE the smell of them, as well as the feeling of freshness it gives on my hair after washing it. Great for thin and damaged hair.
DARIA C.
Toronto, WY
I’ve reviewed L’Oreal shampoo before and I mentioned that I don’t see any difference in them! They are really good, hair feels soft, healthy and smells great after it anyways :) not sure if I will buy it again!
Nurah W.
Both the shampoo and conditioner are lovely and really make my hair feel clean as it takes away all the unneeded oils from the hair but it also doesn’t make the scalp too dry which is great.
Claudia V.
Blumenau
Ótimo produto, não usei todos da linha, porém entrega sim o que diz, produto de confiança. Um pouco caro, mas vale sim muito a pena comprar e usar conforme se pede. Super indico para amigos e familiares, produto muito bom e de ótima qualidade.
Eline H.
Really does what it says and it smells amazing! My hair feels thicker after the first wash. Better not to wahs your hair too often though, it'll get greasy fast if you do it too much.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.